Dinner That Didn't Went Well

My Name Is Kim Jaejoong And This Is My Life As A Substitute Agent

"What did you just say?" I heard Changmin's low voice. Yikes! I shouldn't have said that. No one can escape Changmin's wrath when he turns to Lord Voldem-

"Changmin, you're here." Phew!

I smiled at Yunho before circling my arms around Yunho's neck, staring into his eyes.

"You're here. Finally." I said to Yunho.

"Hands off me." Yunho said coldly as he pushes my hands off him. Relax, Jaejoong. You're Youngwoong now. There's no reason for you to get worked up. I pout, sitting opposite of Yunho.

"Where's Jaejoong?" I heard Yunho asked Changmin.

"Jae hyung...is at work. I gave him lots of work to do." Changmin answered, his eyes stealing glances at me.

"I thought he would come." Yunho replied softly.

"It's a family gathering, Yunho hyung. He should not be here." Changmin said as he throw his hands over Yunho's shoulders. Yunho who was looking at me turned back to look at Changmin.

"Well Changmin, you're not supposed to be here either. But because Youngwoong here invited Heechul to the family gathering, I need someone sane to be with me." Yunho said.

I burst out laughing. Changmin is sane?! He's the most insane person that I know. Haha. I immediately shut up when the both of them glared at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I looked down. The doors open wide suddenly.

"Woongie!"

Heechul.

"Chullie!"

I immediately stand up, acting as if I was SO excited to see him. Trust me I'm not. We both hug each other, air kissing each other's cheeks.

"How is he? Did you use it already?" Heechul whispered at me.

"Not now, honey. That's for tonight, baby." I said, chucking a little. The two men sitting on the couch looked at the both of us suspiciously.

"Nothing, Yunho. I'm not going to steal your wife tonight. You can have him on your wedding night." Heechul said to Yunho.

"Chullie, I'm a man. Don't call me a wife." I said, playfully beating him on the chest. We both started giggling.

"See, Yunho? I told you those two are girls in disguise. Just look at how they giggle." Donghae said as he walks down the stairs.

"Watch your mouth, Lee Donghae." Heechul hissed at him. I chuckled before crossing my arms across my chest.

"So, you remembered my name. That's good. At least one of you remembers my name, right Princess?" Donghae teased me before sitting on my seat.

"I do-"

"Woongie doesn't need to remember you when you're unimportant to him." Heechul interrupted me. Great job, Chullie. Oh my, I really didn't praise Kim Heechul, did I? Joongie, stay focus.

"Donghae, you can go now. The chefs and butlers will control the situation here. In case two women went crazy during the dinner." Yunho said and immediately the room was filled with loud laughter. Heechul included. I elbowed Heechul in the waist.

"Chullie, he's talking about us." I said, scowling.

Heechul immediately stop laughing before glaring hard at the three boys who were still laughing. I eyed Changmin. Once he saw me, I open my mouth.

"Cookies."

I mouthed before glaring at him. Immediately, he shuts up.

"Yunho hyung, maybe we should go somewhere else. The dining room, maybe?" Changmin said, as he refuse to make eye contact with me again.

"Why Changmin? My parents haven't arrived yet. You're too hungry already?" Yunho asked. This time, everybody laughed except for Changmin. Well, not for awhile. Lord Voldemin successfully threw 'innocent' Changmin aside.

"I-I should go back home. My job is done anyway. Bye guys. Bye ladies." Donghae said, still teasing Heechul and me. Changmin was glaring at Yunho. I can even see the light beams coming out from his eyes. Well, not really. This is not good. I need to help Yunho. I don't want him to get killed by Changmin.

"Yunho, let's go to the dining room. I'm sure there's some food that are ready to be eaten." I said, walking towards Yunho and covering Yunho from Changmin's steady glare.

"But our parents havent co-"

"You think this is the right time to wait for them or not? You decide for yourself." I quickly said before Yunho nods.

"Alright, let's go. Changmin ah, we're going to eat. Don't you want to go and eat?" Yunho said, smiling at Changmin kindly. Changmin just stood up. He should be alright in a few minutes. Food will shorten the time for Changmin to be alright again.

Yunho led us through the house and into the dining room. One of the chefs told Yunho that only half of the food was ready.

I steal a glance at Changmin and I saw his eyes widen upon hearing that. He then was the first one to sit down at the dining table. That's normal Changmin for you.

I sat down right beside Yunho while Heechul sat opposite of me.

"Now we just have to wait for our parents to come then we can start." Yunho said.

"Must we really wait? I'm hungry, Yunho hyung." Changmin pouted as he stares at Yunho cutely. Hold on, he never does cute things like that to me! Hmph!

"Wait for awhile, alright?" Yunho says oh so sweetly and I had no choice but to just cringed on that.

"Yunho!!!" I looked to the door of the dining room when it opens suddenly. That Lee Donghae is here. Again. He rushes inside, panting like he just finished running a marathon.

