Chapter 17

When The Sun Goes Down

I'm sooo sorry for not updating for a long time >.< really, really sorry ;~;

I hope some of you guys are still reading my story, please forgive me. <3

 

 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk walk quietly around the school. They stopped and sat on a bench. They watched the sun go down. “Sunny and the others probably left.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yea.” Eunhyuk replies.

Time flew by as it got awkward. “Uhh..do you want some water?” Eunhyuk asked. Hyoyeon smiles and nods. “Okay, I’ll be back.” Eunhyuk smiles and leaves to the vending machine.

As Eunhyuk is looking for a vending machine, Hyoyeon gets bored and plays with her phone. Suddenly, she hears footsteps. She looks up and looks around but finds no one there. So she continues playing with her phone but she keeps hearing footsteps. So she stands up and looks around. Then she to her right, she sees a guy standing from afar. “That must be Eunhyuk..” She mutters. She waves and smiles at him. But he doesn’t wave back or move.

She stops waving, “Eunhyuk?” She asked as she steps forward to see his face but it was too dark outside. The mysterious guy starts walking forward. Hyoyeon feels unease, so she steps back as he got closer and closer. He stops, “Hi Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon stiffens when she heard his voice. “Ki—kibum?” She stutters.

He walks forward again, “I’m amazed how you knew it was me.” Kibum shows his face. Hyoyeon still feels unease somehow. “Umm..what are you doing here?” She asked him.

“You know..just walking around.” He replied as he smiled. “Really?” She smiled.

His smile disappears, “No.” he lied with a straight face.

Hyoyeon stops smiling, “What..”

“I’ve been watching you..” He walks forward again.

“Huh..really? How long have you been watching me? Did you want to talk to me?” She nervously asked.

“Since the beginning I smelled you.” He smirks as he continues walking. Hyoyeon is confused, “I don’t understand what you’re saying..” She said as she walks backwards.

“You see, Hyoyeon. I’ve been watching you closely, ever since that day I followed you to the vending machine.” He grins. Hyoyeon gets a flashback of that day. Her eyes widens, when the mysterious whisper plays in her head, “What is a hopeless girl like you doing in a place like this?” “..was that really you…you’re joking right?” she laughs nervously. Kibum stays quiet. “Ki—kibum, right? Tell me you’re just playing around?” Hyoyeon starts to feel frightened.

“I’m not.” He gets closer and  his fangs comes out.

“Kibum..please stop, you’re scaring me. I thought we were friends.” Hyoyeon begged.

“I only wanted your blood.” He scoffed.

Hyoyeon stiffens, too scared to do anything. He smirks as he sees her frightened face as he approaches her.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk jumps in front of her, “I knew you were trouble when I first saw you.” He pushes him away.

Kibum laughs, “Aww, Hyoyeon. Your stupid boyfriend came to save you.” He mocked them.

“Dude, what’s your problem? Why are you doing this?!” Eunhyuk gets pissed.

“Cause..i want her blood. Her fragrant is sweet. And I should be the first to receive it!” He yells as he runs towards them.

“Hyoyeon, leave!” Eunhyuk warns her. “But..Eunhyuk..” She refuses to leave him alone.

Kibum threw a punch but Eunhyuk dodged it, he refuses to fight back. Kibum throws another punch, hitting Eunhyuk. He throws the third punch which leads Eunhyuk losing his balance, not able to stand. Hyoyeon cries out, “Stop! Leave him alone.” Kibum picks him up, “Useless!” He knee kicks him. Eunhyuk falls to ground, coughing blood out. Kibum then goes after Hyoyeon. He reaches for her as he gripes tightly on her shoulder so she won’t escape. “Let go of me! Stop!” Hyoyeon screams. “Shut up!” Kibum yells as he gets closer to her neck. Hyoyeon starts crying as she closes her eyes.

Suddenly, a strong force pushed Kibum against the wall. Hyoyeon opens her as she quietly stands there, frightened by the scene.

