Ken, Barbie, and Rag Doll

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

It's been three days now... Since my cousin told me they set an arrange marriage with this town's richest family. You'd think it'd be a really happy thing right? Not to me... It's worster than living with my three cousins. I don't have parents. They died, murdered, when I was six. This is about the time I start to forget their scent and their smiles, I'm afriad... I might forget them one day. 

After they died I moved into my aunt and uncle's house with their three sons; Wu Chun, Jiro, and Calvin. My aunt and uncle actually got divorce and seperate their own paths. Leaving their three son in charge of me. Wu Chun is about nineteen years old, Jiro and Calvin is eighteen. Me on the other hand is only seventeen, but I'm guessing I'm the first to get married. I always do whatever that say. Afriad to make them mad or abondon me. I mean they are nice but distant. Execpt for Wu Chun, he's kind of like a big brother. The only sad thing about him is... HE was the one who arrange the marriage. Off course I'm too afraid to decline. How'd he get the deal of me marrying the rich son of this town? Well Wu Chun is actually a police men in training and save Mr. Rich's life. That's when the deal was set. Very unbelievable.

It's like he's Ken and I'm a rag doll. I'm shouldn't be the one marrying him, it should be Barbie. Rag doll don't go with Ken. I only want my other pair, another rag doll that matches me. I don't need a knight and shinning armor. I only need someone who can care for me, for who I am. I can even protect him myself... Another rag doll just like me.

"See you guys!" I shout into the kitchen to where the three brothers were finishing my breakfast.

"Later." They replied. I slowly smile and open the door. 

"Gui-ah!" My friend Jae Joong call out to me. Jae Joong is my only friend and he's korean. He's extremely good-looking, but since I know there'll never a chance I have with him; I never try falling for him. He moved here because of his parent's business.

"Hey Jae!"

"So... How are you're brothers today?"

"They're good...Jae?"

"Hmm?" He threw his jacket over his shoulder. 'I should tell him I'm getting marry right?'

"I'm..."

"Spit it out." He said annoyed. He never like it when someone takes time to talk and he dislike surprises. Maybe not a good idea to tell him yet.

"Nothing... It's just... How are you and you're boy band thing going?"

"Oh that... Maybe in like three years my dream will come true..."

"Really? Why's that?"

"My time is just to get better and save money for the Korea trip."

"Oh really? Cool..."

[At School]

'Eyes. Stares. Even glares! I can't believe the news got out. Me marrying the rich! Is Jae Joong the only one clueless?!'

"Hey Ghost!" God, I hate my name. She twirls my shoulder around. Xiao Xun, girl school's bully. "What's this thing I hear about you and Wang Zi?" And too bad she's president of Wang Zi's fan club. I look away.

"Me? I-"

"Don't act like you don't know!" She pull my pig tail.

"Ahh... Yes! My brother and his father set us together!" I blurt. She let's go. 'Shesh this girl...'

"You must be kidding. How could a poor girl like you get connection to him?"

"M-my brother saved his father's life..." I whisper looking down to the floor.

"Your brother? I should go mess him up." Xiao Xun utter. one of her followersl from behind her whispers.

"Xiao Xun, her brother's a policemen."

"Oh... But anyways!" She said and point at my nose.

"Stop it." Jae Joong said out of no where. I look at him. He look like he was just shimmering...

"Jae Joong?" I squeak. He quick grab my hand before Xiao Xun could pull her innocent act.

"Jae Joong! She was bullying me!" Xiao Xun yell. Off course, Jae is another hottie in our town. He pull me to the back of the school. I knew he was going to be mad. Me, getting marry, not telling him earlier.

"Jae Joong, I know you're mad but I..." I stutter as we reach our hang out. The little play ground, we hang out at..

"Yeah, I heard, from some of my friends." He walk over to the swing. "I can't believe this. Why didn't you tell me."

"I don't know... I'm afriad you're going to yell at me. You hate surprises." I bit my bottom lip and sat next to him.

"This isn't really a surprise. it's a life changing experience!" I look at him confuse. "You're too young to get marry!"

"I know... But Wu Chun set me up... I can't decline."

"You're always afriad! Want me to decline it for you."

"No... I've always been a burden to them... Maybe I can pay them back for taking care of me."

"You- Ugh!" He shout and stood up. "Why do you always have to feel like that?!"

"I-I don't know... I'm not like you ok! Free and confident. I'm not..." He look at me in a way I've never seen before. I look down at my feet. "Sorry..."

"You can't get marry..." He whisper.

"What?"