Beware

He's Not Yours, He was Nevers Yours

The next week, Chanyeol and Kai were talking in front of the school when Chen came to join them.

"Hey playboy, did you make Kyungsoo your yet?" Chen asked sitting on the stairs in front of the two.

"Soon." Kai said sending Chen a evil smirk. This got Chanyeol mad.

"Kai do you really have to do this. He seems like a nice dude and I dont think you should go on with your plan, whatever it is." Chanyeol said being completely serious.

"Really now?" Kai asked raising his eyebrow. "Why should I huh? You've been pretty close with him since you met. Do you want him?"

"Kai, your being stupid." Chanyeol replied.

"Maybe I am but you never denied that you like him. You want him dont you? Well to bad. He's mine and only mine." Kai said back.

"No I dont not like him. Am just saying if you like him even just a friend dont make him one of your es that you just " Chanyeol said trying to reason with his friend but Kai didn't listen to him.

"Why should I? So he can be your ? I dont think so"

"Kai calm down. Your sounding like an obsessed stalker. Tell him Chen" Chanyeol looked over at him but he wasnt there.

"You are not ruining my plan. Kyungsoo's ity will be mine" Kai said getting in Chanyeols face.

"Then what. You'll throw him aside until your again. I wont let this happen Kai. You may be my bestfriend but this is really cruel. Even for you" Chanyeol said giving Kai a glare before leaving to go see Kyungsoo.

"I will not let this happen" Kai whispered, pissed off at his bestfriend. "He will be mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chanyeol tried to warning  Kyungsoo during the day but Kai seemed to always know when he was gonna do it.

They were in their final class of the day when Chanyeol interrupted Kyungsoo from his work.

"Kyungsoo I need to tell you something"

"What is it Yeol?" Kyungsoo asked with his big doe eyes.

"I need to tell you about Kai's plan to-" Suddenly Kai burst through the door,

"Teacher nim, the office is looking for Kyungsoo. They need him right now"

The teacher nodded and told Kyungsoo to follow Kai to the office. They left the room with Kai sending Chanyeol an evil grin.

"Teacher, Can I go to the bathroom." Chanyeol asked and left the room not waiting for the answer.

"Kyungsoo wait" Chanyeol yelled seeing the two down the hallway. Before Kyungsoo could look back, Kai teleported them to the office.

"Wait, was that Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah but they really need you right now" Kai said with a innocent smile.

"Well ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol was waiting for Kyungsoo to leave the office right after school. He really didnt want his new friend to be caught up in Kai's troubles. He waiting fro bout 30 minutes when they finally came out of the building.

"Kyungsoo I really need to talk to you" Chanyeol said trying to get him away from Kai but failed.

"Hyung lets go, you said you'll tutor me today" Kai said acting cute. Chanyeol just wanted to rip his head of.

"He really wants Kyungsoo" Chanyeol thought trying to control himself.

"Sorry Yeol, the principle said i need to tutor him. Tell me tomorrow." Kyungsoo said before being dragged away by Kai.

"It might be to late then" Chanyeol whispered hoping it wouldnt. He was walking home when Kai suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Nice try but I already won" Kai taunted before disappearing again. Flame erupted from Chanyeols hands from how mad he was.

"No not yet." Chanyeol said to himself before transforming into a phoenix and flying to Kai's house. He rang the door until the butler answered.

"Is Kai home yet?" Chanyeol asked.

"The master is not home yet. I will tell him that you came by" the butler said before closing the door. Chanyeol nodded and left.

"Dammit"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 yeah!!!! Hope you enjoyed.