Secrets! :) [ Chapter 1]

Secrets! :)

Secrets :) (Chapter 1)

( the whole story would be TaeYeon's point of View )

' RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!'  The 3 of us walked out of the school gate. We were headed to the Mall. 

Tiffany Wore :  Taeyeon Wore :   Yoona wore : 

Tiffany : ' I'm still so excited that we got to group up with Leetuek and his friends!!'

Yoona : ' You have been saying that for the 100th time already...'

Tiffany : ' can't I be happy?? Right tae??

Me : ' Oh no... Leave me out of this'

Yoona : ' See?? Even Tae won't help you!!'

I looking at them and let out a small giggle and shaked my head...They went on bickering all the way to the Mall, As usual.... At the mall we ate our lunch and shopped for a while. Than, yoona needed to go home and Tiffany needed to go for her part-time job. They left, I decided to stay and shopped a little longer.

A little while later...

Leetuek : ' Hey there little Taengoo! Are you here alone?'

I twirled around and saw Leetuek grinning at me.

Me : 'OMG!! U scared the hell out of me!! Eh.. Where are the rest of your friends??'

Leetuek : ' Busy lorh... How about your Girls??'

Me : ' Yoon is needed at home and Fany is at work at the restaurant down the street.'

Leetuek : ' Oh...'

Me : ' Why do you sound so disappointed? You want to see anyone?'

Leetuek gave a shy smile : ' Er..... I think that Tiffany is quite cute...But... I....'

I gave out a small giggle : ' Haha! Come on! Let's go to the restaurant where she works!'

I grabbed his arm and pulled him there.

Leetuek : ' what?? Wait! '

I pulled him to the restaurant...  We sat down at the table, and when fany came to wait our table....

Fany : ' may I take your order ?' She was busy finding her notepad and pen that she didt notice it was us. I winked at Leetuek 

Me : ' Er.... Ya... We would like a Fanytastic!' She left her eyes from the notepad and looked at us. 

Fany : 'omg! What are you guys doing here?'

Leetuek : ' it's a restaurant..... Of course we are here to eat!'

Me : 'why? Are we not welcome?'

Fany : ' no! Of course not! Well, what wud like to eat?'

As we weren't really hungry, we ordered deserts.  As this was quite a popular restaurant, it was quite busy. Fany couldt spend much time with us. We ate and left.

Leetuek :'ah... That was nice... Where are u heading to?'

Me :' I don't feel like going home... I  what to go somewhere fun!'

Leetuek : ' erm.... How bout the amusement park?'

I nodded in agreement.  We had tons of fun and the amusement park.  

For the next few months and weeks, I saw Leetuek at school and sometimes we hang out after school,  I thought he liked fany, so I was comfortable around him. Je soon became my best friend who is a boy.I tried to help both of them to get together. Over this 1 month.... Fany liked him even more..but.... He didt show any signs of asking her out or anything....but he seems to be closer to me thn fany... Am I too close to him??

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK!! ^^