And, and, and, and, and, and, and!

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

"She was the one who left him and went to study abroad. I don't know why's she back now but they did meet once last year too... But she left him again..."

"So... They're VERY close huh?" Gui ask lifting her fore finger to her chin. 

"She was the one who accompany him during his hard times. That was when they were in middle school. Once that girl hit puberty, she's a walking house!" Daya said loudly.

"Daya!" Ms. Xuiyui shushes her. "If master hears y-"

"That girl even slept with master too!" She said one quick time to me before shutting up. I widen my eyes. Ms Xuiyui drop her jaw.

"T-they did?"

"Daya. You are now on suspension, I'm giving you one week to behave yourself... You may go home." Ms. Xuiyui said and stood in her serious pose. "I'm taking 20% off your next pay check." Daya bit her bottom lip. "We don't talk about those things." My. Xuiyui turns around to walk away.

"Daya... Is it true?" I ask trying to absorb the news.

"...He was the on-" She whispers.

"DAYA! Go." Ms. Xuiyui reminds. Daya looks at me once and walks out the door. "I-I'm sorry about that Madam, what she said isn-"

"It's ok... Whatever she said... Don't bother me..."

"Huh?"

"I mean it's not like it's any of my business, and plus I'm only here temporary..." With that, I left the kitchen and ran upstairs. Aaron was there listening the whole time. Sitting on his chair with a bowl in front of him. He whimpers.

"You don't want to eat Aaron?" Ms. Xuiyui ask. Ms. Xuiyui sighs and leans on the counter. "You're the only one to make that child happy. Go to her." She said. Aaron wags his tail before jumping off the chair and up the stairs to his owner. "I'm serious... I've never seen a smarter dog than you."

[Gui's room]
"That dumbo! That- Annoying ! That bossy alien! You stinky monkey! Keep around! You ty Man !!!!!!!!!!!" I shout. I was marking the picture in the room. Somehow his picture has to be everywhere. "You! You! No good for nothing husband!"

"You want to get a good beating?" I heard someone said from the doorway. Off course it was him. "Calling me such names. I should just skin you alive right now." I quickly turn around and frown.

"I- I forgot something in the kitchen! Will be right back!." He stretch his arm out. Blocking my way.

"Are you, avoiding me?"

"I... I don't have anything to say to someone like you." 

"Someone like me? Now you're judging me!?" He slams my bedroom door. 'Oh no...'

"Y-you're... ICKY!" I blurt. 

"Icky? Who still uses that word?"

"That's right! You're... Gross..." I murmur. I couldn't believe I was standing up to him. My heart was beating fast. It felt like the whole room was turning into a battle field.

"You sure are stupid..." He utters. 

"What!?"

"Gui... Is it possibly that you're..." He walks over to the where I stand. With the marker still in my hands. He takes a quick glance at the picture and rolls his eyes. "Gui, you like me... Do you." That sounds more like a statement then a question.

"W-what?!"

"Just confess."

"What?"

"Is that all you can say?!" He was serious. I bit my finger. "You like me huh?" He says. 

"I don't like you..." He narrow his eyes at me. Then came closer.

"Then who is it?" He question some more. It's not like I'm under any crime thing here! "What were you doing yesterday night?" He asks. I look at him confuse then thought of the 'birthday party.'

"It was your birthday..." He roll his eyes.

"And."

"A-and... You... Didn't like it?" He exhale in frustration.

"And then."

"Then you got mad."

"And then!"

"I... Went to sleep?" I continue to answer in an awkward way.

"With who?"

"Myself..."

"And!"

"A-and me?" Wang Zi stares blankly at me.

"No one else was there?!"

"Yess.... Why?" Wang Zi paces back and forth in confusion and doubt. "I'm going..." I add and walk to door. Halfway there, his arm slid around my waist and pulls me away from the door.

"I'm serious... Who were you with in my house?!" Wang Zi loudly whisper into my ear. I slightly turn and stare into his brown eyes. "Just tell me..." His words were hitting me like gunshots. My heart was beating fastly. "Just say his name..." His voice echos. My frown was becoming a glare. 'It never really cross my mind that he was such an . I was with no one! He acts like he's innocent! I was just sleeping next to Aaron! It's not like he's a man! It was just...' 

"Aaron!" I shout. It was came out with my train of thought. Never wanted to answer his question anyways. Wang Zi's eyes widen and gave out a small cough.

"The dog?!"