Sadness

I don't know where it goes

Baekho POV
The doorbell rang, Chohee jumped of the couch ‘that must be the pizza’ I was happy that we finally could eat , I was quite hungry.
While we ate our pizza it was quiet, everyone was tired and Chohee was really shy, everyone was eating except Ren, he was sadly staring. ‘Hey Ren, Why don’t you eat something?’  I asked him ‘I’m just not hungry’
'wow how can you be not hungry? It was a really long day and you almost didn’t eat anything.’ said Minhyun.
‘I’m just not hungry, everything is fine.’ we nodded while I thought Ren must be really sad, he is always sad when he doesn’t eat. ‘If you wanna sleep already, that's alright. I will help you with the matrass.’ Ren nodded thankfully and they walked upstairs. ‘I think I’m going to bed also.’ I said. ‘Wow this early?’ Aron asked me surprised ‘Yes little kids have to sleep early than older man.’ I . We laughed. And I walked upstairs.
The room where we were going to sleep was a small room, hardly space enough for all of us. There was an old two persons bed, and one one person matrass. ‘Oh Baekho are you also going to sleep?’ said Chohee surprised. ‘ Yes, but let me help you first with the airbed’s’
After a half hour being busy with the beds what everything ready to sleep.
‘I will be early to school tomorrow so when you wake up, the breakfast stands on the table.’ said chohee.  ‘you guys look really tired, exspecialy Ren, sleep well.’ she added while she closed  the door slowly and walked downstairs. Ren and I slept on the big bed. Ren sighed, I felt quite uneasy. I have Ren never seen this sad, he was looking like he was going to burst out in tears.
I putted my arms around the shoulders of the maknae. ‘Everything will be all right, we will get a new home for our selfs.’
‘That’s not it.’ Ren said while the firs tears where rolling over his cheeks. ‘What is it then?’
‘It where the photos of my family who were still lying inside. I lost the last photos of my grand ma.’ he really bursted out in tears while saying that. I pulled the fragile little boy on my lap and he layed his head on my shoulder. He cried while I hugged him to comfort him.  I didn’t know how long we stayed like that, 10 minutes, 30 minutes? A hour? The time looked unimportant to me, the only thing what was important for me was Ren. The boy who I love.

I really love him…..

Does he love me to?

Is it weird that I love him?

I don’t know, I don’t care.

The only thing I care about now is Ren.

I noticed that the shoulder shocking of Ren stopped. ‘Ren?’ I whispered his name, but it kept silence, the only thing I heard was his deep breath. Wait, He fell asleep on my lap! I looked at the cute boy who was lying in my arms.  
I hope he will be happier soon.