Key Always Wins

Precious One

    Minho turns the page on the random book he's reading. It's something about vampires and falling in love with a human. Minho sighs, and puts the book down. He would love to be a vampire and mark Taemin neck, making the world know that Taemin is his. He frowned when he remembered that guy touching his Taemin.

"Frowning will give you wrinkles" Minho turned and saw Taemin smiling at him, but Minho kept frowning. He knows Taemin noticed Minho was mad when Taemin pouted. Oh those lips.

"Minho what's wrong?" Taemin asked walking to Minho

"You let him touch you" Minho strictly said. Taemin stopped in his track and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't let anyone touch you like that" Minho said louder. Taemin was confused, and scratched his head. Minho stood up and went to Taemin, who was trying to remember. Minho fingers brushed against Taemin cheeks, he caressed them, just like Key did in the cafeteria. Then Taemin eyes went wide and let out an "ah."

"You mean Key-umma, he always does that. He was just worried about me that's all" Taemin giggled and grabbed Minhos hands setting them on each of his chubby cheeks. Minho smiled.

"But you know you're not the only one that should be mad" Taemin looked up at Minho. "I saw how that girl was too too too close to you. And, I.dont.like.it" Now it was time for him to frown. Minho laughed.

"Gosh Taemin you're so cute." Minho pecked the younger's one forehead. "Frowning will give you wrinkles" he repeated Taemin words.

"But Hyung~" Oh now Minho couldn't take it. With more pouting Taemin could get anything, especially Minho kisses. Minho leaned down and pecked those pink lips. "Taemin you know I'm only yours. Don't worry about those girls. Ok?" 

Taemin smiled and leaned into Minho chest. "I love you" They stayed in the embrace, silence surrounded them but it was ok, as long as they were in each other's arms.

            Taemin hugged Minho tighter, he doesn't want to let go he's afraid that Minho would slip away, all those days when Minho wouldn't even spare a glance at him at any time or when he couldn't even get close to Minho while everybody was around. He's hiding you.

"Minho hyung?" Taemin called still leaning into Minho chest.

"Yes"

"Why are you hiding me...why are you hiding our relationship?" Taemin finally asked. He felt Minho stiffen and detach himself from the embrace then look away.

"Min-"

"So you noticed" Minho chuckled.

Taemin nodded. So Key was right, Taemin closed his eyes and expected the worst. Was he embarrassing? Was Minho playing with his feelings the whole time? but if he was then he would let everybody know then ember-

"I'm protecting you" Minho deep voice was finally heard by Taemin ears. He opened his eyes and blinked away his tears.

"Why?"

"Because if my father finds out about you, you'll get hurt and that's something I don't want happening." Minho exhaled and turned his gaze to Taemin, meeting those brown eyes, that were blinking and looking confused. Minho ruffled Taemin hair and sent him a smile to calm the younger one down.

"You worry too much. But if your that concerned how about we go out tomorrow? Like it's Saturday we can have the whole day to ourselves."

Taemin beamed a smile and wrapped his arms around Minho neck and nodded.

All of Taemin concern left as Minho leaned in for a kiss. That's the power he has on the younger one. Making everything go away. As long as he can still be with Minho, as long as Minho is his, Taemin has nothing to worry about.

***

Minho fell on to his bed and stared at the ceiling. He smiled when he saw how happy Taemin was when he brought up the date on Saturday.

             It was love at first sight, he couldn't take his eyes away from Taemin every time the younger one walked by, or when he covered his mouth when he laughed. He wanted to kiss those cheeks every time he puffed them up when he was mad and when he pouted, Minho wanted to walk up to him and pull Taemin into a kiss to show everybody that those lips belonged to him.

But, his father had to ruin it all. If anybody saw him and Taemin together, it would instantly be caught by his father ears. So every meeting is secret. Minho sits up and runs his hand through his hair. He doesn't want Taemin to worry, he doesn't want to hurt him, but hiding him is the only way.

His phone vibrated. Minho looked over it and bit his lips, stopping himself from screaming in anger.

***

Taemin felt something burning his cheek. He rolled over and was met by something bright. He opened his eyes and was met by the sunlight.

"A perfect day for a perfect date" Taemin got out of bed and opened his curtains to let the sunlight shine all over his room. He walked to his closet and opened it.

"Now what to wear" He scanned his closet, looking up and down to see what to wear.

"Aish, how does Key-umma do this every day?" Maybe he should call Key. Walking to the desk beside his bed he got his phone. Finding Key, he was about to call when he received a txt message from Minho. Taemin smiled widely and opened it.

           - I can't make the date today. Let's go out tomorrow ok?

           - Why?

           - My father wants me to accompany him to this meeting.

            -Ok

***

-I'm sorry I can't today either. My father wants me to go to another meeting. I'll see you at school.

-Ok

***

"He blew off two dates!" Key was yelling.

"Shh..Umma keep it down" Taemin said looking around, and meeting everybody eyes who were at the cafeteria. Including Minho table.

"But TWO dates, that's a crime."

"Umma your exaggerating" Taemin said motioning Key to sit back down, the diva obeyed.

"But you two haven't gone out together since you've started dating." Taemin set down his banana milk and stared at Key. He was right. They only met in their secret places, txted each other and called each other. No dates.

Key sighed and ruffled Taemin hair. "Give me your phone" Taemin looked at his Umma confused. "Give it to me" Taemin nodded.

Taemin watched his Umma type something down, then he smirked. "Umma"

"Today after school, you're going to the movies."

"W-what?" Taemin snatched his phone back and looked over the content.

            ~Movies after school or we are OVER.

                        -♥Love Taemin♥

            ~See you at the parking lot

                        -Minho

"Umma!" Taemin whined.

"I always win Taemin"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG CHAP 2 IS DONE!!

It's short isnt it. Im sorry but I like torturing you guys hehehe. Dont worry chap 3 is on its way, drama is coming up oh and Onew might be making an appearance. But now I have to think about Jonghyun appearing more too. hmmm...

So ho was it? huh huh huh

COMMENT PLZZ!!