“Don’t touch her.” Eunhyuk growled as his red eyes starts to show. Kibum laughs, “Since when did she belong to you. All you want is her blood just like me. You’re a monster just like me!” Eunhyuk grabs his collars and yells, “I’m not a monster like you! I would not do anything to her. I will never hurt her. “I can’t hurt her, ….I love her.” he whimpered.  Tears fall from Hyoyeon’s eyes as she smiles, happy to hear Eunhyuk’s sudden confession.

Two teacher shows up, “What are you guys doing over there?!” Eunhyuk lets go of Kibum. The teacher runs toward them, “What is this? All of you, follow us!” They scolded them. They follow them but Eunhyuk suddenly faints. “Eunhyuk!” Hyoyeon shakes him. “I’ll take this one with me. Take the wounded one and the girl to the nurse. The teacher picks him up and heads to nurse. Hyoyeon follows. Kibum quietly follows the other teacher.

After 3 hours, Eunhyuk opens his eyes. He sees Hyoyeon laying next him, holding his hands, quietly sleeping. He smiles and gets up slowly. He gets closer to her, “I’m glad you’re not hurt.” He tries to lean in for a kiss but stops when Hyoyeon started moving. He quickly lies back down and pretends to be asleep. Hyoyeon wakes up and yawns. Then she notices she was holding Eunhyuk’s hand the whole time. She tries to let go of his hand, but Eunhyuk held on to her tightly. Hyoyeon gets suspicious, “Were you awake?” Eunhyuk opens his eyes, “Maybe...” He smiles. Hyoyeon smiles, “I’m going to leave now. Go back to sleep.” She gets up but Eunhyuk doesn’t let go of her. He looks up at her, “Stay.” Hyoyeon sighs, “Fine.” It got really awkward and they’re still holding hands.

Eunhyuk starts thinking about his confession he made yesterday, “Hyoyeon..”

 Hyoyeon looks at him, “What?”

 “I…lov— Eunhyuk gets cut off by a loud knock on the door.

Key barges in. “Eunhyuk! Dude, are you okay?!”

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk quickly unlock hands. “Key!” She shouts as she jumps up.

Key looks at her confused, “What?”

“Nothing.” She quickly replies back.

“Okay..? Anyway, why did you fight?” Key asked.

Tiffany comes in. “Wow, was it that weird guy you fought with?”

“Yea. I didn't want to fight him.” Eunhyuk said.

“Seriously, what’s up with him? He creeps me out.” Tiffany said.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to talk about him.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m sorry you guys had to go through that.” Tiffany hugs Hyoyeon.

“It’s okay. We’re fine now.” Hyoyeon smiles.

“Are you going to recover before the dance?” Key asked.

“The dance?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yea, they announced the end-of-the-year dance for seniors this morning.” Tiffany explained.

“Ugh..I’m not going.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? What do you mean you’re not going?! You have to!” Tiffany exclaimed.

Hyoyeon looks at her confused, “What, calm down first. Anyway, don’t you have to have a date in order to get in.”

“Yup but what if someone asks you? Will you go then?” Key jumps in.

“Uhh..i ..don’t know. Probably no.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? What if it was Eunhyuk?!” Key fires back.

Hyoyeon opens , tries to answer back. Eunhyuk glances at her.

Then the nurse comes in, “You guys again? Eunhyuk is still recovering, he needs some rest. Please come back next time.”

“Oh okay, sorry!” Hyoyeon leaves the room first. Eunhyuk watches her leave, “What was she going to say?” He got curious.

“Well..bye Eunhyuk! Get better.” Tiffany leaves and runs after Hyoyeon.

“Bye. See you later.” Key waves.

“Bye.” Eunhyuk waves back.

 

“Hey wait, Hyoyeon!” Tiffany catches up to Hyoyeon.

“What?” Hyoyeon stops.

“Why are you acting strange?” Tiffany asked.

“Strange..?”

“Hey, see you guys later.” Key waves bye to them.

“Oh bye, Key.” Tiffany smiles.

Hyoyeon waves, “Bye.”

 

“Anyway..what was going to be your answer to Key’s question?” Tiffany puts her arms around Hyoyeon.

