Chapter 6

When The Sun Goes Down

“So, in slumber parties, girls stuff their faces. So who’s going to get the food?” Key asked.

“We don’t stuff our faces, you jerk and Sungmin is the only one that can get it.” Tiffany said.

“Okay, I’ll go but you guys have to be quiet.” Sungmin said while closing the door.

“Now that he’s gone, let’s search his room.” Key grinned.

“No, that’s rude…Ohh! What’s in here?” Tiffany exclaimed.

While Key and Tiffany were in Sungmin’s drawer, the other three just waited patiently for Sungmin to come back.

“Aren’t you going to stop them?” Hyoyeon asked Sunny.

“It’s fine, if they find something interesting, they’ll show it to me.” Sunny laughed.

“Wow, why don’t you just join them?” Hyoyeon said.

“I will.” Sunny smiled and got up.

Sunny left Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk alone. It was awkwardly silent.  

“Soo…how’s life?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Uhh..good.” Eunhyuk responded.

“…do you have a dog?”

“Wow, you’re a random and awkward person. Are you not comfortable around me?”

“It’s not that…okay it is.” She admitted.

“Okay, then let’s try to get comfortable with each other then.” Eunhyuk puts his arm around Hyoyeon. Her eyes widen and she froze as he got closer and closer.

He whispered, “I just can’t figure it out, Hyoyeon.”

Hyoyeon was too frightened that she couldn’t move.

There was a knock on door, “Open, you guys.” Sungmin said.

Eunhyuk got up to open the door and left Hyoyeon confused. “What is he talking about?”

“I got pizza and ice cream, you guys. Wait, what are you guys doing over there. Key quickly closes his drawer. “Aww, Sungmin were those babies picture of you?” Sunny asked.

“Yea, cute huh?” Sungmin blushed.

“Yea, you still look cute nowadays.” Sunny blushed.

“EW! Stop that and feed me.” Key got annoyed.

“Okay, okay.” Sungmin laughed.

Hyoyeon glances at Eunhyuk.

He looks at her, “Pizza?” he asked.

“Huh, oh thanks.” She said. “Why is he pretending like nothing happened?”

Sunny feeds Sungmin a piece of her pizza.

“Why are you guys acting all lovey-dovey all of sudden?” Key asked.

“Well…the truth is we were already going out.” Sunny responded.

“WHAT?! Sunny, why didn’t you tell me?” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Shhh…sorry, Hyoyeon.” Sunny said.

“Wow, this is shocking, how long have guys been hiding it?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, today’s our 3 months anniversary.” Sungmin replied.

“WHAT THE..?! Dude, why didn’t you tell me?” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Shh, we’re going to get caught.” Sungmin said.

Hyoyeon stares at Eunhyuk, “Wow, I thought he was a calm person…I’m even more scared of him now.” Eunhyuk catches Hyoyeon staring and smiles. “What, he just smiles after he was yelling… scary.”

“Sorry that we didn’t tell you guys.” Sungmin said.

“Yea, sorry.” Sunny smiles.

“Okay, now that’s cleared up. Let’s play again.” Key said.

“I’m tired of playing games, let’s just watch a movie.” Tiffany suggested.

“Okay..fine.” Key said.

“There’s this movie I didn’t watch yet but my friend said it was really good.” Sungmin said.

“Oh, then lets watch that, what’s it about? Romance?! Horror?! Murder?!” Tiffany asked.

“It’s a romance movie.” Sungmin looked at her weird.

“Eww, why do we have to watch that? What about some action movies? I have some in my room.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yea, I know your plan, Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk grinned.

“Huh…what plan?” she asked.

“You’re trying to leave, so you can study, aren’t you?” He laughed.

“What…no I wasn’t thinking of that, but then that was a nice plan. Too bad you ruined it.” She laughed.

“Yay, the movie is playing.” Tiffany exclaimed. They all got in front the tv screen. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were sitting behind the others.

“Let’s turn off the lights; it’ll be better this way.” Key suggested.

“Ugh…why do I have to watch this? And why is Eunhyuk so close to me?”

The movie was half way finished and then a kissing scene came up.

“Aw! They’re gonna kiss!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Shhh! I can’t hear anything.” Key said.

Hyoyeon felt embarrassed and turned her head away. Eunhyuk glanced at Hyoyeon. “Why are you blushing?” he asked.

“What, I’m not blushing.” She denied incredulously. He grabs her chin and leans in, “See, you are.” He smirks. Hyoyeon’s eyes widen and she turns red. “Why do you play so much?” She thought briefly.  She grabs his hand and places it on his lap. “Keep your hands to yourself.” She stated. He smiles and continues watching the movie.

The movie finished but everyone fell asleep except for Eunhyuk and Sungmin. “What do we do? They all fell asleep?” Sungmin asked.

“I don’t know…but we can’t wake them up now because it’s too late for us to return to our dorms.” Eunhyuk replied.

“I guess we’ll see what’ll happen in the morning, let’s go to sleep for now.” Sungmin said while lying beside Sunny.

“Okay.”

Eunhyuk glances at Hyoyeon and carefully stares at her face. “Not only you smell nice, but your beauty is something.” He whispered. “Uhh, what am I talking about?” he shook his head. He slept next to Hyoyeon but faced the other way.

 

Sungmin’s alarm goes off. Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Sungmin were the first to wake up.

Where am i?” Hyoyeon woke up.

“Hyoyeon, are you awake?” Sunny asked.

“Yea…wait, we’re still in Sungmin’s room? What the hell?!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Shh! You’re too loud.” Sunny said.

“What happened last night, didn’t we agree to leave?” Hyoyeon said.

“I know, I know but we all fell asleep by accident.” Sunny said.

“That makes no sense, how can everyone fall asleep at once.” Hyoyeon argued.

“…i wasn’t a—“ Sungmin tried to say something but Sunny covered his mouth.

“What?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing.” Sunny lied.

 “Why did you cover my mouth?” Sungmin whispered.

“Cause Hyoyeon will get pissed if you tell her you were awake.” Sunny whispered back.

“Oh, but how did you know I was awake?” he asked.

“I heard you and Eunhyuk talking last night.” She replied. 

Hyoyeon turns around and sees Eunhyuk sleeping peacefully. She leans in to see his face. “Hmm…he looks kinda cute when he’s sleeping.” She smiled. All of sudden, she lost her balance and falls on him. “.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Chapter 7 will be updated soon!