The Vessel

He's Not Yours, He was Nevers Yours

Two weeks passed since Kyungsoo saw Kai in the store. He was doing everything in his power to avoid the boy. It was pretty easy since Kai didnt even notice him gone.

It was a sunny afternoon. Kyungsoo was under a tree when Chanyeol and Baekhyun came over.

"Kyunggie" Chanyeol said.

"Kyungsoo" Baekhyun smiled.

"Sup guys?" Kyungsoo said not moving an inch.

"Nothing much. Why arent you with Kai?" Chanyeol asked pulling out his lunch.

"He doesnt want me so eh" Kyungsioo said not wanting toi explain it.

"Well thats his loss" Baekhyun said but Chanyeol flare up. Literally.

"That little . I told him to not play this game" Chanyeol muttured before getting up to find Kai. Before he could move, Kyungsoo made a wall in front of him.

"Hyung, Its ok. Hes not worth it" Kyungsoo said.

"Aww our Kyungoos so mature" Baekhyun said piching his cheeks

Chanyeol huffed and flare down. "Youre right."

"I usually am" Kyungsoo said grinning. This earned him a tomotao in the face from Chanyeol.

******

"Thanks for coming with me guys." Kyungsoo said. Theyw ere currently in the mall looking for clothes that fit Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo, this is perfect for you" Baekhyun said lifting up a see through white long sleeve shirt.

"Maybe it is" Kyungsoo grinned before trying it on.

"He seems happier now for some reason," Baekhyun said.

"And thats what matters" Chanyeol said smiling.

"You sound like his dad you know?"

"Would you like to be his mom?" Chanyeol asked winking at the boy.

"Nothing is coming out of me. Thank you very much." Baekhyun said smiling too.

"Kai stop it" They heard from somewhere around the store. The looked around and saw Kai pushing a boy into a dressing room to do god knows what,

This got Chanyeol pissed ff again. Before he burned the store down. Kyungsoo came out looking beautiful. The shirt brought out his eyes.

"How do I look?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Amazing" Baekhyun said eyeing Kyungsoo.

"Great. Lets go buys these" Chanyeol hurried them not wanting Kungsoo to find out Kai was there.

*******

They headed for the park for some ice cream after paying.

"Why are you so pushyu today hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nothing Jus want some ice cream" Chanyeol said brushing it off

"What ever" Kyungsoo said.

"Nice plan" Baekhyun whispered to Chayeol when Kyungsoo was to busy picking what ice cream he wanted.

"Thanks" Chanyeol said sending Baekhyun a wink.

The sat around and watched the cloud releasing some stress. It was going great until they heard something.

"Thanks for today Jongin" Taemin said before kissing Kai and leaving. Kai saw them and decided to join them.

"Sup guys" Kai asked.

"Oh look at the time. Got to go" Kyungsoo said leaving the two.

"What was that about?" Kai asked sitting where Kyungsoo was.

"Think about it " Chanyeol said before following Kyungsoo. Baekhyun just glared and followed te boy.

"Hey im not done here" Kai said following them too.

*******

Kyungsoo was heading home when he past through the alley again. He didnt want to but it was a shorter way to his house.

"Ah hyung" Kyungsoo looked up and saw Sehun. "Sup Hyung"

"Eh. Hey Sehun were you going?" Kyungsoo asked,

"No where particular. Why?"

"Can you. like, I dont know. walk with me through the alley?" Kyungsoo asked blusghing.

"Sure hyung" Sehun said helping Kyungsoo with his bags. "Dont worry im afraid of alleys too."

They were talking about stuff and school when they felt like the alley wasnt ending. It also started to fog up.

Boom Boom Clap

"Hyung what was that?" Sehun asked scared.

"I dont know either" Kyungsoo answered.

Boom Boom Clap

"Run" Kyungsoo yelled and dragged Sehun with him.

They were almost out of the alley when someone grabbed their necks.

"I got the vessel" A shadow said.

"Grab him" Another said.

"Can I kill this one" the shadow asked pointing at Sehun. The other just nodded and focus on Kyungsoo.

"Time for some fun" The shadow said taking out two knives. He lunged at Sehun but was blocked by a wall releasing Sehun.

"Sehun. Run" Kyungsoo gasped. Sehun started running but he other shadow was there.

"Get awat from him" someone said and a light hit the shadow

Kyungsoo saw it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Who do you think you are?" The shadow asked.

"Byun Baekhyun. the vessels bodygaurd" Baekhyun annouced shooting light in the air illuminating the alley.

It revealed two boys. One had blue in his hair. The other that was holding Kyungsoo had purple hair.

"Bang and Zelo. The legendary assasines."

"I guess you know who we are." Bang said releasing Kyungsoo

"And thats the last thing you'll remember" Bang said before lunging at Baekhyun.

~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed.