Secrets! :) [ Chapter 2]

Secrets! :)

Secrets :) (Chapter 2)

( the whole story would be TaeYeon's point of view)

As to put my mind at ease that he may like me... When fany was at her part time job...I tried asking him to confess to fany... But he refused! I couldt tell him fany liked him... As fany didt allow me too...

Me : ' Didt u say fany was cute? What are u waiting for?'

I started to pull him to find fany, but suddenly he pulled me and twirl me around, until my back was against the wall. He put one arm on my left and used his right arm to grab my waist to prevent  me from going away.

Me : ' W-What are you doing?!?'

Leetuek : ' Listen...Yes, I did say i think she was cute, but I neverd said that I like her... To say the truth... The one I like is you!'

I shared into his Chestnut brown eyes in surprise...  He stared at me too... We stared at each other what seemed like forever, then... He started to lean towards me...I wanted to move away... I needed to escape... But he was griped my waist harder! He pulled mr towards him and cupped my face... Making me face him... And then... He lips touched mine... His was kissing me... All my resistance disappeared... And I kissed him back... He tasted sweet.. Probably something he ate just now. His soft lips... The kiss felt so passionate... I could feel the tingle all the wat from my head to my toes. Then, he pulled back... He smiled at me....

Leetuek : ' You seemed to like it...'

Me : ' OMG!! I can't believe this... We shouldt have done that... ' I pushed his hand roughly away and ran off.

Leetuek : ' Hey wait!! What do u mean??'

I didt turn back... I just kept on running...  When I reached home, I ran all the way to my room, i locked the door and I jumped onto my bed..I pulled the blanket over my head & started to cry...

Me ( thinking ) : H-H-How could I have done that?  I was so scared.... Now... I think that I had fell for Leetuek... But...no... His fany's... I will ignore him from now on... I stood up and 'on' my phone... I offed it as Leetuek kept calling me... ' 16 Missed calls & 12  messages' flashed on the screen. 10 calls & 7 messages were from Leetuek, 4 calls & 3 messages were from fany, 2 calls & 2 messages were from Yoona.  The first thing I did was call yoona... I can't tell fany anything... She won't be able to take it...

Yoon : 'finally... U call me bck! What happen?' Me : ' C-C-C-Can Y-you come o-over?-? I-I  Really N-Need you... ' *sniff...sniff*

Yoon rushed over. I told her the whole story...

Yoon : ' I can't believe he actually likes you.... What about fany?'

Me : ' I dunno... That why I'm so vexed...'

Yoon : ' do u like him?'

Me : ' actually I did not.... I always thought of him like a best friend... Like a brother...But after the kiss I think maybe I do....' Yoon : ' this... Is bad...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE