9

I don't know where it goes

Chohee POV


I just got out of school and I went to city with the boys, they said they decided to wait for me instead of going without me.
I walked through the city while looking for some nice shops where nu'est could fine some nice clothes.
'I think this shop has nice clothes.' Minhyun pointed to the shop. It indeed looked like the shop had nice clothes.
'Yeah, let's go in.' JR said.
I was just standing while looking at which clothes the boys were choosing. Aron choose a blue knitted sweater and an simple black jeans. JR was still looking for clothes. Baekho and Minhyun also found something. Ren came walking toward me with a pile of clothes in his hands. 'Ren, don't you think that is too much?' Baekho asked. 'No, I want everything!' I laughed at how obsessive Ren was with clothes.
They paid their clothes except JR, he didn't find anything yet.
At the end of the day they all found some clothes and also shoes. I saw a nice dress, but I couldn't afford it. It was too expensive.
'Let's go home.' I said.


Minhyun POV

'We'll be back later, we still have schedule.' JR said.
Why did he said we still have schedule, we don't have schedule.
'What? We don't h-' 'Shhhh, I know' JR interupted me.
I was confused.
'Okay, I'll see you guys later.' Chohee walked away.
'Why did you said that?' Aron asked confused.
'You know that dress that she saw, right? I thought we could buy it for her as a present because we can stay in her house for a while.' JR said.
'Now I understand.' Ren said. 'It think it's a great idea!'
'Yeah! Let's buy it.' Baekho said enthusiastically.
So we went to the shop where she saw that dress and bought it.
Then we went home.


Chohee pov

I heard that somebody opened the door. The boys must be back.
'Hi Chohee!' They boys came in while smiling.
'Hi guys.'
'Look, we got something for you.' JR said while taking something out of the bag. It was the dress I saw earlier this day! 'It is for you.'
'Whaah! Really? Thank you so much!' I was so happy that I hugged them. When I let go of them, they were all blushing.
It looked actually kind of cute.


~♥~

Hi guys! It is a short chapter. Sorry about that.
We hoped you enjoyed it anyways.