Over

Precious One

 

"Hey did you hear?"

"I heard Choi Minho is engaged"

"What" "No way" "Who?"

"Son EunSo"

"That " "shh don't say that out loud"

Taemin wanted to rip his ears out, how can he study when there's so much talking. He chuckles, he chose the wrong place. He closed his books and put his pen inside his bag. Ignoring the chattering and gossip he leaves the cafeteria and heads to the library.

"Taemin," he hears and sees Key, Jonghyun beside him, an arm around Key. Taemin smiles, it's cute. 

"I'll be at the library." Taemin says walking right past them without another glance. He hears Key whisper his name but he doesn't pay attention. He's not ready to talk yet. But Taemin stops but keeps looking ahead.

"Did you hear, Choi Minho is engaged." Taemin says not bothering to turn around to face his hyungs. Sniffing he says, "Jonghyun-hyung give Minho my congrats." 

Key turns away, he doesn't want to see the broken Taemin, even if it's the younger ones back. He doesn't want to see that smile Taemin shows when he finally turns. Key feels the tears again. 

"Yeah, I'll do that." Jonghyun answers and watches Taemin leave. He turns to Key and wraps his arm around his shoulder pulls him into his chest. "It's ok," Jonghyun whisper. "It's going to be alright." 

"No it's not." Key screams. "He's hurt. I promised myself I would always protect him." Key cries. "I'm suppose to protect him."

Jonghyun plants a kiss on Keys forehead. 

"Baby, Taemin is not a kid anymore. He has to face this himself." 

"But he can't, he's not strong enough."

"Don't say that, you took him under your care so of course your son will come out strong." Jonghyun says chuckling. 

Key cracks a smile. "I hope so."

***

"Minho we're here." Minho snaps out of his trance and faces EunSo who has her hand on his shoulder. He gives her a small smile and moves away from her. EunSo hand stay in midair looking hurt. She drops her hand and clutches it. 

She knows everything. Right from the day he met Minho face to face. She saw Minho turn his back from the blonde boy from the limo. He saw the look of his face when Minho grabbed her hand and led inside the restaurant. But when she saw the boy eyes becoming wet and shed a tear, she knew Minho and the boy had no ordinary relationship.

And she hates it. She hates that she wouldn't be able to have what they have. That Minho wouldn't like her like he does with the boy. But she always gets what she wants and now she has Minho. So she's going to make it work. 

She's going to do everything to make this relationship real. 

***

Minho opens the door of the car and faces the school. As he steps out he feels eyes on him and then he hears the whisper. Rumors...

But the talk stops when EunSo wraps her arms around Minho's. He turns to her and she smiles. 

"Let's go. I want to meet your friends." She says and pulls him to the school. As they enter, there are more eyes on him. EunSo continues dragging him but Minho looks around to just find those brown eyes he can't forget. 

He wants to see Taemin but then he doesn't. He can't erase the face Taemin gave him when he told the younger one they couldn't continue their date. They didn't speak or see each other during their break and he doesn't blame Taemin. Minho just couldn't call Taemin. I bet he had so much planned for us for New Years

With Taemin still in his mind he lets EunSo lead him to the cafeteria. It's still early so Minho friends are probably having breakfast. She turns her head to see Minho looking around and it makes her frown. Of course you're looking for him

"Minho." EunSo stops to look at a short man and a feline looking man by the cafeteria door. Her eyes land on the short man arm around the other. 

"Jonghyun" Minho calls and is shocked by his hands. Since when did his best friend start going out with Taemin best friend. "Wh-" 

"Long story." Jonghyun chuckles. "How-"

Jonghyun was cut off, "how did your date go?" Key asks. 

Minho steps back. He can feel the hatred radiated from Key. EunSo lifts an eyebrow, she doesn't like his tone. But she puts on one of her best smiles.

"It went well. Our fathers had fun and they both agreed on the engagement. It was surprising since my father isn't an easy man. But Minho convince him and now we'll be getting married after Minho and I graduate." EunSo giggles and wraps her arms around Minho again. Minho stays still. 

After I graduate? When was this decided?

"EunSo who told you this?" Minho asks gently pulling himself away. 

"My father." 

They hear a scoff. Key already has his hands on his waist. "." he whispers. 

"What's that?" EunSo growls. 

