Heaven's number

The suicidal love triangle

Tears kept flowing down Ji Eun's cheeks. Why is she wasting tears for such lame things? Niel asked himself. 
"Yah~ stop crying. I want the money you owe me." He said when Ji Eun had the strength to get back on her feet again. Her arms hurt as CAP held her stronger than before.

"You think you'll get the money after what you did just now?" Ji Eun hissed as she tried to hold back her tears. 

"It's just a photobook, you can get a copy of the picture. And diary's are just lame." Chunji shrugged. 

"Those were all my parents' belongings." She almost whispered it. She looked down at the ground, biting her lip.

"Just call your parents and ask them to send you the copies." Changjo said as he shrugged. Ji Eun looked back up, with narrowed eyes again.

"I sincerely would love to, but I can't. And either way, don't have any copies."

"How can you be so sure of that? You haven't even called them." Ricky said as he frowned. He was still shocked about what had happened. He knew his hyung's wouldn't go easy on her if she refused to pay Niel back.

"Well I can't call them. Unless you have Heaven's freaking number! Ara?!" Ji Eun yelled at him. Ricky's eyes widened as well as Chunji's. "Yes, they died. And those were my only memories. You're happy now? Just.. please leave me alone." Ji Eun's voice kept becoming weaker and softer.

"Not until you give me the money you owe me." Niel said while he wiped away his blood. She hit him quite hard.

"You still think I even have the money?" Ji Eun hissed. She was different than when L.Joe used to hang out with her. She was heartbroken, exhausted, her once pretty eyes were now swollen from the tears and her face had a frown that didn't seem to disappear. 
When Ji Eun spotted the clock she panicked. She had to go to work. If she wouldn't be there on time, she would get fired. And then she wouldn't be able to pay the rent and her education. Everything she had worked for would just vanish in a second.

"You have to let me go to my work! If I don't go I'll be fired." Ji Eun said as she looked desperate at L.Joe. How could he betray her like this? Weren't they friends? She couldn't believe he did this to her. Without her, he wouldn't have graduated. Niel shook his head, not planning on letting her go before he had his money. "Listen you damned boy!" Ji Eun struggled against CAP's grip, without any luck. "Some people don't have an easy life just like you. Some people have to actually work to earn a living, to affort going to school. I do not have the money for that stupid shirt of yours! So just get your out of here, go to the most expensive shop and buy a shirt with your own money, because I am not planning on quitting my studies for one stupid boy who doesn't know what 'work' actually means."  CAP let her go and pushed her towards Niel, who now grabbed her arms, almost wanting to slap her when Ricky finally spoke his mind out.

"Hyung! Enough! Let go of her. She learned her lesson. We had enough damage already." Ricky said. Although he was the youngest, he sure behaved as the oldest at this moment. Ji Eun was slightly surprised yet relieved by this sudden change. 

"Hm, let's go hyung." L.Joe said as he and Chunji took Niel away, followed by Changjo. CAP and Ricky stayed a little longer instead. Ricky even started to clean up, at least until CAP ordered him to stop.

"You better have the money in a month, or else you're dead meat." CAP said as he walked out of the room. Ricky slightly bowed and followed CAP outside.

 

A/N

Mianhe for this crappy and short chapter. I promise I will improve my writing. I'm thinking about re-writing the chapters I already have, hand-written though, before uploading them. Hope you will understand it and support my story in the future.