Green Frosting and Orange Cake

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

He slams his door and pushes me onto the bed. "You- UGH! Why are you so... ANNOYING!"

"Annoying?"

"EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES ME ANNOYED! YOU'RE SO CLUMSY, STUPID, CARELESS, AND WORST OF ALL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MY WIFE! YOU'RE A TOTAL EYE SOAR!" He shouts. He heavily breathes and walks back in forth at the foot of the bed. I squeeze onto my apron.

"I- I'm sorry... I know I'm not perfect but what you said was mean..." She mumbles.

"I'm not being mean! I'm being honest! Look at yourself! Y-your hair is leaving stain my blanket." I felt my stinky hair. 'Right, an oil spill on my head earlier.'

"Well..."

"If I knew what kind of girl you are then I would have never agree to this marriage. Everything is for the inheritance just to let you know!" I held my breath. 'I knew that from the start, there had to be some catch the this marriage, in order for to him to actually agree...' I stood up from the bed. I was mad. I've never been so insulted in my life! 

"Y-you're not so perfect yourself!" I utter. "You're always a loner, a bossy maniac, and worst of all you never open up to anyone!" I swallow my courage and kept lecturing. "Everyone here had lived with you, your whole life and yet, they don't even know what your favorite fruit is! O-or your favorite color for crying out loud!" I loudly whisper back. He stops pacing back and forth and glares at me. "You're always frowning, glaring, or shouting!" Wang Zi step closer as if to tell me that he's the greater one. It's too late to back down. I took a step back. "You think you so high and mighty!" I can see his face was getting redder. "You look down on the poor people and disrespect everyone who cares about you!" This was the first time someone yell at him. I've never yell at anyone before, but the weighs were just lifting off my shoulders. "And you-" He grab my ponytail and pull my head back.

"Don't be so full of yourself. As soon as my dad hands me the company I'm divorcing you." I shut my eyes. Suddenly there was a loud barking and scratching sound coming from the door.

"So your retarded dog is here to save you again? How funny." He lets go of my hair and walks into the bathroom closing the door behind him. The door swung open and Aaron jumps onto the bed. He poke his head all around me to make sure I was ok.

"I'm ok..." I said. I didn't notice but tears were strolling down my cheek. My voice was very faint. "C'mon boy, let's go."

[Later]
"Master... Madam hasn't come out of her bedroom, if it's ok can you-"

"Ms. Xuiyui, whatever she does is none of my problems." He said and went back to his reading.

"But master she needs to come down and give you something."

"Whatever she has to give me was over! I don't need another useless lecture from that poor mannered child. Now, I'll appreciate it if you left me alone."

"Yes master... But... There's a present for you in the kitchen... This year isn't like the other years, young master... Remember that..." She says and walks out. It took Wang Zi a while to respond. He look up at the family picture hanging over the fireplace. His mom, his dad, him, and his...

"Ouch!" Someone shouts from the kitchen. Wang Zi closes his book and sighs. 'Ugh, that girl is always doing things...' Wang Zi slowly walks over to the kitchen.

"Hey..." Wang Zi reaches the kitchen, but it wasn't Gui. It was Daya, looking at her finger with a knife in the other hand. "What are you doing?"

"O-oh! Wang Zi! I... Gui told me to cut this cake for you..." She said and put her hand forward. "But I got hurt..." He walks forward and ignores her. Wang Zi look at the three layer cake. The frosting was color green with oranges on top. Wang Zi stared at it in disbelief.

"How'd she..."

"Young master you don't like it do you? This looks kind of weird... I told her that we should've bought one in-" Wang Zi drop his book and ran upstairs. "Everyone here had lived with you, your whole life and yet, they don't even know what your favorite fruit is! O-or your favorite color for crying out loud!" Wang Zi ran all the way down to the last room, where he moved her to. Ms. Xuiyui exits Gui's room.

"Wang Zi?"

"Is she in here room?"

"Wang Zi I just went. She's sleeping right now." She said. Ms. Xuiyui smiles. He walks up to her.

"How did she know it was my birthday?" Ms. Xuiyui was quiet. "You told her?"

"No... She knows..."

"What?"

"We didn't remember it was your birthday actually, but she asked us she wanted to bake the cake for you. She said she knew exactly what you would like. Isn't that weird?" Wang Zi look at her confuse. "I'm not saying she's a stalker or anything close to that, but somehow... She knew... You told her?"

"Why would I?" Wang Zi crosses his arms. 

"Young Master..." Ms Xuiyui ask. "Is green your favorite color? And is orange your favorite fruit?" Wang Zi was quiet. Ms. Xuiyui rub his shoulder. "I never knew that... No one ever did, but this girl... This girl can read you like a book." He smirks and start walking again to avoid answering. He stood in front of the close door. Gui had put sticker on the door. It read: Ghost Room BEWARE DO NOT ENTER X@. Wang Zi gave out a chuckle. "Young Master! You laughed!" She loudly announce. Wang Zi clear his throat. 

"I didn't..." He blurt. Ms. Xuiyui happily turn around and went downstairs. He hesitate but knock once. Nothing. He knock twice. She was sleeping... Wang Zi slowly turn the knob and enters the dark room. The moonlight was just shining right through her window. Wang Zi's eye slowly adapt to the darkness and as he did that he notice something weird. Wang Zi rub his eyes. Gui was definitely sleeping there, since she was sleep talking... But somehow there seem to be another person right next to her. A guy? The person turn to her and lay his arm around her waist. 'Who the heck...' The room was still too dark to see the person's face. Although the figure of the person really does resemble a male, he wasn't sure who it was. Wang Zi turn around and lift his hand to his forehead. 'What's a guy doing in her room?! At this hour?!' He took a quick glance back and storms out. He shut the door. Wang Zi's aura turn dark, darker than Gui's room. He look back at the close door and imagine them again. He squeezes his fist. He felt... Disgusted. First she yells at him and then she without his permission had invite someone into her room; worst of all, that guy was... .