Secrets! :) [Chapter 3]

Secrets! :)

Secrets :) (Chapter 3) 

( The whole story would be TaeYeon's point of view )  

Yoona decided to stay over that night to comfort me...

Yoon : ' Maybe... You should tell Leetuek that Fany likes him... Or... You can tell Fany that Leetuek likes you....'

Me : ' if I tell fany she would never forgive me.... '

Yoon : ' then... I guess... The best option.. Is to tell Leetuek...'

Me : ' I guess... But I'm scared to face him...'

Yoon : ' why not wait a few days? Thn when you are ready.. Then.. You tell him! Don't worry I'm here for you..'

I nodded in agreement... Yoona looks at me with a concern look... I'm really scared...

The following Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & thursday...I have been ignoring Leetuek... He talks to me I pretend I never hear and talk to someone eles.... If we are alone, I will walk away, if he suddenly directly ask me question infront of everyone, yoona will help me... 

As for fany, I just take it nothing happen and act normally with her. I think Leetuek knew I was ignoring him as he also stop talking to me and stop sending me messages... But by Friday, I was determine to tell him fany liked him... I know after school he would stay back and study for 1 hour he would be going home... And by that time, all his friend would have already gone home... So he would be alone. 

So on friday, I went for lunch with yoona and then when it's time I went to look for him. As expected he was walking out of the school. I went up to him....

Me : ' Leetuek.... We need to talk...'  I could tell that he was surprised.

Leetuek : ' Tae... Sure!'

We walked to a near by bench and sat down...

Leetuek : ' Look... Tae... That day... I'm sorry that I kissed you... I was happy and The kiss felt so right... But when I hear you say that we shouldt have done that... I was confused... It was as if we done a crime... over the days I wanted to explain... But you kept ignoring me... I didt get a chance... I really like you... I'm sorry...'

Me : ' I know....I'm sorry too... For not explaining... Now I going to tell you... I like you too..'

His sad face immediately turned into a smile.

Me : ' wait, don't be too happy... As fany likes you too. That why we can't be together.'

His face immediately fell...

Leetuek : ' what on earth?? Fany likes me?!? No wonder you keep asking me to confess... You were trying to help her...'

Me : ' yah! That's why! It can never happen between us!'

Leetuek : ' NO! It can! I will just tell her I don't like her!'

Me : ' NO! If you do than she will be so sad! Than she will hate me if I'm dating the person that rejected her!'

Leetuek : ' but if we date now... She will also hate you!'

Me : ' thats why I say it's impossibe! Give it up Leetuek it not gonna work!'

I had been fighting the tears... But at that moment... I couldt hold back anymore... I started sobbing... Leetuek pulled me towards him... And he embraced me and his strong arms...  And whispered into my hair... Telling me  not to cry... I hugged him back... I really didt noe what to do.... 

 

PLEASE COMMENT!!!