Argument.

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

"It was just Aaron! Why can't a dog sleep on your precious beds?"It took him a couple of minutes to answer me back and look me in the eye.

"You're lying!" I push away.

"I'm not."

"Leave..."

"What?"

"It's obvious that you're leaving sooner or later... I rather you go now before you bring more to my house." My beating heart stop. I felt like a cold gush of wind passes by me. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "My girlfriend is back... Didn't you see? Now go. What more can you do here?"

"Wang Zi... Y-You-" I swore under my breath. Pointing at his forehead.

"Me what? Do you think this is some house where anyone can enter and exit? I'm don't want any of that in my house, especially someone like you."

"I didn't do anything wrong." I can feel the blood rushing into my head. 'I didn't do anything wrong. He's just trying to find reason to kick me out. How can he call someone a so easily?!'

"Whatever! I saw with my own eyes, but I'm not surprise. All girls are the same. Every one of them... Waiting to get money from the stupid 'ol me. I don't blame you though, since you have no parents it's common that you-" I gave him a quick slap. My body reacted it on itself. 

"You're... Such a jerk!" I cry and ran out. At the door I bump into someone. Maybe Hao Hoa, his lover. I didn't dare look at her and ran out. All the way out to where I came from... Even farther. 'Stupid me! How can he say that?! I- I was really a fool. I was never good at anything! How can I hold onto something impossible. Someone like him! It's been hell since I've been here. I knew from the start that he liked me as a key to his fortune! He never even consider anything from me other then that!' I kept running, time was flying by me. I ran through the confusing suburban streets and down to school; pass it too. 'Never look back! I'm never going back!' I ran so far I couldn't even hear someone calling out for me.

"Hey! Girl you!" I stop and heavily breathe. So hard. My lungs were going to shrivel up into a raisin.

"What?" I said and turn around. I open my mouth. Hao Hoa was leaning against a garage smoking. 'Where did I end up?'

"You're Wang Zi's wife right?"

"NO!" I roar back. "Who would want to." She smirks.

"Well... Me!" She giggles.

"What?" I look at her. I cry and ran out. At the door I bump into someone. Maybe Hao Hoa, his lover. I didn't dare look at her and ran out. "Aren't you suppose to be at the house?"

"No! That little snot kicked me out..." She snarls.

"Wh-what?!" 

"He figured... I was there for some doe and told me to leave... What are you doing here?" My brain stop working for a bit. I stood there like an idiot, thinking.

"She was here all this time. Did he lie to me? So if she wasn't at the house... She wasn't... Standing by the door... Who did I bump into? Couldn't have been Ms Xuiyui. I saw her still in the living room when I left and Daya is suspended. So who..."

"Hey little girl you got kick out too huh?" She laughs snapping me back to reality.

"I- No- Well..."

"It's ok... Haha... But I bet you're mad... Want payback?"

"Payback?"

"Payback!"

[Gui's room]
Wang Zi stood speechless in the room. Astound at what to say or do next. Wang Zi look to the person still standing at the doorway. His eyes widen. "Who are you?!" The tall slender body shift its body. His bangs sway across his forehead. Standing there tall, silent, mysterious, b r e a t hi n g , real, and . He stares at Wang Zi with golden brown eyes... They were glaring at him.

"I'm someone who will take Gui away from you!" He shouts, his voice strong, yet sounds like he hasn't talked for ages.