Youngjae Is Mine

My Name Is Kim Jaejoong And This Is My Life As A Substitute Agent

"Attention, everyone. This is an announcement from the customer service counter. A five year old boy is missing. Wearing a red polo shirt and white bermuda shorts. If seen, please bring the child to the customer service counter. We seek your cooperation. Thank you." The woman said through the microphone. I started getting nervous as time passes and Youngjae is still not seen yet.

Maybe I should go find him...

"Daddy!"

Youngjae! 

I smiled upon seeing the familiar image of my son running up to me.

"Youngjae!" I called out as I run towards him, hugging him tight as soon as I reached him. I kneel on the floor, Youngjae in my arms as I let out a sigh of relief. The tears were still coming but it was tears of relief, of finding my son again.

I looked at the young boy before frowning when I see him holding on to a red toy car.

"Where did you get that?" I asked him.

"That uncle buy it for me." Youngjae said as he pointed behind him. I followed his hand and looked at the man wearing a black suit.

"Yunho?" Yunho threw me a smile.

"Hi, Jaejoong."

No...

This can't be happening...

I stood up, Youngjae's hands in mine.

"What are you doing here? I mean..."

I stopped.

"Well, I was walking around but I found a young boy looking at a toy car by himself. Thought I should befriend him. Turns out he is your son."

He is also your son.

"Let's bring him home, Daddy." I looked at Youngjae upon hearing him say that.

"Bring him home?" I asked him, confirming what I heard just now.

"You always say to repay someone who did good to you with something good. So, let's bring him home. Daddy can cook for uncle, right?" Youngjae said. My lips form a smile before nodding at him.

"Alright." I said before turning to Yunho.

"As a sign of thank you, would you?" I asked him. Yunho shrugged.

"I don't mind." He said.

"Alright. Let's go, Youngjae ah." I said as I pulled the little boy towards the underground carpark.

"You drove here, Yunho?" I asked him, maintaining my distance away from him.

"Ah no, Donghae drove me here."

I nod upon hearing that and silence went between the both of us. I focused my attention on Youngjae instead of Yunho.

"Hey Jae." Yunho suddenly called me and I looked at him. He walked beside me before smiling once again.

"Did you remember? This shopping mall is where we first talk to each other." Yunho reminded me. I just nod before walking to my car.

I got inside the driver seat and saw Youngjae sitting behind me.

"Youngjae ah, why are you sitting behind?" I asked.

"Because I want to. Can't I, Daddy?" Youngjae asked me. I looked at Yunho who was sitting beside me before looking back at him.

"Of course you can, honey." That earned me a short peck in the cheek from him. After making sure that Youngjae was safely seated, I the ignition before driving back home. Junsu already texted me that the decorations were ready when I was waiting for Youngjae at the counter just now.

Upon reaching the mansion up on the hill, Youngjae was immediately in the hands of Karam. That kid just love my son so much.

"I heard you went missing. Naughty boy. What did we say on not wandering by yourself alone?" Karam reminded him.

"Jae hyung!" Changmin called for me as he runs out of the house before stopping abruptly when he saw Yunho coming out of the car.

"Yunho hyung?" Changmin speak out.

"Hey, Min. I see you're here too." Yunho said as he smiled at him.

"Jae!" I heard Yoochun screaming for me. The next second, Yoochun was running at me before hiding behind my back.

"What?" I asked.

"Junsu." Yoochun said as he pointed to my brother who was walking towards us with his hands clenched into a fist.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

"I just said Taemin has a nice body to Minho. That's all!" Yoochun said as he flinched away from Junsu's punch.

"That's all you said? How dare you even try to look at Taemin's body?!" Junsu shouted at him. I stopped Junsu's punch.

"Yoochun, I'm not going to help you this time. You settle this with your husband. By your own. Go inside your room and don't come out until you settle your stupid fight." I said, pushing them into the house.

"Your husband has another partner, Jae?" Yunho suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I blurt out before looking at the retreating backs of Yoochun and Junsu.

"Jaejoong hyung didn't marry anyone." Changmin said.

No!

I shake my head at him.

I knew what he's trying to do but it's not now. Yunho shouldn't know about this. At least not now...

