Our Outing

A Change

"Come on lets go" Minkyu unnie cut me off as she tossed me a pair of shoes that matched my outfit. Me and Seunghyun nodded our heads. We both quickly put our shoes on and left the house, I think Seunghyun locked the door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo soooo sorry, no excuses. I did not forget about this fic !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seunghyun P.O.V

So I kinda forgot to pick up noona something.. 

I’ll ask Minkyu to help me figure something out. She’s one noona that is quick on her feet. I started slowing my pace behind them, I never noticed how pretty noona was. She looks happier. Maybe because it was her birthday but she’s just glowing. And as for Minkyu  -_-‘ she’s the same-figures.

“Yah, are you oogling at me” she sing-songed. She was in my face I swear in two seconds! “Yah I was just analyzing the amounts of gray hairs you have. I stuck my tongue out to add effect, I knew I had gotten to her by the look on her face. She was as bright as a tomato—“Minkyu unnie in fairness to Seunghyun dongsaeng you make it easy for him to tease you” noona said while dragging Minkyu ahead.

I shrugged, huh I never thought of it that way. I just liked having her attention.

 

Minkyu P.O.V

“Gosh that boy, do I really have gray hairs” I blabbered, “I have to go get my hair colored today then!” I caught a glance of ~~~~ rolling her eyes. I chuckled evilly “you don’t expect me to be getting my hair colored alone do you.” Her face looked like she was scared, she gulped and grabbed her hair. I grabbed a lock of it too, “imagine it being golden blonde like Sunny’s from SNSD” my eyes were sparkling already just imagining it. “Yah,” she squeaked “that’s nice of you to consider my hair unnie but-“no buts” I cut her off. “It’s settled today we color our gray hairs!

"Yah what about eating" hollered Seunghyun. I guess first things first...