Pizza!

I don't know where it goes

JR pov

We came at a small house on the outskirts of the city.
‘Here is it.’ said Chohee wile she opened the door,.
The house had a old looking design with old furniture, it all looked really cute. ‘Don’t mind the mess’ she said ‘I still have to clean up, but I don't have time because of school and stuff like that.
‘Is it really all right for us to stay here then?’ asked Ren
‘Yes, it will be all right.’
A tall man around the 50 years old walked towards us ‘Hello, who are you? I'm the father of Chohee.’ he said while giving us all a strong hand shake.
‘Hello, I'm JR’ ‘I’m Minhyun’‘ I’m Ren’ ‘I’m Baekho’ ‘I’m Aron’ we introduced ourselves.
‘Dad, can they stay here a couple days?’ Chohee asked.
Her father looked at her like she was crazy. ‘Chohee you can't just let everyone stay here.’
‘But their dorm is burned down.’
‘I will discuss it with your mom.’ he said and he turned around.
‘I will make some food while we're waiting.’ said Chohee.
‘Thank you.’ we said while bowing.



 

Chohee POV
 

I was a bit nervous because NU’EST was really in my house. My hands where shaking while I was cutting the vegetables. ‘Should I help?’ asked JR. I nodded ‘You can cook the rice.’
JR smiled at me. ‘Okay, I will try.’ ‘Huh? Why try?’I asked ‘Because the last time he did that it came out as a mess.’ interrupted Aron ‘I will do it.’
At that moment I heard my father calling my name. I walked up to him.
‘Chohee, mom and I discussed it but I’m sorry to say that it isn't possible to let them stay here.’
‘Why not?’ dad sighed ‘We almost can't pay for our own food.’ ‘I will pay their food then!’ dad rolled with his eyes. ‘Chohee, sorry but I think that goes to far, you saved it up for a laptop.’ ‘ Dad, I can buy that later, pleeaase let them stay! They really need help!’ He sighed ‘Okay we will try it for a few days.’ ‘Thanks dad.’ I said happily while giving him a hug.
‘And what did your dad say?’ asked Ren while 5 pair of eyes were looking at me. ‘You all can stay here!’ I said with a smile. ‘Whoaa thank you.’ they all said at the same time while walking up to me to give me a big group hug! We hardly had enough space in the small kitchen. I felt how 5 pair of arms hugged me, ‘Whooo boys I still need space to breath.‘ I said while laughing .
’Whoo sorry’ said JR while they let me go.
‘it doesn't mind’ I said.
But then I smelled something, the food was burning!
'Nooo! Our food!' I screamed as I ran to the kitchen.
I looked if we could still eat it, but that wasn't possible.
Aron and JR walked towards me.
'The food is burned. What do we do now?' Aron said.
'We could buy a pizza. I'll pay!' JR said.
'You don't need to pay. I think I have enough money.' I wanted to walk to my room to get my wallet but JR grabbed wrist.
'You don't need to. I'll pay.' He said.
'O-okay.' I stuttered.
'Yeah! Let's eat pizza!' Baekho said happily.