New dorm-mates.

The suicidal love triangle

When Ji Eun was done working, she changed her clothes and untied her hair. It was late in the evening when she was walking towards her apartment. Hyuna had said that she already packed the stuff she needed so that she could go to her new dorm right after work. However, what Hyuna hadn't told her was with whom she switched dorms.

When Ji Eun came around the corner near her apartment, she found loads of people, especially girls, in front of the entrance. Fan-girls, holding boards with offensive things written upon them. Great, they know where I live, Ji Eun thought. She quickly took her reading-glasses out of her back and put them on as she walked further to the entrance. When she reached the crowd, she lowered her head, letting her hair cover part of her face. She made her way through the crowd, but when she slightly turned her head to open the door, some girls recognized her and started to come closer. Ji Eun quickly closed the door behind her as she rushed to her apartment. She looked over her shoulder, afraid the crowd was able to get inside, not noticing the boy who was in her way. When she turned back to face in front of her, she saw the guy, but it was already too late so she bumped into him.

"Aish~ Can't you look out or something?" The boy said. Crap. Ji Eun knew that voice. It was that CAP boy or whatever his name was. Ji Eun quickly got up as she bowed. Apologizing since she didn't want anymore trouble with their fans. "Ah, I see it's our beloved Ji Eun-ah. You found a way to earn the money you own my donsaeng yet?" Aish~ did he have to start about that? Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

"Ani. Not that I am going to give it though. It's ridiculous." Ji Eun said as she thought of reasons for him to be here. She let her eyes fall through the hall way, finding her door wide open. "YAH!~ What are you doing to my apartment?" She asked as she ran to the open door, only to find boxes in the living room, with boys handwriting on it. fell open. She turned to CAP who had followed her, and looked surprised. "What is the meaning of this?" She asked him, trying to stay calm, which now was hard for her.

"Since your dear friend, Kim Hyuna-ssi switched apartments with me, this is where me and the boys will live." With CAP saying that lots of thoughts went through her head. Niel would be living in her apartment? 6 boys would be living in the same apartment?! She hoped CAP was just kidding. It didn't even make sense. Why did Hyuna have to switch with them?! Why out of all people, did they have to be the ones that would be living in the same apartment.. She hoped it was only temporarily though.

"You're kidding me right? Wae~So you can check out on me or something? So I won't take off?" Ji Eun asked. CAP just nodded. That was when the other members of Teen Top entered her apartment, talking loudly about their fans outside. Ji Eun growled and without greeting she went to the kitchen, to make herself dinner. She made enough, so that they couldn't whine about the fact that she hadn't made dinner. L.Joe entered the kitchen as Ji Eun was almost finished making dinner. Ji Eun frowned as she saw her old friend standing there.

"Why didn't you stop them earlier? And I used to think we were friends. Guess I was wrong." Ji Eun said with a voice L.Joe hadn't heard coming from before. It was way to cold and without any emotion. Before L.Joe could answer, though, Niel entered the kitchen. Ji Eun, whom had just finished cooking went brought their food to the living room. When she came back, she found Niel eating what was supposed to be her dinner. She wanted to scold him so badly but she just walked away. Now to her room. To make her homework and to study some more for the next day lessons. When she had the light of her room, she was shocked. Where were her stuff and why were there posters of Niel all over her walls? Not only Niel's stuff laid there though. Also L.Joe's and Chunji's stuff were in her room. She saw one box next to the door with something written on it. The paper on the box said: 'Stupid loser's stuff'. How was she supposed to study, when she didn't have a room to study? That would, once again mean she had to study in the bathroom or kitchen. And sleep.. Where would she do that? She would probably just crash down on the couch in the living room when everyone went to bed. Ji Eun sighed as she picked up the box out of her 'old'-room and put it in a corner of the living room. Where she sat down by the table and took her books out her bag and started to study.

A/N Schools starting monday for me, so I will be posting slowly.
Please take a look at my new story, Anger Issue 
Also, I know my poster is really really crappy and I might make a new one, when I have the time to do. I still have to practice though.. FML for not having enough time >.<