Youre Not What I Expected

He's Not Yours, He was Nevers Yours

"Kyungsoo this is Chen, Kris, Lay, Chanyeol, and Sehun" Kai said pointing at the other boys. "Guys this is Kyungsoo"

"Or D.O. I really dont care" Kyungsoo said with a smile taking a sit. He was ambushed by questions right as he sat down.

"Where you from?"

"Why did you move here?"

"Are you gay?"

"Hey guys stop it" Kris said shutting them up. Kyungsoo sent him a thankful look. "Let him breath"

"So hyung, what class do you have next?" Kai asked.

"Uh" Kyungsoo said looking for his schedule. "I have gym"

"Ohh i have it with you and Chanyeol" Kai said smiling. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his friends weird behavior.

"He must really want Kyungsoo" Chanyeol thought but just smiled.

"Great" Kyungsoo said excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK, Today we're gonna test our fighting" Kangin, the coach yelled across the whole gym. The student lined up and waited to know who was gonna go first.

"Up first is Kai" Kai stepped up and posed for the crowd making them crazy.

"Against the new kid, Kyungsoo"  Kyungsoo shyly went to the opposite side of the gym and waited for the instructions.

"The rules are that you fight using anything except weapons. Powers are allowed. The winner is the one standing when the timers go off. Any questions?" The both shook their heads. "Ok then, bow at your opponent and get ready."

"Hyung, Im sorry if I beat you" Kai yelled across the gym after bowing.

"Neh" Kyungsoo yelled back not knowing what to say.

"1 2 3 Fight" Kangin yelled.

Kyungsoo was watching Kai when he disappeared and reappeared in front of him. Kyungsoo swung but just his air. Kai then pulled on his shirt and threw him across the gym. Kyungsoo got up and ran t Kai, swinging but Kai just avoided him by teleporting.

"Come one hyung. You have to do better than that" Kai teased. Kyungsoo just smiled, and kept attacking,

"One minute left."

Kyungsoo kept attacking but Kai just dodged all of his attacks. There was five seconds left when Kyungsoo unleashed his power. The ground shook making Kai fall to the ground. Kyungsoo took this opportunity to crack the floor and make it swallow Kai. Kai tried teleporting but the the gym shook again distracting him. Kangin blew his whistle telling them to stop.

"And the winner is Kyungsoo" Kyungsoo just opened the ground to let Kai go.

"Kyungsoo that was so cool." Chanyeol said congratulating Kyungsoo. "No one ever beat Kai before"

"Yeah yeah" Kai said waving his hands. "He just surprised me" Kyungsoo just nodded and watched the next battle.

"Youre not what I expected" Kai thought looking at Kyungsoo with and evil grin. "This will be more fun then"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter. More and angst on the way though so dont worry:) Hope you enjoyed