Kris's Birthday Scenario

MINE

 

“Now I’m really confused,” You say as the temperature turns cold and goosebumps pebble your arms and legs. You can’t see anything through your blindfold.

“Don’t worry, it will all make sense soon enough,” Kris replies, rubbing your arms to get rid of your chill.

Kris had insisted that you book your birthday off from the coffee shop so that he could treat you to a one-of-a-kind surprise. It warmed you to think of Kris fretting over what to do for you birthday.

“You could have told me to dress warmly,” You complain, regretting your decision on a dress.

Kris stops guiding you and wraps his arms around you from behind, “That would have tipped you off on where we were going. I should be enough to keep you warm.”

You blush at Kris comment. He always knew what to say to get you red. “God, you are so cocky.”

“Hey now,” Kris pokes your nose, “No insults right before I give you the best surprise birthday of your life.”

“I’m going to become a human popsicle at this rate,” You mutter.

“You’re going to eat your words when I take this blindfold off,” chuckles Kris and proves himself right.

The blindfold comes off and the sight before you takes your breath away. An outdoor skating rink was before you. Poplar trees were decorated with white X-mas lights, wound around their branches and trunks. The trees outlined the entire rink, giving off a soft glow. There was a velvet red carpet rolled out to the middle of the rink, where a table was set up with food and candles.

You look at Kris, completely speechless. A smug smile tugs at his lips, “Yeah, that was the reaction I was looking for.”

You run to the centre and twirl to get the full effect. “This must have taken hours...”

“I would do anything for you,” Kris says, draws your hand to his lips and brushing your knuckles with kisses. “Plus, I’ve got to prove to you that you made the right choice. I can be just as romantic as Chen.”

Your expression softens, “Kris, you don’t need to move yourself to me. I know you’re wonderful. You just don’t show that side of you very much.”

Kris pulls your chair and you smooth your dress under your legs. “Not anymore. You’re changing me. Yesterday, I laughed at some sales clerk’s corny joke.”

You snigger at the picture of Kris making an awkward smile. “Now that I”ve got to see.”

“We’ve got the rest of our life to laugh over my attempts at showing my emotions,” Kris says and takes champagne out of a chilled bucket.

“Kris, be careful—” You’re cute off as the cork comes loose and flies into the air. You and Kris both wear shocked expressions and when you see each other’s faces, you both burst into laughter.

Kris puts his beautiful face in his hands and stares adoringly at you. “I love your smile. I could just watch you laugh for hours.”

You grab your cutlery and bend over your plate bashfully. “Let’s eat before it gets cold.”

Kris pours the two of you some bubbly in flutes and takes a sip of his. His eyes watch your fork move to your mouth and sighs in relief as you chew enthusiastically on what he brought. Then he readily digs into his own plate.

“And now for the cherry on top,” announces Kris, as he opens a cooler. A beautiful glass bowl contains ice cream with “Happy Birthday!” written on it in whip cream. “I had this flown in from Italy. Its gelato, the best ice cream money can guy. It also commemorates our fail of a first date.” Kris turns his head so you can’t see his flushed face.

“You spoil me too much!” You say wryly, taking a spoonful of the ice cream and putting it in your mouth. It melts instantly in your mouth; the mixture of cold and chocolate coating your tongue with a hint of...

“Why is it spicy?” You shout, reaching for the glass of champagne and downing it in two large gulps. Your tongue is still burning, and you breathe in and out to cool it.

Kris’s face is filled with amusement and that beautiful, genuine smile of his that was just for you, graced his face. He was always doing something to get a reaction out of you. It was worth it, for that smile. “It’s special chocolate and pepper gelato. I thought it would be another nice surprise.”

You shake your head but can’t stop the smile on your face as well. You grab an ice cube out of the bucket that chilled the champagne and pop it in your mouth. You relax as it numbs your tongue.

Kris pours you another glass of champagne and you drink that fairly fast as well. Then you come to the conclusion that maybe you should stop drinking the alcohol when your perception becomes a bit fuzzy. “You better not be trying to get me drunk Wu Fan because I’m a force to be reckoned with!” You find yourself slurring a bit.

