Broken

Precious One

 

            "Damn it! I knew I shouldn't of trusted him!" Key screams as he forcefully shuts his phone.

"What did Minho do this time?" the other asks.

"I don't know but Taemin called me crying." Key let out a sad smile. "The last time I heard him cry was when his parents..." Key sighed again and leaned against the car window.

"Jonghyun to the amusement park." Key ordered. Jonghyun was about to ask more but when he heard Key sniff he knew he should stay quiet.

"Alright"

I promised to protect you. I'm sorry.

***

Taemin looked up at the stars trying to count them as he was sitting at a bench outside the amusement park and his head hung back. It was another way for him to stop the tears. He scoffed at the promise he made to himself after he saw his parents being buried. I won't cry anymore. I'll be strong.

Stupid. After so long, one person made him forget everything. One person replaced this memory with happy ones, but in the end they were once again replaced with pain.

Tamin brought his hands to his eyes to cover them. Sighing for the umpteenth time he hung his head forward. Damn where is he.

"Taemin!" Taemin looked up and saw Key running to him and Jonghyun behind him. Jonghyun?

"So that other bag with clothes was for this." Taemin said as Key approached him. "Wow, so many surprises in one day."

"Taemin are you okay?" Key asked as he sat next to Taemin and brought the younger one head to his shoulder.

"Where's Minho?" Jonghyun asked.

"Probably having a good time with his blind date at that fancy restaurant." Taemin said, with no emotion.

Key turned to the blonde and his eyes widened. Taemin was looking straight ahead and those brown eyes showed nothing, they were blank. What happened?

"Taemin..." Key started but Taemin didn't let him talk.

"I'm sorry for ruining you date hyung." Key bit his lips. Hyung?  Taemin chuckles and continues, "why didn't you tell me you were going out with Jonghyun"

"Probably the same reason you didn't tell me you were going out with Minho." Key answered as he looked away from Taemin. He couldn't take it. This wasn't Taemin. Taemin would never call him hyung.

Taemin moved his gaze to Jonghyun who was stand in front of them. Jonghyun gave him a smile. Taemin smiled back.

"Do you like Key-hyung?"

"No, I love him." Jonghyun answers as he takes Keys hand and his boyfriend squeezes it.That was the only way he could help right now, knwoing Key isnt feeling well right now. His boyfriend is looking down, bangs covering his eyes. It was a way for him to hide his feelings. Jonghyun caress Key hands with his thumb as he keeps his eyes on Taemin, who is still staring at him.

Taemin smiles. "That's nice. At least you know your true feelings." Hey says moving away from Key and standing up. "He's going to need you."

Jonghyun turns to Key only to see the tears running down his cheeks, he immediately reacts and pulls him into his arms. Taemin closes his eyes and tries to push away Key cries and Jonghyun sweet words he's whispering to him. Taemin thinks it's nice that Key won't be alone, after he's hurt him. Calling him hyung instead of umma for the first time. Finding out he's cried for the second time in his life, well third if counting when he was born.

 Key knows Taemin very well and this time he knows Taemin is broken, he knows Taemin is going through the same phase as when he found out his parents wont be around anymore.

But it hurts because he doesn't know, how long is it going to take for him to help Taemin through it.

"I'm sorry" Taemin finally says after a long silence. "You don't have to take me home anymore. I'll see you guys next year." He smiles and starts walking away.

"Taemin" Key calls as he buries his head on Jonghyun chest.

***

Minho and his father bow as EunSo and her father car drive away.

"I like her." Minho father says as he gives his son a smirk. Minho can only glare. "Well I'll see you at my office later. I need to talk to you about something." Minho only nods. A black car parks in front of them and the door is opened right away for his father to enter. They say no goodbyes and when his father is far, he growls.

"If you keep frowning you'll get wrinkles at a young age." Minho hears from behind and finds Onew smiling wide at him. That contagious smile makes Minho lips turn upright.

"Shut up." Minho says as he walks to him. "Did you take him home?"

"No." Onew replies and walks to the limo.

"What?!" Minho shouts. Onew chuckles. "He didn't feel like going home. So I took him to a hotel and had my way with him." Onew smirks.

"Onew...what did you do to him." Minho glares at Onew who had his back to him. One more remark and he's not afraid to hit his best friend.

Onew laughs, arms around his stomach and then wiping the tears away but when he looks at Minho, he stops.Coughing he stands straight up and going into his professional mode again.

"He wanted to go to the amusement park, so I took him there."

"What?"

"He was crying all the way there." Onew walked around the limo and opened the driver's door. "I would open your door, but I don't think you deserve it." He says and steps inside.

Minho biting his lips looks down and remembers the look Taemin gave him when he ordered Onew to take him home. And the way Taemin called for him when he turned his back to him. Minho clutches his hands hard enough that maybe his nails could make him bleed, yeah he'll like that he deserves it after all. He deserves to be hit, to be killed by Keys hands.

With these thoughts he walks to the limo and enters it. As the limo drives away he looks out the window not caring that it's the way to the company.

***

Minho enters his father office not caring even to knock or close the door, but Onew enters and does the job for him.

"Didn't you learn to knock before you enter someones room." He hears his father say.

