Roots

He's Not Yours, He was Nevers Yours

Bang lunged at Baekhyun but a fire wall stopped him. He looked at Chanyeol and saw he was controlling it.

"Ha a fire starter dont make me laugh." Bang said before coming up from behind Chanyeol and kicking him across the alley.

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun cried but was kicked too by Bang.

"Youre a guardian? Pathetic" Bang said and Zelo stepped in front of him hurling the blades he had.

Everything went by fast. Baekhyun and Chanyeol saw the blades coming but before they got anywhere near their target Kyungsoo got in front of them. 

He rotated his wrist and a wall was brought up to block the attack. Sehun ran up to the two people on the ground when he got the chance.

"You guys ok?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Were fine. You?" Baekhyun asked getting up. Chanyeol followed his lead.

"We need to get to a wider space" Chanyeol said

"I got it" Sehun said and his eyes changed colors. His brown orbs turned into clear ones almost white. Wind blew from all directions filing the alley. It sudden got violent, flinging the two assasins at the wall.

Sehun nodded his head and they were then carried by the wind. It took them to a wide field. The wind died down and Sehun changed back to his normal self.

"Huh a wind spirit too? You sure do know how to make things interesting," They turned around and saw they were followed,

"Bang we need to make this fast" Zelo said whirling his blades. Bang nodded and lunged at Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo went to help him but Zelo grabbed him by the neck again.

"Stop moving or i really wont think of killing your friends" Zelo whispered.

" you" Kyungsoo then twisted Zelos arm but it seem like it had no affect on the kid.

"Ohh " Zelo said winking at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked over at his friends. Baekhyun was fighting Bang hand in hand while Chanyeol was throwing fireball at him. Sehun was nowhere in sight.

Bang kicked Baekhyun hard enough to break his concentration and punched him sending him to the ground. Chanyeol was manuvering himself to help Baekhyun up but Bang saw it and punched him to the ground too.

"Your friend are gonna die now. Say goodbye"

Kyungsoo watched as Bang stepped closer to his friends. An axe materialized into Bangs hands right as he got to were the two were.

"Goodbye Guardian" Bang then raised his axe. Kyungsoo caught Baekhyuns before Bang could hit his friends. It had no sadness or regret, it was filled with trust. Trust that Kyungsoo would get out of here alive.

" let go of me" Kyungsoo screamed trying to get away from Zelo. The boy just laughed and held Kyungsoo tighter.

"NO!!!" Kyungsoo screamed as Bang brought his blade down. "

The blade weas aimed for Baekhyuns neck but before he could hit him, the axe flew away from its users grasp. A man dressed in white was hlding knife at Bangs neck.

"You really know how to cut it close dont you?" The man asked as Baekhyun got up and help Chanyeol.

"Its a talent." Baekhyun said pulling Chanyeol up.

"Who the hell are you?" Bang asked.

"Suho. Lead Guardian assigned to the vessel." The man said kicking Bang in the gut and sending him flying.

"Bang!" Zelo cried but was cut short as winds picked up. He looked up and saw Sehun sending a tornado at him. As the tornado got close, Zelo decided to use Kyungsoo as a shield but Kyungsoo was Fifty feet away next to a boy. The tornado hit its mark and sent Zelo flying.

"You ok?" Kai asked as he teleported Kyungsoo to safety.

"Uh yeah. Damn Baekhyun needs help" Kyungsoo cried rushing to his guardian. Kai followed not knowing what to do.

Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun leaning against Chanyeol by a rock.

"Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked.

"i should be asking you that" Kyungsoo said checking his friend for injuries.

Before Baekhyun could answer, Suho yelled making a water cage to trap the two assasins. He then flung it away from them.

"Lets go" Suho said diving into a portal made out of water. Sehun came down from the sky and carried Chanyeol through as the rest followed.

*******

They ame across a castle covered in flowers and plants as the stepped out of the portal. Suho called two people to help Baekhyun and Chanyeol to the Medic and motioned the rest to follow him.

"So your the vessel?" A man dress in a white coat asked as they got into the medic hall..

"Excuse me?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You havent told him yet have you?" The man asked Suho. Suho just shook his head.

"Well Im Lay. Im the head medic in this castle" The man said extending his hand to Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo" He said shaking his hand.

"Im Suho, head guardian assigned to protect you" The man in white said.

"Guardian?" Kyunsgoo asked. "Why would I need to be guarded?"

"Your the vessel. The pathway to a powerful force." Suho explained.

"What the hell?" Kyungsoo cried. "Your mistaken.Im just a school boy. Not some vessel"

"If you were just a school boy then the assasins wouldnt have attacked you" Suho said.

"." Lay said smacking his head

"Your the son of Yesung and Siwon right?" Lay asked and Kyungsoo nodded.

"Your parents were from a royal line. Siwon was a genuis stategiest that came from a family filled of guardians while Yesung was a military general that came from the line of vessels." Lay explained.

"When Yesung came of age, he discovered he wasnt a vessel and the sent him to be a general. Siwon was his lover and they knew that their offspring had chances of being a vessel which is why they left EXOPLANET, Your home planet, and went to earth."

"They protected you well until they were tracked down by the shadows. They didnt want them to find out about you so they came back here, leaving you at earth with no evidence of your existence." Kyungsoo was shocked his parents were still alive

"You have mated havent you?" Lay asked. Kyungsoo looked at Kai and nodded.

"When you mated a signal was emitted from you. A signal that meant that you are now a vessel for a blessing. The shadow mustve intercepted the signal and found out about you"

"What do you mean im a vessel of a blessing" Kyungsoo asked knowing what he meant.

"You are carrying a child. But this child is special. Because of you being a vessel it will have powers no one has seen before. You being male has a higher chance of your child being a high spirit."

"A high spirit is like a soon to be god" Suho explained.

"And because of this chance, the shadows will stop at nothing to get you" Lay explained.

"Your saying my child is in grave danger?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Exactly"

Kyungsoo breath in all the information. He was gonna be a parent. He was have a child. It all came as a shock to him and he fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is revealed.

Second, i wanted to ask if you think that this fic is getting boring?

Oh and sorry if the format is all weird. I copy and pasted it from word and i dont know how to fix it :)

Anyway please comment and subscribe

Hope you enjoyed Thanks for reading.