Playboy

He's Not Yours, He was Nevers Yours

It was a normal day in SM University. Our Story begins with Jongin, AKA Kai, The vampire playboy.

"Ahh your mouth is so good." Kai moaned. He was inside the janitors closet getting a from one of his s, Sungmin.

"Kai we have to stop this. Im going out with Kyuhyun now." Sungmin said angering Kai. Kai harder into Sungmins mouth making him choke.

"Shut the up. Ill do whatever I want" Kai said ing Sungmins mouth. He threw Sungmin onto the wall and turned him around and spread his legs.

"Wait, your not gonna AHHH" Sungmin didn't get to finish as Kai shoved him manhood in him raw. Kai just kept ramming into him nonstop until he felt like he was gonna . He made Sungmin get on his knees and came all over him.

"See you around " Kai said pulling his pants up and leaving the room and Sungmin.

Kai was walking to the cafeteria when he saw Kyuhyun. He smirked and went up to him.

"Kyuhyun hyung, Sungmin hyung told me to tell you to go to the janitors closet. He said he has a surprise for you." Kai said innocently.

"Thank You Kai~ah, ill go there right now" Kyuhyun said running to the janitors closet.

"You'll be surprised all right." Kai whispered to himself wit and evil smirk. He went to the cafeteria and sat down next to Chanyeol and Sehun his best friends.

"You were in the closet again weren't you?" Sehun asked, knowing the answer.

"Yup." Kai said taking some of Sehun lunch.

"With who this time?" Chanyeol asked. Just then they saw Kyuhyun running with Sungmin following him crying. "That answers it"

"What? They here to serve as my . They cant have relationships." Kai said to Chanyeol.

"You really are stupid." Chanyeol mumbled and continued eating his lunch.

"Hey did you know we have a new kid?" Sehun piped in. "Ahh there he is"

They all looked to where he was pointing at and saw a boy in a button up shirt and jeans. He looked like he was too young to be in high school with the face he had.

"Hey did you guys hear we have a new student?" Chen asked sitting down with Kris and Lay too . They nodded and continued eating.

"So Kai are you gonna make him one of your es to?" Chen asked.

"Ehh he looks ok. Maybe."

"He is really innocent. I have in Bio and he kept blushing when we were talking about " Kris added.

"So hes a ?" Kai asked and evil plan forming in his head.

"Probably" Kris replied. By then Kai thought of a plan and was wearing an evil grin.

"What are you planning?" Chanyeol asked, knowing his friend was thinking about something.

"Lets just say he wont be a for long" Kai said and walked to the new kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi your new here right?" Kai asked walking up to the new kid. The kid just nodded.

"My name is Kai, whats yours?" Kai said extending his hand to the new kid,

"My name is Do Kyungsoo. But please call me D.O" D.O said shaking his hand.

"Would you like to sit with me and my friends?" Kai asked smiling at him. D.O. nodded and Kai led him to the table.

This is gonna be fun. Kai thought as he led D.O. to the table.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter complete:) Hoped you liked it