Kyaaa, he Tweets like a , Just Like me!!!

A Change

Bad title I know -,-

Running out of spunky ones that catch people's attention. Soon I will just be putting up : Chapter 21, chapter 22, catch my drift???? Unless someone has good ones to help me with!!!! But yeah, anyways a recap since it has been so long!!!


"Unnie could it be Beast members?!" I almost shouted shaking the screen. She quicklly grabbed teh mouse from me and clicked my followers. "Omo ~~~~~~~ you do have Beast following you!! I am the most jealous friend you ever had!!" She said while laughing and tickling me.

I quickly mentioned Hyunseung in a tweet.

Aigoo oppa you really followed me like you said! And you even got other Beast members to do so too gamsabnida ^.^ Please tweet me lots of messages<3

With that I told unnie I didn't have the guts to press post so she did it for me.

Still the best night ever!!


The next day after waking up to unnie's feet in my face I noticed that my computer screen was on sleep mode. She had accidently hit the mouse pad when she tossed over so the bright screen made me not tired anymore. 'My mind is so fuzzy I can't even think straight!'

I squinted when I noticed I got one mention.

"Kyaaa~" I screamed while shaking unnie and the computer screen at once. "Minkyu, oppa replied my tweet, he REPLIED it!!!"

She lifted her head lazily and stared at the screen. She acted as if I spoke english and she went back to sleep. "Aish pabo unnie." I whispered while puffing out my cheeks. She then lifted her head the way she had done before but her eyes got huge. I swore she saw a ghost posses my computer screen.

 

She pushed me aside as if she finally understood what I had said moments ago.

"Kyaaa~ oppa replied my tweet, wait-oppa replied your tweet, he REPLIED it!!!!" she yelled while shaking me.

I only went along with it because I am used to her by now. I should know early in the morning it goes through one ear out the other. I kind of found it funny that she had repeated what I exactly just said but what can I say...That's unnie for me.

 

We both read the tweet out loud.

Of COURSE I would have followed you ;)

and yep, as soooon as I followed you the other beast members noticed....I don't know how but they followed too! Hope I am the one you tweet the most<3

AND of cooourse I retweeted to all of my followers. I was extremely happy. I shut the computer and we hugged and talked about the night before. I lied. That was the best night. But this was the best morning!!!


Sorry for not updating in over 3 months!!!!! Things have been hard. I feel like I'm failinh school and becoming a bad writing... Hope I don't lose readers by this!!! Also school schedule has been hectic but I will update more!!!!