Jung Yunho's Engagement Party = The Most Boring Party I Ever Attended...It Seems To Me

My Name Is Kim Jaejoong And This Is My Life As A Substitute Agent

So here I am infront of the huge mirror, fixing my bowtie. Changmin is thirty minutes late. Can you believe that?!

"Jaejoong hyung, Min's here!" I heard Karam shout from behind my back. Since when did he called Changmin as Min?

"Finally." I said as I dragged myself to the main door. Changmin brought one of his father's vintage car. Cool.

"Hey, Min." I called as I walked towards him.

"Hi Karam." Changmin smiled at Karam once he got out of the car. Did he just ignore me?

"And wow, Jae hyung. You look fabulous." I look down at the suit that Yunho picked for me.

"I know. There's no need to tell me, Minnie." I told him proudly. "Did you tell Karam already?" Changmin asked, his eyes fixed on me. I'm supposed to tell him something?

"Jae hyung you forgot, didn't you?" Changmin asked upon seeing my confused face.

"Care to tell me what was it I'm supposed to say?" I asked. I need to go for a check up.

"The thing we talked about in the office." Changmin hissed and that's when I knew what he was talking about. Looks like I don't have to go for a check up. I looked at Karam.

"I made a deal with this tall Cookie Monster. Karam, I'm letting you spend one week with him. Is that alright with you?" I asked my youngest brother.

"Yes!" Karam shouted before jumping up and down on the stairs. He was lucky that he didn't slip.

"Behave yourself." I immediately said and Karam stopped jumping before hiding behind Junsu.

"Let's go. We're late already." I hit Changmin's head when he can't seem to scrape off that goofy grin of his. Changmin immediately frowned before opening the car door for me. I smiled at him before getting on the car.

"I'll be back soon. Don't forget to fix dinner for my brothers and make sure they sleep early. If they don't, you're out of this household. You and your master." I reminded Jihoon. "I heard that." Changmin said as he stared at me.

"What are you waiting for? A fairy godmother to make this thing move?" I asked him. Changmin turns on the ignition and we're on our way!

"Where is the engagement party held?" I asked as I started to push the different kinds of button on the dashboard.

"Don't touch those. You might break them. The party is being held in the Jung's mansion. Previously, Yunho hyung wanted to do it in a ballroom but Hero wanted it to be in the mansion." Changmin explained it to me.

"I don't need to know that last sentence." I said as I flick the air-condition button on and off.

"So Jae hyung, want to tell me why you want to go? Usually you don't like these kind of parties." Changmin asked as he makes another turn.

"I thought you guess it already. I'm going because I want to see Yunho. Simple reason." I said. It took Changmin another twenty minutes to drive us to the Jung's mansion.

By the time we were there, the engagement was already announced and the party has officially started. I got out of the car before Changmin grab my arm and wrapped it around his arm.

"Must we do this?" I whispered to Changmin as we walked inside the mansion together. Oh, I saw a celebrity over there! Another one at the other side! Over there too!

"I did tell Yunho hyung that I'm bringing someone close to me here." Changmin replied. "You don't mind I call you Jaejoong only, right hyung?" Changmin asked. Of course I mind, idiot.

"Guess what, Min? I mind." I answered. It seems like Changmin was taken aback by what I just said. Haha. You think you could call my just by my name when I'm your partner? Not a chance.

"Let's go meet Yunho hyung's father." Changmin said before pulling me towards the side. He greeted some other people before shaking hands with someone that really looks like Yunho. Only older.

"Changmin! There you are. I thought I'm not going to see Yunho's best friend coming to his engagement." The guy in the white tuxedo said.

"Of course I will come, Uncle Il Woo. Congratulations, sir. Meet my partner, Kim Jaejoong." Changmin introduced me to Yunho's father.

"Congratulations, Mr Jung." I congratulated him as I shake his hand. Wait, he's not letting go. Let go, old man!

"Where do you work, son?" He asked me. Eww! He's rubbing his finger against my hand. Changmin!!!

"He's working with me for the time being." Changmin answered before grabbing my hand, successfully getting me away from the old geezer. What was that?!

"Your father's company?" Mr Jung asked, his tongue swept around his lips as he stared at me. Ok, that's just Eww!