"Well you weren't around to teach me." He remarks. Onew sighs, another fight.

His father turned his chair around and glares at his son.

"I dont have time to fight with you today. "

"Well then I'll take my leave." Minho smirks and was about to turn around when he hears his name coming out of his father mouth.

"Lee Taemin." He sees his father picking up something from his desk. A picture. "He's such a pretty boy, don't you think Minho?" He asks as his flips the picture over to let Minho see.

Minho walks to his father and snatches it away from his hands. He looks at it. It's a picture of Taemin smiling a cup of hot chocolate on the table. It was the picture he took when they were at the cafe for breakfast. But he had this picture in his...

"You went into my apartment?"

"No, I sent someone to go into your apartment and then to your room. A lot of interesting things were found in there. I was surprise they didn't find a diary." His father chuckles.

"You son of b-" he couldn't finish when his father stood up and threw more pictures at him.

" I not only sent people into your apartment, but I bet you felt someone following you"

Minho whole body was shaking of anger. His hands turned into fists and he badly wanted to punch something...no he wanted to punch someone right now. Onew walked to Minho and brought his hand to Minho shoulder, as a way to calm him down.

Onew looked down on the floor and could see many pictures of Minho and Taemin, hugging, holding hands, kissing. Things couples should do but this is something he knows Minho father hates.

" Did you have fun lying to me and going to him. I dont even know why you try so hard, in the end he'll leave you, taking everything you own with him."

"Taemin is not-"

"Either way it wouldn't of lasted. You have to marry a pretty and rich girl, have a child and teach him to run this company." Mr.Choi continued his taunting. "So you're going to stay away from him and focus on running this company. Your also going to take care of EunSeo. Apparently her father likes you too. Arent you lucky, he's practically giving you permission to marry her."

"Shut up!" Minho screams. "I not going to do anything you say."

"I knew you were going to say that." Mr.Choi pressed a button on the phone on his desk.

"Yes sir." came a reply.

"Where are you?" Mr.Choi asked but paying attention to Minho who was looking confused.

"Outside Lee Taemin home, sir."

Minho gasped. What is his father planning?

"Very good. You may proceed as planned then."

"Right away, sir."

"What are you doing?" Minho grabs his father arm and squeezes it, but his father shows no pain. "You can stop all of this if you listen to me, Minho"

Minho says nothing, he doesn't want to give up.  His father lets out a sigh. "Alright then." He turns away from his son and puts his attention to the phone and says something Minho will kill his father for, not caring that this man gave him everything.

"Do as you wish with Lee Taemin."

Minho couldn't take it anymore, he slaps Onew hand away, and grabs his father shirt. "You stay away from him."

"Then follow my orders Minho." His father doesn't back away even when Minho hands are close to his neck. Minho stays in that position, his father isn't scared. How can his father do this to him? How can he hurt Taemin? Taemin has nothing to do with this.

Minho eyes widen and he backs away. Taemin has nothing to do with this. But he put Taemin in danger, he put Taemin in his father hand.  This is all his fault.

"This is all my fault." Minho whispers to himself. All this time fighting with his father only made everything worse. I was only thinking of myself. I was the one pushing him away because I was afraid of him knowing our relationship...I even broke my promise. I turned my back to him.

"Coming." He shot his head back up when he heard Taemin voice from the phone. Do you as you wish with Lee Taemin, his father said.

"Stop. Taemin don't open the door." But he knew Taemin couldn't hear him. Don't open the door. Don't open the door.

He turned to his father. "Stop. Just stop. D-dont touch him"  His father smiled at him. He's won. "You heard my son." His father said lastly as he finished the call.

"Well I hope to see you at the conference room tomorrow afternoon, son." Minho watched as his father turned around to look outside the big window, showing the city. "Oh and EunSeo will be studying at the same university. So stay close to her, and only her."

"Yes sir." Minho subconsciously answered and headed to the door. "Please don't hurt him."

His father chuckled again. "Oh Minho. You were the one hurting him." Minho roughly opened the door and slammed the door closed.

"Im sorry about that sir." Onew said, finally saying something.

"Keep on eye on Minho." Mr.Choi ordered.

"Yes sir." Onew bowed and also headed to the door. "Don't let Lee Taemin get close to Minho. Keep him away from my son plus it'll be good for you since you've had your eye on that boy."

Onew froze and the back of his hair stood up. He knows. He turned his head but only met Mr.Choi chair. Onew gulped before answering. "Yes sir." and left.

When he heard the door close, Minho father turned to his desk and picked up the photo of Taemin looking at the camera and showing a peace sign.

"Lee Taemin, you couldn't be his son."

But you look so much like him.


 

Dun Dun Dun? how was it? angsty enough? Sorry it took so long, but it came in the prefect time since it's almost new years hehe. I've read it twice already and I think it's going to fast,not as in the plot, but my way of wiritng. I should add mroe deatils, but writing is hard *whines* and i have essays to do after. BOO!! x_x.

oh and can you guys help me with finding a name for Minho father. I dont want to continue calling him "Mr.Choi" or "Minho father." just leave your ideas for his name in the comment. Thank you lovelies!!! (I feel like Lovelies is a fan group name)