We're Connected

He's Not Yours, He was Nevers Yours

After their morning session, Kai drove kyungsoo to his apartment to grab some clean clothes.

"Ill be right back, Please make yourself at home" Kyungsoo said beofre going to change, leaving Kai to look around his apartment.

Kai noticed Kyungsoo house was unnaturally organized. Everything was spotless and clean. Not one thing out of place. He also noticed that Kyungsoo didnt have pictures of his parent or any pictures at all.

"Ok lets go" Kyungsoo said. He came back wearing clean uniform but this thime it seemed to hug Kyungsoo's Kyungsoos body more.

*******

"Hyung why dont you have any pictures of your family?" Kai asked when they were driving to school.

Kyungsoo looked down before answering. "I dont have a family"

Kai just kept quiet and let the conversation stop. It wasnt until they stopped in the school that Kyungsoo spoke.

"Please dont make this a big deal. Ive been alone since I could remeber. But now I have you" Kyungsoo said before placing a kiss on Kai's lips and started to get out of the car. Kai kept quiet and followed Kyungsoo.

"Hey Kai, Kyungsoo over here" Chen yelled from the stairs in front of the school.

"Morning" Chanyeol said inspecting Kyungsoo. Kris just nodded.

"So whats up?" Chen asked.

"Nothing much." Kai said. He unconciously wrapped his hand around Kyungsoos and pulled him close.

"Woah. Yeah right, that nothing much." Chen said pointing at their skinship. Kai was about to say something back but the the bell rang.

"Well, see ya babe" Kai said pecking Kyungsoo's cheek.

********

"What was that?" Chanyeol asked when they got to their class.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked.

"The thing with Kai" Chanyeol explained. Kyungsoo just looked away. "Ok are you guys going out?"

"Um im not sure. But we have something special." Kyungsoo said.

"Special?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah I love him" Kyungsoo confessed.

"How can you say that? You guys just met!" Chanyeol screamed hoping to get through to him.

"Im connected to him. Not just by physical means but also spiritual. He's my soul mate"

"Your being stupid hyung..." Chanyeol was about to contibue but the teacher came inside the class.

"Class this is your new classmate. Byun Baekhyun"

********

Kai sat down next to Sehun and Chen when he got to his class.

So hows you plan going?"

"Mission accomplished. Consider him pure no more" Kai said with a sly grin.

"So what now?" Chen asked.

"Guys these are you new classmates, Lee Taemin and Choi Minho"

"Hehe just made new plans" Kai said eyeing thenew students.

"Hyung, arent you with Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun asked knowing what his hyung was thinking.

"Yeah sure" Kai said not even paying attention at his friends. he was to busy staring at Taemin who was walking his way.

"Can I sit here?" The blond asked.

"You certainl can" Kai said in a flirty voice, winking at him.

********

"We're in. The subject is in sight" a man said looking at a picture of a certain werewolf.

"What are you doing here? Are you a student?" The principle asked.

"No sir. Im the new nurse. Kim Suho" A man with a beautiful smile said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey im back. Well I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.