The unfortunate meeting

The suicidal love triangle

Ji Eun was just a normal school girl. She, as always, was studying. Hard. Since her parents died and she had no relatives to live with, she had to work and study hard to get a scholarship. She lived in a dorm, but still had to pay rent. She never had any good friends, but now she finally had found a real good friend. Hyuna. Hyuna was like the nicest person Ji Eun could ever be friends with. 

When Ji Eun got a headache from studying to hard, she decided to go outside, to get out of the dorm. Her headache made it impossible for her to study further. She took her coat and put on her heels. Though she studied much, she wasn't a geek or so, she followed the latest fashion and loved to wear high heels. She went downstairs and inhaled the fresh air as she got out of the building. It was in the late afternoon and she decided to get a coffee at the local coffee bar, and after that do some grocery that had to be done.

"One..." She started when it was her turn, her sentence was cut of by the screaming girls. Jeez, what's wrong with them? She thought. Ugh, she hated those overreacting girls when they saw a famous someone. She rolled her eyes and looked at the, female, waitress who should help her.

"Hello?~ Stars go first, girl." The woman said. Omo~ Ji Eun was pushed away by a certain someone, who she didn't know. He totally ruined her good mood.

"Omo~ That's not fair~" She stated as she tapped with her foot on the ground.

"Yah~ Shut up and just order what you want." The woman said after the celebrity had his order done. Aish that woman was getting on Ji Eun's nerves. Who was this ahjumma to talk disrespectful to her client?

"One Latte please." Ji Eun said with clenched teeth. She didn't care about which celebrity walked in, she only thought that it was better for her if she had just stayed at the dorm.

"Now, was that so hard to do?" The woman said, Ji Eun crossed her arms while she waited for her Latte. She was getting really annoyed by that ahjumma. "Here you go." The ahjumma said as she handed over Ji Eun her Latte.

"Gomawoyo." Ji Eun said, as she gave the ahjumma 15 dollar. She took her Latte and went out of the shop, trying to forget the ahjumma and what happened. She turned around the corner and took a sip of her drink. She wasn't watching out and bumped into someone and spilled the whole cup of coffee over the person she had bumped into. 

"Aish! Girl watch out!" She heard a boy say. She looked at the boy from of the ground, yes she had fallen on the ground. Her skirt was all dirty and stuff. As she looked up she studied the boy. He had this foreign look, with his big lips, which were rare for a Korean citizen. He had this slightly messy, long brown hair around his face. He actually was quite handsome. Ji Eun quickly got up and then noticed the boy was all covered with her coffee.

"Omo~ I am so sorry, ahjussi." Ji Eun said while she made a 90 degrees bow.

"Yah~ You covered me with your stupid coffee, stupid girl!" The boy yelled at Ji Eun. It startled her. Why was he so angry?

"Mianhaeyo." She said while she bowed another time.

"You know who I am, don't you? You just don't care about celebrities, do you?" 

"Yah~ Don't think I will apologize another time! Celebreties should act like normal citizens too." Ji Eun got angry now. She was still shorter than the boy, although she did wear high heels. She looked at him and straighted her back. She would not allow him to talk bad about her.

"Shut up, you babo!" The boy said. Ji Eun clenched her teeth and softly growled.

"Don't you dare to call me babo again! You spoiled brat! You think you are everything, right! But you don't know how it is to work to succeed in anything!" Ji Eun yelled back at the boy. People heard her yell and came around the corner. That's when some crazy fangirls started to yell at Ji Eun and the boy.

"Niel oppa~ What did that stupid girl do to you?!" One girl asked. Ji Eun knew the voice of the girl. It was Mi Yeon, a girl of her school. Ji Eun sighed solfty and cleaned her skirt. "Yah~ That's Ji Eun-ah!" ! Mi Yeon recognized Ji Eun. Eotteohge? Ji Eun thought. She growled something to the boy, named Niel, and pushed him away so she could go back to her dorm.

"I won't forget this Ji Eun!" Niel called after her. Ugh, now he even knew her name! She shook her head, trying to forget him as she entered her dorm. She slowly walked to her room, not able to forget Mi Yeon, who had told her name to everyone already. As Ji Eun finally reached her bed she let herself fall on it. She eventually, after 15 minutes thinking, she fell asleep.

Finally, the first chapter is complete!. Jeez that took me a long time. Mianhaeyo!~