A Change at School..

A Change

"Hey unnie," I said while doing that bad habit I had with my hair "how'd you think everyone will react when they see us at school Monday?" She just laughed a crackling laugh and shrugged her shoulders---"I actually can't walk you all the way home so let's part here?" I nodded and hugged her kissing her cheeks. "Goodnight" we both sung at the same time. This is why we are best friends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I took a deep breath as I pulled my blouse over my head, once through, I got the brush off the bedside table and looked in the mirror. I counted to ten with each lock I brushed, I'm not used to this. The blonde hair that is. I woke up this morning half an hour earlier just to get my head together. I don't want to just show up to school with a popping color and nasty hair. "Aish, it's all because of her that I am up at 5:30 in the morning" I muttered.

"Noona?" I looked up in the mirror to see Seunghyun's head popping into the door. He was rubbing his eyes; "why are you up, you usually don't have to be up until 6:10.." he said between yawns. I sighed extremely dramatically. I used the brush to point at my bed, "go and lay down" I commanded him.

He just shrugged and followed directions, he didn't exactly fall asleep but laid in my bed watching me. His eyes dug into me and I swore he didn't blink not a once. This is because of the hair...

When I came home that Sunday evening umma, appa, and him were all shocked really well. If that's even possible. To be shocked really well that is.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunday evening...

Since Minkyu and I parted ways earlier than usual I should probably start thinking of explainintions. "I mean no one is used to my hair looking like this, not even the person whose hair it is." I didn't notice I started thinking my thoughts out loud until I heard a deep chuckle. I turned my head quickly to the street lamp. There hiding behind it was a little boy who looked to be no older than ten. "Yah," I hollered making him stand straight up behind the lamp. "I can see you you know. Come out this instant or I'll let your umma know!" With those words out my mouth a few seconds later he was infront of me..

I stand corrected, what seemed to have been a "little" boy was actually a "taller" little boy. -_- he was definitely a dongsaeng but towered me by a few inches. What is up with boys these days?!

"Noona I didn't mean to laugh at you, it's just you're funny and have pretty hair. Are you Western?" He cocked his head to the side and peered down at me. Baffled I looked up at him, no expression on my face "Western?" was the only thing that left my lips.

"Neh, noona are you? How is it in America?!" he asked excitedly. "Wait you really think I am Western, listen kid----it's way past your bedtime...I hope I won't be seeing you out on the streets past light hours. I am not really considered "Western" but will tell you stories about America next time, arasso?" Smiling at him I felt my cheeks begin to hurt. "Annyong and keep your word noona!" he cupped his hands over his mouth to say, it reminded me of Seungyhun...

 

I got to the door and removed my shoes. Today was amazing, long, yet refreshing. Seeing my idols in the most unexpected way, getting a new hair style, and spending the day without much of a serious worry. I can't help but giggle. Two seconds after I came through the door it felt like my world went slower. Umma who was walking with steaming white rice to the already set table immediately dropped it right then and there. Appa stopped pooring water into cups and onto the table instead. And Seunghyun even tripped while running down the stairs to see the commotion I caused. It was the bright foreigner looking hair....

I covered my face with my hands. Then I took my hands off my closed eyes and covered my hair. "It was Minkyu's reasoning. She said I had gray hairs!" I hollered then ran upstairs straight to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nodded my head at the way they reacted last night. Dinner was extremely silent because no one could get around the abrupt change in my appearance. "Call me Amy" I joked as I looked into the mirror one last time. "I am ready for school!" I sung as I twirled around to see Seunghyun asleep in my bed. 

I chuckled, grabbed my bag, and headed down to breakfast...

"Yo Yo Yo, you ready girl? Oh by the way I figured out the twins: Mary Kate and Ashley" Minkyu spoken quickly as we met in the middle of the street.

"Ohhh thoseeeeeeeee twins!" was all I could say. She giggled----"I like what you did with your hair today Amy." She emphasized my name so all I could do was roll my eyes. 

"Oh I almost forgot Hyunseung wanted a pic of my new hair get in my selca!" I demanded as I pulled out my phone. She nodded and begun to make cute funny faces.

"Aigo, our smiling faces" I subtitled it as I mentioned all of Beast and uploaded the picture to twitter.

In less than a few minutes I got positive replies from all of them and over hundreds of retweets and favorites.

"Waaaah my dongsaeng is popular over twitter now. Change that to your avi!" I nodded my head no and began running away.

I didn't even notice it but I had already ran into the school gates.

"Yah I didn't know we were getting a cute new foreign exchange student!" "Ommo is she Japanese?!" "She's so kyopta---be my friend!" 

I couldn't help but blush and walk faster with my head down straight to my locker.

More comments were heard and I could already guess they were talking about my "twin" Minkyu..or should I say Amber...

 


 

 

Hey guys I finally updated, the news is...it's cause I am back in buisness with a working laptop! Bam; but since there is school I need to have a set update day :C

I will figure that out in the near future: over and out !!!

Happy Readings,