"Nope. My own company. And I would definitely like it if you don't steal my workers, Uncle Il Woo. Especially infront of me." Changmin said as he smiled his ever famous back-off-or-I'll-kill-you smile at Jung Il Woo. Take that, old man!

"Of course, Changmin. Of course." Jung Il Woo replied. "Where's Yunho hyung?" Changmin asked.

"I don't know. The last time I saw him, he was on the stage putting on the engagement ring on Youngwoong's finger." The old man said.

"Well, if it wasn't because someone forced him to do that, he won't go up the stage and do it. Let's go." Changmin said before pulling me away from Yunho's father. Ok. What can be deduced from that short encounter?

Two sentences. Seven words. I don't like that guy. He's weird!

I heard Changmin muttered something.

"What did you say?" I asked Changmin. He looked at me before smiling.

"Just don't get too close to Uncle Il Woo. He's a...guy with needs." Changmin said. Guy with needs? What kind of needs? Hey, that's Bae Yong Jun!

Ow! I turned to look at Changmin before looking pass him. Jung Yunho!

"Jaejoong? It really is you." Yunho called.

"Wait, you know him?" Changmin asked, pulling me infront of him. There's no need to be that forceful.

"We met in the shopping mall just now. I helped him pick some clothes." Yunho explained, smiling at me. I scanned him through from top to bottom. Damn hot tux! I would jump on him already if this is our engagement. Strip him off that tux. Push him down on the be-

"Jaejoong hyung, I suppose the suit that you're wearing is Yunho hyung's choice?" Changmin asked, pulling me away from my day dream. Gosh, I should stop thinking about it. I looked down slightly, making sure that I don't have an . Hey, it's normal for guys to get a hard on especially when they're thinking of something-Gah! Stop Jaejoong! Right this instant.

"Yeah." I answered softly.

"You look great." Yunho praised me.

"So, how did you meet Changmin?" Yunho asked me, ignoring Changmin totally. He should go and get something to eat and leave the both of us alone.

"He works for me." Changmin replied for me. Yunho smirked upon hearing that.

"So that's complicated, huh?" Yunho asked me smirking a little. Changmin should really shut his mouth just now.

"Gosh, stop flirting, Yunho hyung. Remember, you're engaged now." Changmin reminded him as he hangs his arm around my shoulder. Yunho was flirting with me?! I tried to move away but Changmin went nearer towards me. What's wrong with him?! Great.

Hero is coming. And no, not those superheroes you see in the movies, it's just Hero Kim coming.

"Yunnie, are you done? I want you to meet my friends now." I heard Hero said as he circled his arm around Yunho's. Hero look at me from top to bottom before kissing Yunho on his cheek. .

He's obviously trying to make me jealous! I saw Yunho frown before he moved away from Hero slightly. Hah! Your own fiance doesn't like you.

"Go and play with your friends, Youngwoong. Leave me alone. Please." Yunho pleaded as he folded his arms. A slow, rythmic music starts to play and I saw Hero started smirking.

"Let's dance, Yunnie." Hero said as he tried to pull the muscular Yunho towards the dance floor where a few couples were already dancing the waltz.

"Changmin, you go with Hero." Yunho said as he pushes Youngwoong towards Changmin. Changmin grunted but still followed Hero towards the dance floor. Hmm...that's weird.

Changmin is obediant infront of Yunho. Yunho sat on one of the chairs before patting the empty seat beside him.

"Want to sit, Jaejoong?" Yunho asked before crossing his legs. I accepted it gladly and I sat beside him. The distance between us is so close that I could even smell the cologne he's wearing!

"You don't want to dance, Jung Yunho shi?" I asked.

"I don't dance. Unless forced to." Yunho replied, smiling at me. Ah, kill me now.

"Yunho, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be dancing the waltz with Youngwoong. Why is Changmin the one dancing with him? Take someone and go now. Gosh, Yunho." I looked at the woman who left Yunho quickly upon saying that. Probably his mother. I heard Yunho groan then he look around before landing his eyes on me.

"You want to dance, Jaejoong?" Yunho asked, holding out his hand to me. A dance with Jung Yunho? Hell yeah!

"Sure."

I said as I take his hand. Yunho led me to the dance floor, away from Hero and Min. Isn't he supposed to dance with Hero? I felt Yunho's left arm wrap around my waist as I interlocked my fingers with his. I was maintaining a distance away from him when Yunho stopped and then he smiled at me.