"He didn't? Then the boy is whose son?" Yunho asked, probably confused.

"Youngjae is my son. He is my real son and nobody can take him away from me." I said, carrying the boy from Karam.

"Changmin, bring him in. Youngjae wanted to have dinner with him." I said before walking in, leaving the three of them outside.

If Yunho knows that Youngjae is his son, he might try to take Youngjae away from me. I won't let that happen.

Youngjae is mine! 

"Daddy, don't cry." I looked at Youngjae, questioning him.

"You're crying again. I thought you promise that you won't cry when I'm five already." Youngjae said as he wipe the tears that had unconciously drop down.

"I love you, Youngjae ah. So don't leave me, alright?" I asked as I kissed him on the cheek.

"I won't leave you, Daddy. I will never leave you." Youngjae said as he hugged me. I just smile as I walked up the stairs, heading to my room.


"Jaejoong hyung, I need to talk to you." Changmin said from outside my room. I leave Youngjae to play his video games and I opened the door.

"What is going on? Why is Yunho hyung here? Does he know tha-Mmmph!" I had covered Changmin's mouth, not letting him to speak another word.

"Come on. We'll talk somewhere else." I said, turning to look at Youngjae before leaving him inside the room.

"Is Karam in his room?" I asked as I pulled Changmin into Karam's room. The silence that welcomed me when I walked into his room answered my question.

"What the hell is going on, Jaejoong hyung?" Changmin asked me as soon as I closed the door.

"I told you guys that Youngjae went missing just now, right? Well, Youngjae came to the customer service counter together with Yunho. Don't ask me the details on that. Even I don't know how the hell Yunho found him." I placed my hands on my hips.

"And you know what's even worse than that? While we went out shopping, I saw Yunho walking around. The first thing on my mind was to hide Youngjae so I ran. Lo and behold, I forgot about Youngjae and Yunho found him." I continued before sitting down on the couch, my fingers run through my hand before sighing.

"It's been five years. Youngjae had already accepted me as his only parent. What is going to happen if Yunho found out about him? I don't want Youngjae to leave me."

I looked at Changmin who has been quiet. He looked at me before squatting down infront of me.

"Look. I don't think Yunho hyung would be like that. He won't take Youngjae away from you. You have the right to take care of your son. He is your son. There's no way he is going to leave you." Changmin said. 

"So we're going to tell him?" I asked Changmin, still contemplating on my decision.

"Up to you but I suggest telling him would be better. Like you said, it's been five years. Yunho hyung should know about everything. Everything that we hid from him." Changmin said.

I should...

I nod before walking out of the room.

"You're going to tell him now?" Changmin asked as he walked beside me. "

I'll tell him during the party. Infront of everyone." I said before seeing Yoochun walking out of my room. He saw me before walking towards me.

"There you are. I've been looking for you." Yoochun said as he stopped infront of me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You remember the file that you lost some months ago? The one that compiled all the reports from the clients that you substitute? Hyunjoong found it and I just received it ten minutes ago. I already leave the file with Youngjae. He's playing video games with Yunho in your room." I heard Yoochun said and when I finally realised what Yoochun said, I was already shaking.

"Changmin, the file. It has Youngwoong's report on me." I said, looking at the tall man standing beside me.

"Hold on, Jae hyung. Don't panic. Yunho hyung won't do that. He's not the type to read other peo-Jae hyung!"

I had already run into my room, hearing Changmin cursing right behind me. I barged into my room only to see Yunho reading the damn file.

"Oh god, he really did it." I heard Changmin mumbled before I hear him banging his head on the door softly, his mouth cursing out profanities.

"Daddy!" I heard Youngjae calling me but I focused my eyes on Yunho who look up from the file. He closed the file slowly and I watched him place the file on the couch beside him. I looked back at him before moving away my gaze from him.

"You're J?" 


Alright, just like you guys predicted, Yunho found the boy! Anyway, hope you have fun reading. And yes, things are going fast. That doesn't mean it's happily ever after. I have plans for the Yunjae couple. *smirks evilly* Ok, your comments are totally loved. Till we meet in the next update!