"Both your parents..."

Donghae breathed out as he tried to catch his breath. My parents. What happened to them?

"What happened, Donghae?" I found myself asking him instead.

"Your parents are not coming. They just went to Paris. For a holiday." And I thought they were in an accident or something.

"Gosh, Hae. There's no need for you to be that dramatic next time." Yunho complained. Yunho beckoned for the panting man to sit down with us and Donghae followed Yunho's instructions.

"Serve dinner then. Since they're not coming." Changmin said suddenly. Gosh, this guy embarasses me. I should remind him not to behave like that. We started dinner like finally and we were almost finishing dessert when Donghae started the chaos.

"Youngwoong, there were rumors I heard about you." Donghae said. I looked up from devouring my ice cream and looked at him.

"What rumors?"

"I heard you're coming out with a new perfume line. Called le stink. Haha." Seriously? Le stink? Couldn't he come up with a better joke? Pity him. Only he is the one laughing at the table. Nobody is reacting to his joke. Oh wait! What's Heechul doing?

"Chullie, no!"

"Take this, Le stink." Before I could stop him, Heechul was already throwing his cake towards Donghae. I tried to suppress my laughter when I saw Donghae's head covered with cream and some cake but apparently I can't.

I started laughing when I heard Heechul laugh. Laughter is contagious. I could only laugh for awhile. Right before I felt my face turning cold because of ice cream.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Both Heechul and me look at each other and we saw each other's faces. Both of our faces were hit by ice-cream. Alright. That's it. Revenge is mine.

I grab Yunho's cake and throw it towards Donghae. Only that it landed on Changmin instead.

I.

Am.

So.

Dead!

I looked in fright at Changmin who was slowly standing up. He wiped the cake off his face before glaring at me.

"I'm going to kill you!" Yikes! I quickly got behind Yunho, making use of him as a shield. I heard another 'splat' sound and I look at Yunho. Oh my god! I started laughing when I saw Yunho's face covered with cream.

He looked at me with a 'what-the-heck' expression. How did I know? He practically has that printed on his face. I could only laugh for a while when I felt something thrown at me. Cream. I turned to my left and saw Changmin.

"Got you." He said as he grinned at me.

"Just wait, you Shim Changmin!" I screamed as I head towards my seat, grabbed my ice-cream and throw it towards him. This time, bulls eye.

Sigh.

My ice-cream. I wanted to save that and that's why I took Yunho's cake instead. Meanwhile, Heechul and Donghae were fighting by themselves. I looked at Yunho who was just silently cleaning off his face. There were no butlers around because Yunho sent them out.

See? I told him already we need the butlers. Stubborn old man. Changmin was joining Donghae to fight with Heechul so I crept up towards Yunho.

"Here. Let me help." I said as I get some napkins on the table before wiping Yunho's face carefully.

"You know, there's no need for you to do this." Yunho said as he puffed out air from his mouth, successfully making some cream to fly towards my face instead.

"It's alrig-"

"Careful!" I heard Yunho said as he pushes my head down. Once he released my head, I looked at him. Even more cream was on his face. I chuckled.

"Seriously, there's no need for you to do that. See? More cream is on your face." I jokingly complained as I shook my head slowly, wiping off the cream from his face.

"You're already that messy. There's no need for you to get even more messier. At least the back of your head is clean." Yunho said as I see him grabbed some more napkins and started wiping the excess ice-cream on my face. Funny, right?

We could calmly clean each other's faces while a food fight is going on. The food fight is on the other side so there is no need to worry of getting hit.

"Should we get them instead?" Yunho asked, suddenly smirking. I looked at him weirdly.

"We just cleaned our faces. You want to get it all dirty again?" I asked him. Yunho grab some of the food on the table before throwing it at Donghae.

"Yunho?" I asked, unsure of his next move.

"Jung Yunho, I'm going to kill you!" I heard Donghae scream and immediately a food fight between Yunho and Donghae started.

I backed away from the two and I bumped towards Changmin who was also stopping.

"What's wrong with Yunho hyung?" Changmin whispered.

"You asked me? What am I supposed to answer?" I asked back.

"Look out hyung." Before I could react from Changmin's warning, he has already thrown some ice cream on my face. Again.

"You come back here, you tall freak!" I screamed as I got hold of some food before throwing it in random directions. Yunho was suddenly right behind me, using me as a shield from another food attack from Heechul. Yeah, people. I got hit and I want my revenge.

"What is happening over here?!" 


New chap! Yeah, I know. This is weird. I'm updating so quickly. Not really, I know. Anyway, since I have a week break, I'll just update as much as I can. Sadly, this is going to be the last update before I stop updating. My second round of exams are coming up so I need to go and start studying. No more writing stories, my mum said. But don't worry, I won't stop! You want to know why? Cause I really love this story and I really want to complete this. 

So, the comments! Love you guys!!! Thank you for the comments. *bow* Comment always, alright? Hugs all around. Till we meet again! :D