I Love Him

Precious One

"I'll see you tomorrow" Minho said kissing the younger one his forehead.

"Ok." Taemin nodded watching Minho leave in his black car. He sighs and starts to walk home.

            Lee Taemin is dating the famous Choi Minho, the richest, handsome, charismatic, big eye Minho. Girls want him, boys envied him. And, Lee Taemin was just an ordinary college student, that had enough money to survive and heard from everywhere that he was cute, (but Key-umma doesn't count) and was shy.

            He never thought he would have Choi Minho heart, one glance, just one glance and Minho fell in love with the younger one, and it took one accident for them to finally connect.

            Taemin smiled at the memories.

***

            It all started at the library, Taemin had to finish so many projects that he had to take so many books. He carried many that it blocked Taemin eyes. But suddenly he fell back, letting out a yelp and books flying everywhere.

"I'm sorry" Taemin apologized looking down, "I couldn't see where I was going"

"it's ok" Taemin froze, he knew that voice. He looked up and met those eyes. He giggled. Yep, they were big like a frogs.

Minho smiled at the smiling boy, who he has watched every single day. "I like you", ah it slipped out. Taemin stopped his giggling and blushed. Was the famous Choi Minho confessing.

            Choi Minho confessed to him that afternoon in the library, he was shocked that he didn't move an inch. Minho was blushing and stared somewhere else, he never confessed to somebody before and he was afraid of being rejected. But he turned back to Taemin when he heard that giggle. "I like you too" Taemin said and Minho eyes widened, wider, which made Taemin laugh. Minho smiled and pulled Taemin into a hug. The younger boy blushed when his head rested on Minho's chest, he could hear every heartbeat, which made him relax in those strong arms. But when the door opened, Taemin let out a squeak as Minho pushed him away, got up, and hid behind a bookshelf.

            "Taemin lets go." Key called, walking inside the library and raised an eyebrow as he saw Taemin on the floor.

"but..." Taemin turned to Minho, who shook his head. Dumbfounded, Taemin turned to Key and smiled. "ok." He quickly grabbed his books and ran to Key.

***

            Taemin stopped in his tracks. Now that he thinks about it, Minho is always hiding. Minho would always called him out to meet somewhere they couldn't be noticed, an alley, the rooftop, and sometimes in the library when it was Taemin turn to lock the library. There Minho would share an "How are you?" "I miss you" "I love you" and kisses. Every thought and questions would disappear when Minho kisses him. He never bothered to ask, or at least got the chance.

            But, he couldn't push away the feeling of loneliness.

***

"Taemin tell me the truth" Key eyes Taemin.

"Huh, what do you mean Umma." Taemin asked, taking a sip from his banana milk.

"Why do you keep staring at Choi Minho." Key asked turning his gaze at the older one. Taemin stayed silent. He couldnt stop, he was afraid.

Of course he should be afraid, his boyfriend, was sitting at his usual table, his rich friends around and not to mention, the girls.

"You're the only one I love" Minho would say. Taemin wanted to believe but how could he if he always sees his boyfriend around girl and  not even spare a single glance at him. Not a smile, a wink, no contact. Taemin sighed, still looking at his boyfriend.

***

"Hey, Minho, that kid keeps staring at you" Jonghyun whispered to Minho. Minho turned away from Krystal and turned his head to where Jonghyun was pointing. Taemin quickly turned away when Minho caught him.

"He has a crush on you" One of his friends shouted. He knows Taemin heard it because he was now blushing all the way to his ears.

"He's cute" he heard one of them say. "I dont mind exploring that body of his" another voice  said.

Minho clutched his hands under the table. Oh how he wished to punch them right now. Taemin was his, and his only.

"What are you talking about, he's already taken by that other girly guy beside him" Krystal said as she saw Key caress Taemins cheeks."Plus Mnho isn't gay, right Minho?" She asked moving closer to Minho and putting her hands on his thighs. Minho stayed silent.

"Minho" Krystal said getting closer.

"10 laps around the field, afterschool" Minho finally said.

"Uh oh someone mad" Jonghyun laughed.

"What did we do?" "aish, sometimes I hate it when your captain?"

Minho smirked, that's what you get for even looking at Taemin.

***

Taemin didn't turn back when he heard Minho friend said he had a crush on him. Key noticed the blush and smirked. Umma figured it out.

"You're going out," Key sated, Umma knows.

"Umma..." Taemin lowered his head. Key sighed, "It's ok, but you shouldn't have kept it from me."

"I'm sorry"

"Let's go I don't want you to see no more" Key stood up taking Taemin arm and pulling him away.

***

Taemin sighed for the umpteenth time. He couldn't ignore that bitter feeling inside him, and it all has to do with Minho. He felt his phone vibrate.

            -Meet me in the library

                        -Love Minho

Taemin smiled. There's nothing to be worried about he said to himself.

***

"Hey Umma you can go ahead, I have something to do."  Taemin lied while packing his stuff.

"You're going to meet him, huh?" Key smirked. Taemin looked away blushing.

"Be careful Taemin." Key warned him as they were walking out the classroom. "Why?"

"Rich guys like him are dangerous. You don't know their true intention, because apparently he's hiding you." Key stated.

Hiding me?

"I mean every time you meet, it's always somewhere no one will see you two. " Key turned to look at Taemin and saw that look on his baby face. He sighed. "I'm not telling you to break up, I'm just worried."

Taemin wanted to believe Key but Minho, just thinking about Minho would make everything go away. He smiled.

"Tae-baby you really love him huh?" Key asked pulling Taemin into a hug. Taemin smiled while hugging back. "Yes"

"Then go" Taemin giggled and pecked Key cheek. "Thanks Umma" he said and made his way to the library.

"But if he hurts you, Choi Minho will be no more"