Forget it...

Secrets! :)

 

- No one's POV-

Donghae saw Taeyeon crying and running away. He than chase after her.

Donghae : TAEYEON!!

Taeyeon didn't care and continued to run.

 

He caught up to her and grabbed her hand to stop her!!She immediately Tried to pull away!

 

Taeyeon : STOP! YOU BEAST!!

 

Donghae : IT'S ME!! DONGHAE!!

 

She immediately looked up. She saw Donghae and ran into his arms and hugged him. She cried even harder!

 

Dongahae patted her head and hugged her tight.

 

Donghae : it's okay... Oppa is here for you.

 

Taeyeon cried a little more and she broke the hug. Her eyes red and puffy.

 

Taeyeon : Oppa... Since you are here, was leetuek here?

 

Donghae : *Sigh* yea he was... And there is a bit of a problem nw... But don't worry just go and explain to him, I bet he would forgive you!

 

They talk a but more and walked to school together. They were just in time. When she enter, She glanced at leetuek, Leetuek saw and ignored her coldly. She quietly want to her seat. Donghae turned around and have her a warm smile... Saying its gonna be alright.

==========================

 

[Class ended]

 

Everyone was walking out of class.
Taeyeon ran and tried to catch up with Leetuek. She grabbed his hand to stop him from walking. He stopped but he didn't look at her.

 

Taeyeon : I-I  can explain! The kiss, he-

 

Leetuek : Stop! There is no need to explain! I saw everything!

 

Taeyeon : NO! There's a misunderstanding! 

 

Leetuek : Tae, Just forget it!

 

With that he pulled his hand forcefully away from her and quickly walked away. 

 

Taeyeon felt her heart was being teared apart. She controlled herself trying to hold her tears. Donghae came a rested his hand on her shoulder.

 

Donghae : Don't worry! I'll go and help you explain to him.

 

Taeyeon : no forget it... If he really trusted me he would Have listened to me... And now it just proves how much trust he have in me... What's a relationship without trust?

 

Donghae : Ohh... Okay.... 

 

Taeyeon : Let's go for lunch!

 

With that she walked off to the cafeteria and Donghae trailed behind