"Relax, Jaejoong. I'm not going to eat you." Yunho said as he countinued dancing, pulling me closer towards him. I ended up almost resting my head on his broad chest. Let's just say, I took the chance to do that. Hey! Nobody is protesting on that.

"You know? I've been calling you Jaejoong since just now but I still don't know your surname." Yunho started saying. I look up and his eyes met mine. I could easily melt if we keep doing this.

"Kim. My name is Kim Jaejoong." I told him. No point hiding it, right? Judging from how obediant Changmin was infront of him, Minnie would definitely tell him sooner or later.

"Kim Jaejoong. Beautiful name for a handsome man like you." Yunho said, twirling me around. I let go of his waist before coming back towards him. I felt Yunho's hold on my waist getting tighter.

"Your voice sounds just like Kim Heechul. At least when he jumps down from the rooftop, that is." Yunho said, chuckling a little. I almost freeze when I heard that but I continued on swaying together with Yunho. Kim Heechul? Why do I have a feeling he was there when I jump down? Details, Jae! Get the details.

"When did you meet him? Kim Heechul, I meant." I asked naturally.

"Kim Heechul? He had a party yesterday. I saw you driving your car last night. It was a white volvo C70, right? I was going back home after the party that time." Yunho explained. He remembers everything? How strong is his memory? I can't even remember my first client.

Oh wait, I do. It was an old man stuck in the hospital. Wait, forget that. If he remembers everything, that doesn't mean he was the one who saved me, right?

"So, Kim Heechul jump down from the rooftop and you saved him?" I asked, prying for information.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Yunho asked, looking amazed. I smiled bitterly.

"I assumed that was what happened." I said. That masked guy was Yunho? Damn, Jaejoong. You always miss talking with Yunho. To think you've fallen into his arms. I wonder how deep his voice could go.

"Jaejoong?" Yunho called me. I snapped out from my daze. Gosh Kim Jaejoong. Don't space out again.

"I'm fi-"

"Yunnie, time for you to dance with me." Hero interrupted me as both Changmin and Youngwoong stop before the both of us.

"Yeah, Yunho hyung. Give me a chance to dance with Jae hyung too." Changmin said. Yunho looked at me before looking back at Hero. It was so obvious that Yunho doesn't want to dance with Hero. Just back off!

Hero glared at me and then something came to me. They're engaged. They're supposed to be dancing together. Sigh, my lonely life. I reluctantly let go of Yunho's hand before turning to Changmin and hold onto his hand.

"Come on. Didn't you say you want to dance with me?" I asked Changmin. He nodded before pulling both of us away from the engaged couple. Changmin bring me closer towards him before we started dancing.

"So, did you have fun with Yunho hyung?" Changmin asked me suddenly after a few minutes of dancing.

"I was about to but Youngwoong came and spoil it." I complained, pouting a little. Changmin just shake his head.

"He's engaged, Jae hyung." Changmin reminded me.

"I know. Let's get some rest." I said as I stopped dancing. Changmin nod before pulling me away from the crowd dancing. We settled down on a round table before I started looking at the people dancing. Changmin was waving to some businessman that he probably knows.

"Min." I called him. He's not turning towards me. Can't he hear me? Deaf.

"Changmin." I called him again. My voice this time was louder. What is this? He's still waving towards the other businessmen. What is he? Waving machine?

"Yah, Shim Changmin!" I snapped. This time he turned. Finally.

"So, did you have fun dancing with Hero?" I asked. Changmin shot me a confused look. What? Is that question even confusing?

"Why the sudden question?" Changmin asked.

"Nothing. Just want to know what you guys were talking about." I answered.

"Well, we were talking about KSA. It seems that Hero is very interested with it." Changmin explained.

"He wants to be one too?" I whispered, leaning closer towards Changmin in case anybody heard it.

"Why would he do that?" Changmin asked me. I shrugged in return.

"Well, Yoochun's a rich guy too and he's still working for you." I said. Though Changmin did blackmail Yoochun a little bit.

"You forgot? I blackmailed him to work for me." Changmin reminded me. See? Even the blackmailer admitted to it.

"But that was years ago, wasn't it?" I asked. Changmin nod before saying.

"Now, his only aim for going for the missions is just so that-"

"He can party with people without letting other people know his real identity."

