Unexpected visitors part two

The suicidal love triangle

C.A.P looked at Niel and nodded. Niel took a step forward and looked down at Ji Eun, who was still held by Changjo and Ricky.

"You, girl, will have to pay back what you own me." Niel said. Ji Eun's eyes widened. If he was talking about his shirt she would be dead. His shirt would probably cost more than 100 dollar!

"Wae~ You can buy another one yourself!" Ji Eun said. This was ridiculous. They came all the way to her hous only because of some stupid shirt? Didn't they have to study or something? Anyhow, she would be late for her job if she wouldn't start to get ready now. "Yah, I don't have time for this nonsense, so let go of me and go away." It wasn't a smart thing to say, since Chunji and L.Joe started to throw things on the ground.

"YAH!~ WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!? I don't live here alone.." Ji Eun yelled as she struggled against Ricky and Changjo. She broke free, but immediately froze when she saw Chunji was about to throw a diary and photobook out of the window.

"NO!~" Ji Eun totally freaked out and was about to run to Chunji, yet before she had even taken two steps C.A.P had his arms around her. Due to the sudden cry Chunji startled and let the photobook slip out of his hands. Tears rolled down Ji Eun's cheeks, but when she turned her head, she saw something she absolutely did not want to see. Niel was about to burn her most precious picture. Her eye-sight became blurry, due to the many tears, as she narrowed her eyes.

"If you dare! You're dead meat if you burn it!" Ji Eun growled. She didn't blink once as she kept looking at Niel.

"Show me." Niel grinned as he his lighter and moved it closer to the picture. Eventually causing it to catch the flames. Surprisingly she escaped out of CAP's grip and succeed to place her fist onto Niel's cheek before she collapsed.

 

A/N I'm really sorry for the shortness of this part of the chapter. Thought it was way longer and decided to split it in two, only to find out this wasn't as long as I expected it to be. Mianhe~