Closer.

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

 

"Aaron! Come down for breakfast!" Ms. Xuiyui call through out the house. The door to Gui Gui's room swung open and a furry big dog rushes downstairs. He barks three times with joy. "You know... You're a very well trained dog. In such quick time you understand very well... Kind of ironic isn't it Daya?!" Daya was putting forks and spoons on the table.

"I've seen smarter dogs." She utter and put the rest of the plates on the table. "Wait, aren't you going to call 'Miss' Gui Gui? You always do it specially for her."

"Oh no. I think someone wants to do it more then me..."

[Gui's room]
"Hmmmmm... I want some cake..." Gui Gui said in her sleep.

"You want... Cake?"

"Yes!" She said and swing her arms forward. Trapping Wang Zi neck.

"Ah! Let go!"

"My cake..." She whispers. Wang Zi looks at her. 'This girl... You don't know anything do you?' Wang Zi relax a little and gaze at her intensively. Wang Zi's body was over hers. Her arms around his neck. He narrow his eyes. "You're asking for a kiss..." He whispers. Uncontrollably Wang Zi move some hair away from her face. He lower his head but heard footsteps, as if it was running down the hall. Wang Zi was just centimeters away as a loud bark came from the bedroom doorway. Wang Zi turn to look at Aaron standing there. Wang Zi turn back to Gui's face and met her eyes. 'She's awake!'

"Ah?" Gui Gui look at him. Wang Zi notice he didn't even have his shirt on yet. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Lunch Time]
"C'mon madam... You haven't ate all day. Come here and sit down for a minute." Ms. Xuiyui said and led her to the kitchen table. "Now, what would you like to drink.

"Oh it's ok I can get it myself." Gui said politely and walk over to to the fridge.

"Madam, you're so carefree. Don't you ever want anyone to serve you?"

"Ms. Xuiyui. I don't want you guys to serve me. You're my friends. I'm pretty much a guest here." She said and pour herself some water. Ms. Xuiyui was quiet.

"But Madam... You're not just a guest. You're... The Madam! The wife to Young Master."

"Haha I don't think so..." As she lift the cup for the last couple of sip someone slightly push her head from behind. Water went up her nose and she coughs some out. "AH! WHO DID THAT!?"

"A guest huh?" Wang Zi crosses his arms. "Well, it's a good thing you know your place." Gui put the cup down and frown at him.

"WANG Zi!"

"What?"

"Look what you did!"

"All I did was accidently bump into you. The rest was your fault."

"S-stop bugging me." Gui walks down the hall to the living. He follow right after.

"You're walking after saying that to Ms. Xuiyui?"

"I know I what I said. But you're the one who is at fault!"

"Me?" She turns around to face him. 

"I know your plan." Gui look down. "After you get your dad's inheritance to yourself. You're going to divorce me." She look back up at him. He had to particular expression on. "I help you get your money and go. What's the use of me getting any hope here." Wang Zi look at her with dead eyes. "You're that kind of evil, Wang Zi." He smirks.

"You were actually right..." He said and stomp forward. Wang Zi grab her arm and pull her towards him. In this short of a moment it felt like it was unbelievable. She saw him slowly closing his eyes. Their faces were getting closer and closer. She was surprise, unable to do anything. They were so close she can feel his breath on her lips. 'Wait, my lips?!' Gui quickly pull away.

"What are you doing?!" She shouts. At the same time the door to the living room, open.

"Wang Zi! I'm back!" Someone shouts. In enters a girl. She was pretty. She saw them in the weird position. Wang Zi was still holding onto her arm but they were farther apart now. As soon as Wang Zi turn to her he left go of Gui's arm.

"Hao Hoa..." He whispers.

"Wang Zi!" She shouts again and ignore Gui. She quickly runs up to him and stood right in front of me. "I missed you my prince!" She said and pull him into a kiss. 'Off course this miss is one of the past girlfriends.'