Golden Brown Eyes

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

"Wu Ying Jie?"

"Y-yeah... But I prefer name Gui Gui..."

"Wait, are you THE Gui Gui?"

"What?"

"The girl who married Wang Zi?! Great Prince!" The lady asks and stands up.

"Huh- uh- I... No?"

"Whatever!" She looks me closely. "Wah, you're Gui!" She said and squeezes my shoulder. "You look as plain as the girl in the news! It's got to be you!"

"Haha thank yo- EH?!"

"And you want to work here?! Not surprise..."

"Huh?"

"Sure!" I blink.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I..." She evilly smiles. "But only for one thing." She said and pull me closer by my shirt collar. "You have to give me a y picture of your husband..."

"Wah!" I shout and flew back. "S-s-s-shusy picha?!"

"y, picture!" She repeats in English. "Of Prince!" I look at her in disbelief. 'She's willing to give me a job just because of Wang Zi?!' I straighten out myself and clear my throat.

"Thanks for your time, I will find another job." I said and turn around.

"No you don't!" She shouts and jumps onto my back.

"Ah!"

[Home, well Wang Zi's house]
"Young Master." Said the main maid of the household, Mrs. Xuiyi. "You should call Mrs. Qui, she could be late for dinner."

"If she wanted to eat she should know to come home."

"But Young Mast-"

"Madam! If she's not home then it's her fault..." One of the other maid, Daya, adds.

"Well..." Mrs. Xui said and straighten her stand to remind the maid who she's talking to. "She could be lost... This is a big and unknown place for her. It takes a lot of turns to just get to the garage." She turn back to Wang Zi. "You should send someone to go find her." Wang Zi close his book he was reading.

"You should watch the many turns in your head before you order ME what to do." He said and walk up the stairs. Mrs. Xuiyi sighs and shakes her head from side to side.

"That boy... His soul is as lost as his heart." She felt a tug at her skirt. It was Aaron. "You want food?" Aaron didn't respond. "You want to see Ying Jie?" Aaron tilt his head. "Gui!" Aaron wags his tail.

"Please... Only that dog would want that girl..." Said the younger maids again.

"Daya, aren't you a little older than the Prince anyways?"

"Pshh..." She whine and turn into the hallway. Mrs. Xuiyi turn back to Aaron.

"You think you can sniff her out?" She ask. "It's silly to ask a dog but can you take her home?" Aaron put his paw over his snout. "C'mon... She's your owner..." Aaron slowly walk away. "Aiyo... What a family this is."

[Gui Gui POV]
"Ahhh! Where am I?!" I scream. I was in the middle of large properties and houses with big fences. "I've been walking around in circles! I don't even remember how the mission look like now!" I took off my shoe and carry them instead. It was the shoes Wang Zi's dad left for me on the wedding day. I thought maybe if I wore it I'd have a higher chance of getting jobs... But I got the job not because of my nice shoes but because of my husband... I can't believe I agree to taking that picture. "This is just my luck..." I pout and went onto my knees. "I've been walking for an hour and I end up in the same corner!" I fan myself with my shirt and gasp for air. As exhausted as I was now... I'm sitting right in the middle of a road. Not thinking if a car might car. 'I wonder...' I thought. 'Would Wang Zi come find me?'

[Flashback: Before marriage]
"I'm a really impatient person. The truth is I don't even care if that 'Jae Joong' guy is special to you, but all I need to is for you to do as I say, ok?" I held my breath. 'He's... So rude.' I lower my head when he gave me 'the eye' and walk towards me.

[Flashback: Yesterday]

"What are you doing here?!"

"I- I thought this was my room..."

"Yeah, but not anymore. I just realize I liked this view."

"I dislike girls like you. If you want something you gatta say it louder then that." He stares deep into my eyes. "This is my house and you do what I say." 

 

[End of both flashback]

"No... He wouldn't come to my rescue... Why would he? He hates me..." I sigh and stood back up. 'What happen if I just went back home? Heh, off course Wu Chun would drag me back here...' I pat the dust off my pants and . In that split second I heard a loud honking noise. Everyone should know sitting in the middle of the road was never a good choice to do. Apparently my brain was to distracted to notice that. I slightly turn my head and see a big red tuck coming my way... Not the big red trucks, but nice new ones that costs more then I can even earn in a lifetime. I shut my eyes, I mean its instinct to do the dumb stuff first. But I never got hit. Someone, as you think you never seen in real life, runs in and throw me to the sides. I drop the shoes, and the car runs over it; they didn't even bother to stop. Stupid rich people. I bump my head to the electricity poll and fell to the ground. The person lands right on me. "Ah..." My sight went spinning. 'I'm saved...'

"What the-" I heard the guy who save me ,said. I held the back of my head and look at him. The pain it was unbearable. I couldn't even concentrate that well...

"Who are you?" I manage to say. My view became blurry.

"How did I?" He keeps mumbling. The world seem to be spinning. I look at him closely. His hair look a little like Wang Zi's, only it wasn't as long. He looks so much like Wang Zi, but his voice was different. His voice was lower.

"Wang Zi?" I whisper. That man looks at me. His eyes was glowing golden brown, just like Aaron's eyes. The guy stares at his hands and then at me.

"Gui..." He whispers. I felt my head, it was very wet. It smells like blood. I couldn't help but black-out.