Cappuccino

The suicidal love triangle

After Ji Eun had cleaned up the living room of her appartment, she took a quick shower. Ever since the boys had left her appartment, she hadn't shed a tear. They weren't worth her tears, and if they really thought she would pay for Niel's shirt, they were badly mistaken. It was a miracle Ji Eun arrived at her job in time. Her boss only said she shouldn't be lastminute, that she had to come earlier, just for her own sake of keeping the job. She changed into her waitress clothes and put her hair up in a bun, except for her bangs. 

It was still early in the morning when Ji Eun entered the cafe. There was only one customer, sitting by the window. Ji Eun noticed he didn't have anything to drink and walked towards the man. "Annyeonghaseyo." She said as she bowed. "Can I take your order?" Ji Eun asked polite. 

"Ne. One cappuccino please." The man answered without looking up from the newspaper he was reading. When Ji Eun walked away, she glanced at the front page and gasped. It was her on the front page, while she was having a fight with Niel! That wasn't a normal newspaper... It was the daily paper about the stars. Omo! Eotteoke eotteoke?! Ji Eun thought as she walked back to make the cappuccino. When it was finished she brought it to the man.

"Here you go, ahjussi. I hope you'll enjoy it." Ji Eun said as she put the cup on the table and bowed again.

"May I ask, what such a beautiful, young lady does at a place like this, this early?" The man asked when she had turned around to walk away.

"Just earning a living, ahjussi." Ji Eun said as she turned back to the man. As she turned around she faced Andy Lee. Founder of Teen Top. She was screwed. How did they know where she worked? And what else did those damned boys know about her?

"You shouldn't be working this hard. You actually look like you could use a good nap." Andy-ssi said.

"I cannot affort a good night of sleep ahjussi. Either I'm working, or I am studying." Ji Eun said while she slightly smiled. Uncomfortable though.

"You should sleep, kid. Sleep is an important thing." Andy-ssi said. Ji Eun knew that he knew who she was. And she knew who he was, but both didn't say a thing about it.

"I'll keep that in mind ahjussi." Ji Eun slightly chuckled. She bowed again and walked to the kitchen. In the kitchen Hyuna waited for her. "Omona~ That's Andy-ssi! Of Shinwha." 

"I know. And he is Teen Top's founder. I know that too." Ji Eun sighed as she took a sip of her own coffee.

"You shouldn't wear your hair up like that. It's way to pretty." Hyuna said as she played with some locks that were hanging out her Ji Eun's bun.

"You know I can't work without having my hair up, Hyuna." Ji Eun said. She put down her coffee as she saw Andy-ssi waving her to come to him. Ji Eun walked towards him and slightly bowed.

"Please, take a seat. I'll pay for a cup of coffee. Since you are working this early in the morning." Andy-ssi said. It wasn't a request, it was more close to an order. Ji Eun slightly nodded and sat down on the chair, on the opposite side of Andy-ssi. Hyuna brought Ji Eun a coffe, though she knew Ji Eun still had coffee, which was now already cold.

"Gamsahamnida~" Ji Eun said while she bowed her head. Andy-ssi laid down the paper, with the frontpage on top.

"We need to talk, kid." Andy-ssi looked serious at Ji Eun who looked at her hands, whom were lying on the table.

"Ne ahjussi." Ji Eun almost whispered. Ji Eun was so scared. She was already waiting for a furious Andy, but what he asked then was a big surprise for her.

"How do you make this amazing cappuccino?" Andy-ssi looked curious. The question made her frown. She was expecting something like 'I know who you are girl. I know what you did and everything about you. If you will not pay for it, you're gonna be in serious trouble.' But instead, he asked her how she made the cappuccino.

"I practiced a lot." Ji Eun smiled as she took a sip of her coffee. She looked back at her hands again. Not daring to look Andy in his eyes. When she had finished drinking her coffee without saying anything, she got up and bowed. "Thank you for the coffee, ahjussi." She said while still not looking him into the eyes.

"Ah, don't mention it. You're working so hard. I wish my boys would work as hard as you do." Ji Eun smiled again while now walking away. "Lee Ji Eun." Andy called her name. Aish, he really knew who she was.

"Ne ahjussi?" She awkwardly smiled as she thought about things to say as a respond for what she thought was coming.

"I heard my boys, Teen Top, talk about visiting your house this morning. You know them?"

"I..eh.. I used to be Byunghun... I mean L.Joe's studymate and classmate." Ji Eun stuttered as she got surprised by Andy's question.

"Ah I see. Well I hope they have been nice to this beautiful young lady." Andy smiled and then got up, putting money on the table. It was way to much, even for  one coffee and one cappuccino. "Keep the change, and good luck on your studies." Andy smiled as he left.

"Thank you ahjussi. Have a nice day." Ji Eun bowed as she greeted him. She put the change in her pocket before walking back to the kitchen.

"What did he ask?" Hyuna asked as Ji Eun walked into the kitchen.

"How I made his cappuccino.." Ji Eun frowned, and as Hyuna started to laugh, she started to laugh as well.

The rest of the day it was quiet in the cafe. Hyuna had told Ji Eun that she wouldn't be at their dorm for half a year. She switched with someone else, that because she had transfered schools. She didn't feel like living up the standards on GaHwa High School. Ji Eun was sort of glad though, that Hyuna left. That because if those boys would come again, Hyuna wouldn't be there, so she wouldn't get in trouble.

 

A/N Hope you all sort of like my crappy self-made poster. It was my first time making one, so please be nice.