“I’m just serving it up. It’s your choice to drink it,” Kris says, concealing a grin behind his own champagne flute.

You lean your head back to gaze at the sky. “Wow, even the stars are out to celebrate my birthday,” You say in awe.

“Watch out!” Kris cries as you tip a little bit too far back in your chair. Kris barely catches your head before it smashes against the ice.

You giggle as he pushes you upright. “Should we try skating? Wouldn’t it be fun?” You say gleefully, standing up and tentatively testing the ice with your heels.

Kris is instantly by your side, steering you away. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea.”

You turn into Kris’s chest, playing with the buttons on his button-down shirt, smiling to yourself when it comes undone. “I always knew you’d be a party pooper.”

You splay your hand on his now slightly bare chest. Kris frowns and attempts to capture your wondering hands. You stand on your tippy-toes and whisper in Kris’s ear, “Want to know what I want for my birthday present?”

You watch in satisfaction as Kris’s Adam’s apple bobs as he gulps. “Don’t tell me you want a pony because I can’t compete with—” You surprise him with a kiss on his lips.

“Try again,” You suggest, nipping at his ear.

Kris looks at you in wide-eyed amazement. “You’re really forward when you’re drinking.”

You tap your lips in contemplation, “You get one more chance to guess correctly or I’m allowed to take what I want.”

Kris laughs in embarrassment “You’re not really implying that you want to...?”

“Boopoo!” You make the sound of a buzzer with your lips pushed out. “Now you have to stand very still as I get my birthday present.”

Kris does as you command. You slowly pop his buttons dramatically and push his shirt off of his shoulders. You hum in contentment as your eyes feast on what be the most perfect chest in all of humanity. The pale, flawless skin is emphasized by the outline of his chest and your fingers trace the lines of his stomach. You grab his arm to turn him around to admire his back as well. You nuzzle your nose between is shoulder blades.

“You’re always teasing me with v-neck and the see-through shirts,” You pout. You clasp his other arm to turn him again and clap in delight. “Is that a tattoo?”

Kris looks down at his arm. “Yeah, I got it when I turned of age.”

“I don’t know why you would keep this body covered. I deserve to see it at least once every day.”

“You don’t want girls running after me every day, do you?” poses Kris, humoring you.

You hug his precious body close to yours “Mine,” you growl.

“I’m going to pretend that you did not just strip me for your own amusement,” smirks Kris, completing your hug with his own arms. “You are going to be so angry when you wake up tomorrow.”

“I could always strip for your amusement and then we would be even,” You grin evilly.

“Do not tempt me right now,” Kris warns, separating the two of you to put his shirt back on.

You tip slightly at the lost of Kris’s solidness. Kris barely gets his arms in his shirt before he has to brace you from falling. “I think the birthday surprise was a success; time to take birthday girl home.”

With Kris’s arm around you and your face snuggled into the crook of his arm, you find yourself getting sleepy. “Bed sounds nice. Will you stay with me?”

Kris opens the door of his fancy car and gently pushes you into the passenger seat. He buckles you up and smiles angelically down on you. “Think you can keep your hands off of me?”

You curl your feet up under your bum and get comfortable in the chair. “No promises,” You mumble.

Kris closes your door softly and goes around getting in the driver’s seat. “You’re stuck with your teddy bear tonight then.”

“Fine, Chen will have to keep me company,” You refer to the bear Kris got you through an arcade game, mostly due to your begging him.

Kris freezes before he puts the keys in the ignition, “You did not call the bear I got you, Chen.”

“It’s ironic, don’t you think? If I can’t have you, Chen will gladly have me,” You chuckle.

“That’s not funny, ________.”

“It is if you were me,” you sigh, closing your eyes.

Kris grabs your cover up and spreads it over your body. “Happy Birthday, Kris’s girlfriend,” Kris whispers against your temple as he leans over to kiss you, stressing his name.

 

Hope you guys enjoyed another addition to this great story! I'll be posting Chen's too!!! ^^