"Oh nothing really. I'm just telling Jonghyun how pathetic and fake you are." Key laughs. "Oh wow Minho you really need help picking up girls. I think you have to go back to dating a guy. Right Jonghyun?" 

SLAP! 

"EunSo!" Minho yells as he runs to her and pull her away from Key. Jonghyun goes to his boyfriend only to see him with his head to the side with a red mark on his cheek, but he's smiling. "Baby" Jonghyun reaches to him and rubs his boyfriend red cheek. 

"I'm ok. I wanted her to do that." Key says as he stands tall. "Now I have a reason to cut all ties with her family." 

"What?"  Minho lets out. 

"You don't expect her to look that good by herself right." Key speaks as he walks to EunSo. She doesn't flinch as he steps right in front of her and pulls on her blouse. "Where do you think you get all your clothes from?" 

EunSo gasps. She slaps Keys hand away from her but her eyes go wide as she realizes what she did. 

"Oh now I have another reason." Key giggles. "Let's go baby." He calls Jonghyun who obediently runs to his boyfriend and takes his hands.  

 "Oh right." Key stops to look at Minho. "Taemin told us to tell you "Congratulation on your engagement". Apparently everybody knows already." Key sends a last glare and pulls Jonghyun away from the scene. 

EunSo wraps her arms around herself. What has she done? Her father will not like this. She rubs her arms to comfort herself. This isn't going to ruin her day. She pats her cheeks to go back into character and turns around to face Minho. 

Minho watched as the couple is nowhere in sight. Jonghyun, his best friend never told him about his relationship with Key. He kept it from him. But he can't blame him. Minho kept Taemin a secret too and now he feels like Jonghyun doesn't trust him. "." Everything is falling apart and he is the one to blame. He, the Choi Minho lost his love of his life and now his best friend. "." 

"Taemin told us to tell you Congratulations on your engagement.." Taemin knows. Damn it he knows. Minho bit his lip trying to control himself. He felt something on his arm. He sees EunSo smiling up at him. What is she smiling at? Thinking she can change this, she made everything worse. Minho wanted to yell at her, push her away, maybe even hurt her. But he continued to bite  his lip drawing up a little bit of blood.  

EunSo sees the something red trailing down Minho lips. 

"Minho you're hurting yourself." She says, concern spread in her eyes. But Minho doesn't move or says anything, he continues to stare at her with blank eyes. EunSo takes the opportunity to lean closer and when she notices that Minho doesn't back away she lands her lips on his. She is quickly pulled away when Minho grabs her shoulder, she hisses in pain and turns her attention to Minho. His eyes glare at her, his hands around her shoulder tightened as she tries to talk. 

"M-Minho you're hurting me." But Minho isn't listening. "Minho" she says louder. 

"Minho!" a voice comes from behind EunSo. 

"Minho" Onew calls again. He runs to them and quickly pushes Minho away as he wraps an arm around EunSo. She brings her hands to her shoulder and lets her tears out.

"Miss EunSo are you okay?" Onew asks as he steps in front of her to block away Minho from her eyes. She continues to sob and Onew begins to rub her back. But he doesn't forget the one who caused this. Onew turns to his best friend, Minho could only look away in guilt.

"I'll take you home Miss EunSo." He continues to stare at Minho as he says these words. Minho hears them step away and when he hears no more, he lets out growl. Anger. That's what he feels as everything wasn't going as he planned. He's losing everything. He didn't mind that his freedom was taken away by his father but when he has to lose half of his heart without fighting back, the Choi Minho is lost. He is now weak. 

Minho covers his face with his hands. Yes he's weak, he can no longer protect Taemin, he can no longer be with him, he can no longer feel him. Taemin...

Minho lifts his head up in realization. Taemin is there, at his favorite place in school. Taking his phone out he quickly typed a text message and was then running to the library.

***

Stay where you are. Ill be there in a few.

-Minho 

Taemin scoffed and deleted the text message. What did he want now? Sighing he picked up his books and stood up, he had to leave before Minho found him. As he was on his way to the door, it suddenly opened. Minho stood there out of breath and when he laid his eyes on the younger one he opened his arms and engulfed Taemin into an embrace.

“Im sorry,” Minho whispered, his chin resting on Taemin head. “It wasn’t my idea, I love you, please believe me.” 