I said it together with Changmin. We both chuckled upon saying that ridiculous line. Can you believe that? Just so that Yoochun won't get caught for making someone pregnant or something, he chose to work for missions and substitute people before he can start partying. Ridiculous, I know. The lights dimmed and a single spotlight shone down on the stage where Yunho's parents stood on.

"Everyone, I am very happy to celebrate this historic day with all of you here. Presenting to you the dance by my only son and his fiance." Yunho's father said. Once he said that, the whole place went completely dark before a spotlight shine on the dance floor.

Lo and behold, there they are. Standing together, arms wrapped around each other, fingers interlocking with one another. Oh, how I wish that was me dancing with him. The music starts and both of them started dancing. A swift turn and Hero was leaning his head on Yunho's chest.

But wait, why is Yunho always looking at our direction? I turned behind. There's only the huge glass window. Must be looking at Changmin. Minnie was grinning after all. Knew it. These two has something between them...

I think.

Let's not bother about that. Yunho gave another smirk before twirling around, pulling Hero together with him. They did a few more spins and dances around the dance floor before the song ended and they both bowed together amidst the standing ovation. Guess what?

I'm part of that. Changmin's fault. I was reluctant to stand and clap but he pulled me up. He said something about basic courtesy. Oh whatever, I want to go home. Once we settled down like finally, I was alone with Changmin minus the constant "Hi!" and "Long time since I saw you." towards Changmin by some old businessmen that I reckoned even Changmin doesn't know.

"Min." I called my boss. He looked at me a few seconds later.

"What?"

"Send me home." I told him.

"Send you where?" Changmin asked, obviously trying to confirm what he just heard was really what I said.

"I want to go home." I pleaded Changmin.

"But dinner haven't even started." Changmin said. Seriously. This guy thinks only about food.

"Min, you care more about food or me getting bored to death?" I asked. Changmin stared at me for a long time before answering.

"Food." I shouldn't have asked him that.

"Min, I'm bored to death." I stressed on the last word.

"Well, you were not bored when you look at Yunho hyung. So, why not you go find him and look at him while I finish my dinner. Not to forget, my dessert also." Changmin joked. I frowned immediately.

"Fine. You don't want to send me home, it's alright. Just don't freak out when you find all your cookie jars in the office empty by the time you come back there. And it's not going to replenish itself." I threatened. That should make him bring me back home. Changmin could only sigh.

"Alright. Let's go. Gosh, I hate you Jae hyung." Changmin whined. See? I told you he'll bring me home by that. It's easy to blackmail Changmin. My cookies are precious babies to him. Just as we got to the car, Changmin stopped.

"Wait, I have other cookie jars stored in my house. So, let's go back in." Changmin said, smiling away. I leaned on the car.

"Changmin. I know exactly where you keep ALL your cookie jars. Each and everyone of them." I simply smiled upon saying that. Changmin looks unsure.

"I can easily tell you where you keep those jars if you want. The ones in the house. Not in your office." I suggested. Changmin crossed his arms.

"Go on then. I'm waiting." Changmin said, standing still. Bring it on.

"You have cookie jars all over your house except for the bathrooms and sauna. How about you tell me which room and I'll tell you where you hide those cookies." I told him. Changmin nod after a few seconds.

"Swimming pool." Changmin said.

"Indoor or outdoor?" I asked, resting my head on my hand.

"Outdoor." Changmin said.

"The cookie jars are in the wooden house just beside the swimming pool." I answered correctly.

"Indoor." Changmin challenged. Judging from his face, he must be furious that I know where he keeps the cookie jars.

"Under the towel racks at the right side of the swimming pool. Just beside the shower area." I answered confidently. Changmin frowned.

"Get inside." Changmin said, admitting his defeat. Finally. I open the car door before slipping inside. Changmin turn on the ignition and drive out of the Jung's mansion.

"Don't you want to ask about your guest house?" I asked him.

"You're evil, Jae hyung. How did you know?" Changmin asked, pouting a little.

"Thank your mother, Min. She loves me more than you." I said, chuckling as I look out of the window. 


Fourth chap out!!! I know it's been a week since I last updated. Yeah, things have gone a bit busier these days. I've been waking up at 4 in the morning and only sleeping until as late as 1 in the morning. So, yeah. I'm busy. But, no worries. I'm still updating.

Anyways, loving the comments as usual. Have a good time reading this and hope you enjoy it.