Promise Me

Precious One

                *Read the A/N after reading. Love you guys!!.


                                                                                                                                                           

"Here we are." Minho says parking outside Taemins apartment.

"Thank you" he hears Taemin say and was gazing at him with those brown eyes. Beautiful. Minho smiles and leans in. Taemin does the same. Minho would love to taste those lips again, the kiss in the alley was not enough. Those cherry soft lips are his and he wants them n-

            The sound of the phone ringing makes both boys open their eyes and back away leaving Taemin pouting and Minho frowning.

            Frequent phone calls are not rare. Minho is popular and in many girls eyes the phone calls he gets every single time would be misunderstood as cheating. But Taemin knows who it is and he is always more important.

Choi Minho father that is.

            The blonde heaves a sigh and opens the door, Minho who has the phone on his left ear reaches out and grabs Taemins arm making him stop.

"No I'm not busy, why?" Minho answers.

            Taemin pulls away and closes the door harshly. With the window down Taemin pokes his head inside and shows Minho a reassuring smile, that he's fine. Without waiting for a reply, Taemin turns away and his lips fall. As he gets to the door he hears the engine start.

Taemin scoffs.

"Typical." He says and walks inside to take cover in his lonely apartment.

***

            "Tell me everything. What movie did you see? What did you do after? Did he kiss you?" Did he touch you? Oh no Taemin, he did touch you didn't he?"

            Taemin sat there, Keys question going through one ear and leaving through the other, without being processed in his head. Instead he kept his eyes on the textbook laid on the desk. Actually he's not even paying attention to the words that were in front of him.

He sighs and takes out his phone.

No text messages.

            He sinks lower in his chair and lets out another sigh. Key who was rambling stops to look at the blonde, who was dazed and in his own world. Key smiles sadly and pets Taemins hair, bringing Taemin back to the library. Key knows what's happening and who's responsible. It's always CHOI MINHO's fault.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"I just want Minho to pay more attention to me. When he gets a phone call or a text he always leaves. I hate it. "
"Did you tell him this?" Key asks.

Taemin sits back up and turns to look at Key.

"Should I"

Key chuckels. "Communication is key"

Taemin smiles. "Why are you still single, Umma?"

Keys eyes widen and turns his away, avoiding Taemins questioning look.

"Dont worry about it," he says.

"Umma?"

"We'll look at the time, I have to go to my next class" Key grabs his bag and stands up. "I'll see you later." He turns away and was about to walk away but turns back around and leans into Taemins ears. "Christmas is coming. Plan a date and ask him everything you want to know. Tell him everything." He leans in and kisses Taemins forehead.

"Communication," he finishes and walks out of the library. Taemin smiles and grabs his phone again.

***

Minho stopped his doodling when he felt his phone vibrate. He grabs his phone and looks at the context. A smile spreading on his face.

                        ~Meet me in the parking lot

                                     ♥Taemin

"Choi Minho!" Minho slowly lifts his head and met his math teacher eyes.

"Is my lesson that amusing that you're smiling so wide, hmm?" She says as she looks down and lands her eyes on his phone.

Minho laughed nervously and closed his phone. She didn't see the text, right?

"Put it away before I tell the whole class about your date" She warns and walks back to the front, and continues the lesson. There were giggles and whispers around that made Minho blush and put away his phone. Jonghyun chuckled beside him.

"So who's the lucky girl?" He whispered.

"Im not like you, you player. So mind your own business"

Jonghyun his teeth. "Tsk..don't have to be so rude."

Minho goes back to doodling on his paper a smile appearing on his face.

***

"It's almost Christmas, so I want to spend time with you before we separate and spend time with our family." Taemin started as he leaned against Minho's car.

            As soon as Minho approached the blonde, he couldnt take his eyes away. Taemin looked y leaning on his black car and the wind brushing away his hair. Minho wanted to ravish him there and now, but was hold back by the thought of them being in public and Taemin usual cute puffy cheeks where not raised, at all. Instead he faced a really serious Taemin, who sighed before he spoke.

"So I was planning for us to go to the amusement park this weekend and stay together for as long as we want to, " he smiled...but then it went away when he continued."Since you don't even spare a glance at me in school or even bother to send me one text message this morning" Taemin stood tall in front of Minho.

"Promise me you'll be there."

Minho gazed into the younger one eyes. This is the first time he saw Taemin like this. What was he saying? Did he do something wrong?

"Listen Taemin, Im-"

"Promise me!" Taemin raised his voice. Minho stepped back a little when his boyfriend, his cute innocent boyfriend raised his voice.

"I promise" he said.

Taemin finally smiled and pecked Minhos cheek.

"Then I'll see you Saturday, 7pm" Taemin winked at him and turned to leave.

"Keep your promise." he said not looking back, and then ran away, or was it skipping.

"Yeah," was all Minho muttered as he watched Taemin leave.

When Taemin was no longer seen, Minho groaned and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Aish!" He'll keep his promise as long as he doesn't interrupt.

            Choi Minho knows what he's doing and it hurts when he can get a peek of Taemin at school because he won't be able to control his hands. He just wants to touch his boyfriend. Touch his soft blonde hair that always smells like vanilla, touch his smooth milky skin. Then kiss every part of his face, especially those plumped lips. It hurts that he can't do that every day of every hour. It hurts to see Taemin lose his smile when he tries to catch Minho attention but Minho doesn't turn his way. Instead they have to hide. He has to hide his feelings. Why? Because, they're are eyes everywhere. Eyes that always follow his every move.

            And if Taemin gets more involved into his life then the younger one will surely get hurt.

"I'm trying to protect you Taemin, please understand." Minho whispers as he massages his forehead. These thoughts are giving him a headache.

            But it went from bad to worse when he hears his phone ring and Minho knows who it is. He clutches his phone hard making his knuckles turn white. Great.

Please understand Taemin.

I'm sorry.

    



                                                                                                                                                      

**A/N: Ta-Dah it's here. I know I took forever but I had to actually write everything down so it'll come out how I wanted it. So it's getting more intense huh huh huh XD. Yep and Jonghyun was in here, don't worry he'll be around more and Onew is up next so watch out for him too.

Once again sorry for being so late, I know its summer and Im expected to be laying back and relaxing but I'm stuck with work and AP summer homework so its hectic.

I hope you guys like this chap.

(Once again idk when I'll be able to upload the next chap so please keep loving me hehe)

and i got more subs YAY!

taemin love Pictures, Images and Photos

COMMENT PLZZ!