Taemin lifted his hands and put them on Minho chest. “I know,” he said as he gently pushed Minho away from him. “I know, but this is how it works Minho.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t you get it.” Taemin walked back to the desk and sat down with his head down trying hard not to break down. Minho stood watching his boyfriend stay strong. “We come from different backgrounds. You belong in a mansion with many maids, a butler named Sebastian, a dog.” He chuckled. “I belong in a run down apartment, working two jobs and just trying to get by by myself.” 

“Taemin w-”

“I noticed this when we were on our way to that restaurant. Everybody looked different, i felt different, I felt like I didn’t belong Minho.” Taemin finally lifted his head to look at Minho. 

“I don’t belong in your world. I was blind because of my love for you, I was blind when you touched me, kissed me, loved me.” 

“I do love you Taemin.” Minho stepped closer and was reaching to Taemin when his hands were slapped away, 

“Open your eyes Minho!” Taemin exclaimed. “You’ll have to take over your father company, you have to get married and..” He hesistated. “ And have children.”

“I cant give you what he wants Minho!” Taemin was now shouting. Although they were at a library no one was around to scold them. He?

“I heard from Onew that your father would take you to dinner to meet other CEO’s daughters. It wasn't a meeting like you said. They were blind dates.” Taemin chocked, don’t break now.

“Taemin” Minho whispered. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t get out of it. I had to go.” If he had denied his father invitation he would’ve of not only hurt him but the people around him. 

“I know that too Minho.” Taemin smirked. “Apparently your father has more power than you and me combined. But the Choi Minho I know is strong. But now Choi Minho became a coward.” Taemin chuckled again. 

Minho couldn't believe it. This Lee Taemin is not the boy he met. Its not the boy he fell in love with. He would never look at someone with those eyes, he would never utter those words. It hurt.  Not just those words but how he himself changed the beautiful angel in front of him. Minho felt powerless when he was with his father. He knew what he was capable of. When his father threatened to hurt Taemin he became the cowardly Choi Minho. He now has to accept the marriage proposal or else the person in front of him, his love Lee Taemin could possibly die by his father hands...no it would stain Minho hands too. It would be his fault. He can’t deny Taemin’s words because they were true. He was weak, he was a fool, and a coward. All he could say is 

“Im sorry.” It was all to protect you. It’s all for you, so please stay by my side. 

Taemin tched. On the outside he was frowning, maybe even glaring but in the inside Taemin wanted to run and hug Minho. That face he was making didnt belong on Minho face and it was all his fault. He’s calling Minho a coward but in the end he’s one too. Why can’t he be strong? Why can’t he fight back? I promised him I would make everything better that I would avenge him.

Wait. 

Why is he feeling sorry. Wasn’t this his plan all along. Taemin bit his lip. He watched as Minho avoided his eyes, he watched Minho clutch his hands. He’s vulnerable now. It’s working. 

But.

Taemin didn’t feel accomplished. He isn’t suppose to feel sorry. 

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard something vibrate. Taemin put his facade back up. 

“Well look at that daddy is calling. Aren’t you going to be a daddies boy and answer it.” Taemin once again grabbed his books and walked past Minho towards the door. He didn’t spare a last glance, he knew he couldn’t take it. 

“Hello. Im sorry, I could spend my time with her tomorrow. I’m not feeling well today.” Minho said, his back facing Taemin. While Taemin stayed put by the door. “Now? No I’m not doing anything important.” 

Taemin couldn’t take it anymore and opened the door and walked away but not before uttering his last word. “Pathetic.” 

He knew Minho heard him because he turned around to meet Taemins eyes before Taemin walked away. He had to walk away or else the feeling of guilt would come back and Lee Taemin can’t feel guilty at a time like this. 

***

Taemin relationship might be over but...

“My plans have just begun.”


A/N

Im back. So here's chapter seven. So how is it?

im sorry for being late but I was busy with school....I graduated yay! then I was busy with college stuff. Then I was free but to be honest I was a little lazy which brought me to writers block. IM SORRY!!! 

well back to the story, apparently Taemin is not what he seems to be. So yes he does have a past and everything will be explained in the next chapter because I dont want you LOVELIES to be confused. Watch out for Minho father he has a past too. hehehe

one more thing (im writing too much) although I was away for some time I gained more subcribers so I want to thank you for giving my story a chance and for liking it. To my old subscribers I want to thank you for staying by me, I know I'm away alot so thanks for not giving up on me. (OMG IM GETTING EMOTIONAL *sniff*) 

LOVE YOU ALL!!