@Teen Top's dorm

The suicidal love triangle

Niel got back after having this strange girl spilling her drink all over him. He knew her name, it was Ji Eun. At least that's what that crazy fangirl yelled at her. Well, anyways, he got back at Teen Top's dorm and directly took of his shirt and put on another. Ricky noticed it and looked asking at Niel.

"Hyung, what happened?" He tilted his head and now L.Joe and Changjo were looking at Niel as well. Niel inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"This stupid girl, bumped into me, spilling all her coffee on me, and then she got mad at me and even cursed at me!" Niel answered, while horribly twisting the story so they would blame Ji Eun for it and not him.

"Really? What a stupid girl!" L.Joe said. "The fans won't be happy with her after they heard about it." He continued. If he would be right Ji Eun, from that day on, would live in Hell. That because Teen Top's fans were like totally obsessed with those young stars.

"You know her name? If you do you should make her buy the exact same shirt she ruined." C.A.P, the leader, said.

"But hyung, that shirt was like 140 dollar. You think she has that much money?" Innocent Ricky said, while the other maknae, Changjo, nodded in agreement. Only not on what Ricky said, but at what C.A.P said.

"One girl said, the stupid's name's Ji Eun or something." Niel answered, totally ignoring Ricky.

"Wait, Lee Ji Eun?" L.Joe asked while frowning.

"Yes, I think it was that. How do you know that hyung?" Niel frowned and raised one eyebrow.

"I can remember I had a Ji Eun in my class before we debuted. How did she look like?" L.Joe answered while thinking hard to remember a clear vision of Ji Eun.

"Like that Marshmallow-girl. What's her name again? Ow right, IU. But then with longer hair. And a less innocent look. I don't know." Niel answered carefully trying to describe the stupid girl. (Sorry for my weak description, I'm really bad in describing someone. TT.TT)

"Yes, that's her. We studied together, so I've been quite much at her dorm. I know where it is." L.Joe said. They started to make a plan, to confront her with the problem and to make fans see her too, so she should pay back Niel 140 dollar for his shirt. Ricky had this bad feeling about the whole plan, but staid quiet, knowing that he would be in trouble when he did different. 

"This can go totally wrong, this isn't the right thing to do in  situations similar to this one." He murmered to himself as he laid down in his bed, trying to get some sleep before shooting a MV the next day.

Chapter 3 will quickly follow. Hope you still like it. Thanks for the amazing comments. I really appreciate it! Gamsahabnida~