The Showcase

I don't know where it goes

The showcase hasn't even started yet, but the crowd was already screaming really loud.

When the music started and nu'est was coming to the stage with their chairs, the crowd was screaming even more.

I love nu'est, but still my eyes were going to JR.

He was wearing a white jeans with on top of that a black t-shirt with a pink jacket over it.

My heart was beating really fast, because it was the first time I saw nu'est performing live.

I've took a partime job, so I could earn some money to go to the showcase.

I know I could ask my parents to give me some money for the showcase, they knew I really wanted to go.

I'm sure they would gave me some money, but I didn't want to bother them, because we are really poor.

When the first song ended, they bowed and then they introduced themselfs.

They had a short interview, before they were going to perform their second song, 'I'm sorry'

After that, they were going to call people up stage, they could ask something to nu'est or let them do something.

I was jealous of all the girls who were called up to the stage.

But what I didn't expect is that they called me to go up the stage.

I couldn't believe what i've heard.

I was smiling shyly when I walked up the stage.

JR was standing next to me.

JR asked to me: 'So, what is your wish?'

I was laughing, because I was nervous.

They were waiting for my reply.

'Well?' Aron said.

'Er I-I want a-a hug'

'From who?' Ren said.

'F-from JR'

JR smiled and walked towards me.

He gave me a sweet hug. I felt his strong arms around me.

When the hug ended, I looked at my shoes while I was blushing.

They bowed and I went back to my place.

The showcase continued, the time went really fast and before I knew the showcase ended.

I went home and lay in my bed, still thinking about everything what happened today.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the beginning is a bit boring, but it'll be more interisting^^