Sifany

Secrets! :)
-Siwon's POV-

'Aigoo... She has been crying for like 1H++.... Omo... Wait... She fell asleep...'

I looked at fany sleeping face... Her face is stained with tracks of tears... She mouth is still a frown...

I put my coat around her...

Fany : Oh... 

Me : Sorry, did I wake you up? I wanted to put a coat around you..

Fany : It's okay.

Me : Er... Let me take you home..

She nodded. I stood her and led her to my car. It was a quiet drive home. 

Fany :  Take a left turn up there. First house on the right.

I turn the car and I was amazed to see the house she live in! It was a beautiful semi-d.

Me : You live here alone??

Fany : Yup

I pulled the brakes and got down to help her open the door. I walked her to her door.

Fany : Hey.. Want to come in? We can have a drink.

Me : Er..... Okayyyy

She led me in to her house. She went to her kitchen to get the beer while I sat on the long sofa.  She came out with a tray in her hands.

-1hour later-

Fany : How can she? She was my -hic- best friend....

Her cheeks was flushed red. It was clear the she was drunk. Actually... I was also a bit tipsy..

She wanted to reach out for another cup a beer. I reached out to stop her.

Me : No more... You are already drunk.

Fany : -Hic- no... I'm not!

I noticed my hands was holding hers and I immediately let go. She turn and look at me.

Fany : Leetuek...lee-Hic-tuek... I like you..

She moved closer to me.

Me : I'm not Leetuek! Your drunk!

Fany : I'm not! You are only saying that cos u like taeyeon! What is it about her that I don't have?!?

With that, she drew me towards her and kissed me. I pushed her away.

Me : Tiffany!

Fany : why?!? Why don't you like me???

This time tears rolled down her cheeks. 

Looking at her crying... I walked towards her... Sat beside her and pulled her to a tight embrace...

I looked at her angelic face and I couldnt help myself. I kissed her... I stuck my tongue and explored . She kissed me back... It was so passionate. I laid her on the sofa.. I was on top of her...I slipped my hands up her shirt..............

==========================

Sorry for lame chapter><

Comment!!!