“What..i don’t..know.” She takes Tiffany's arm off and walks away.

“You don’t know?...Wait!” Tiffany runs after her. “You like him, don’t you?!” She smiles widely and hugs her.

“Omg, Tiffany go away!” Hyoyeon laughs.

 

It’s been a week since the incident happened. There had been rumors roaming around the school. These rumors were sent to every student’s phone. "Kibum has been kicked out of the school because of what happened recently." the text reads.

“Wait?! What is this?!” as students on the campus read it.

“Why would he do that? Poor girl.” a girl said in the hallway as Hyoyeon walked pass. Everyone started staring at her, feeling pity for her. Hyoyeon looks at them confused. “Why are they staring at me like that?”

Hyoyeon heads to her dorm. Sunny catches her entering the building, “Hyoyeon!” She yells out. Hyoyeon doesn’t hear her and enters the building. Sunny runs after her, “Hyoyeon!”

“Huh?” She turns around. “What?”

“You didn’t hear me?” Sunny asked as he catches her breath. 

“Oh..no. Sorry.”

“It’s fine. Did you hear what happened to Kibum?”

Hyoyeon looks at her confused, “..no...what?”

“He got kicked out of the school because of what he did.”

Hyoyeon nods, “Really? Wow, that’s good news. I don't want to meet a jerk like him anymore."

“Yea, good thing he’s gone. Now we don’t have to see him again. I’m glad everything is turning out great.” Sunny hugs her.  

“Me too.” Hyoyeon smiles.

 

Eunhyuk gets a phone call, “Hey Sungmin.”

“Hey, you heard about that guy, right?” Sungmin asked.

“…yea.”

“I’m seriously sorry for not helping you at all, man.”

“No, it’s okay. It’s all in the past now. Forget about it.”

“Okay. How are you feeling? Will you be able to go to the dance?”

“I’m okay..I want to go but I don’t know if I should ask her.”

“Who?”

“…someone.”

“By someone you mean Hyoyeon? Dude, everyone knows you guys like each other. It’s obvious.” Sungmin laughs.

Eunhyuk laughs, “Really?”

“Yea. Ask her out!”

“..but..what if she doesn—“

“Uhh listen, she likes you! I can tell. Do it.”

Eunhyuk doesn’t answer back.

“Hello?” Sungmin said.

He suddenly hears Eunhyuk in pain and his heavy breathing.

Sungmin gets worried, “…Hello?! Eunhyuk?”

Eunhyuk sits carefully on his bed, grabbing on his chest, “..Uh sorry, I accidently hit my leg.” He lies and awkwardly laughs.

“..really? Are you sure you’re okay?” Sungmin asked.

“Yea, I’m fine.”

“..okay. So ask her today. Alright?”

“…I never really confessed to anyone before.”

“It’s okay. Tell her how you feel. If she turns you down, it’s her loss.”

“..alright. Thanks. I’ll talk to you later.”

“No problem. You better tell her! Bye.” Sungmin hangs up.

Eunhyuk looks up at the sky through his window, trying to figure out if he should confess or not. “Well, I already confessed that "i love her". I should properly tell her how I feel then.” He smiles.

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny are in their room, laughing while watching their favorite show and enjoying their dinner together. Until they get interrupted by a phone call.

“It’s your phone, go answer it.” Sunny tapped on Hyoyeon.

“Huh..oh thanks.” Hyoyeon reaches for her phone on her bed.

“It’s from ..Eunhyuk.” She smiles.

“Answer it then.” Sunny smiles.

“Hello?” Hyoyeon said.

“Hey, are you busy?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Uh..no. Why?”

“Uh..can you meet me at the beach right now?”

“Um..yea. I’ll see you there.” Hyoyeon smiles.

“Thanks, bye.” Eunhyuk hangs up.

“So..what did he want?” Sunny asked.

“He wants to meet me now.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Ooo..i see. Well go then.” Sunny smiles.

Hyoyeon laughs and leaves.

 

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story will be coming to an end soon ;A; Hopefully i will write more.

Thank you for reading you guys!! I'll update soon :D