Family Ties

He's Not Yours, He was Nevers Yours

Kyungsoo woke up from light coming through the blinds. He looked around and saw he was in a different room. The blinds were colored of lavender, his favorite color. The sheets were silk which was better than his usual old blanket. He tried to remember where he was or how he got there when someone opened the door.

"Are you awake?" The person said and opened the door. Kyungsoo took one look and instantly jumped off the bed ad pulled the person into a bone crushing hiug.

"Umma?" Kyungsoo said while tears were streaming down his face.

"Neh Kyunggie. Its Umma" Yesung said wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's frail body. With that, the dam broke. Yesung held Kyungsoo as he let all his tears out. Kyungsoo finally pulled his head up after he was done crying.

"Where were you umma?" Kyungsoo asked as Yesung his hair.

"Im sorry Kyunggie." Yesung apologized. He knew leaving his son bac then was for his own good but he couldnt help feel guilty. "The Shadows followed us, and the only way your father and I could lead them away from you was to leave you behind"

After Yesung's apology, someone knocked and Siwon walked in.

"Appa?"

"Kyungsoo" Siwon smiled and walked up to his son. He enveloped Kyungsoo into a bone crushing hug. Kyungsoo broke down again. The feeling of being held by his parents again was something he would never imagine he would feel again. Yesung then got pulled into the hug.

Siwon then released his family and sat down in front of Kyungsoo with a serious face. "Kyungsoo?"

"Neh Appa?" Kyungsoo said.

"You know what happened right?" Kyungsoo nodded. "You know why we did what we did right?" Another nod. "You know what power you hold now right?" Another.

"Then you know the shadows are after you now right?" Yesung asked grabbing his son's hand and soothly rubbing it. Kyungsoo then nodded again.

"I know the risk of the situation." Kyungsoo said.

"Then you know the Shadows are after you and you child. What do you think of doing now?" Siwon asked. "I know that this is a shock to you but we need to know if your willing to protect your child"

"I am" Kyungsoo said with confidence and strength. "My child may have not been intentional but that doesnt mean im gonna give it up. I'll do anything to keep my sons away from the Shadows"

"Good" Yesung said looking up at Siwon. Siwon nodded and whislted. The door then opened and four bodies came through the door.

"To protect you and child you will be put into the protection of your guardians." Siwon said. He then looked at the four. "Introduce yourselves" He commanded.

One with blond hair stepped forward. Half of his hair was shaved while the rest of his hair was spiked. He had a chubby face but the looked he had clearly stated the you shouldnt mess with him. He then bowed revealing a tattoo on the back of his neck. "Guardian Youngjae, your majesty."

Next, One with black hair that was cut short stepped forward. He had a beautiful face structure that matched his peircing eyes. He had a tattoo on his right forearm but half of it was covered by his long sleeve. "Guardian Himchan, your majesty."

Baekhyun then stepped forward. He looked better than after the fight with Bang. He still had his arm banged but at least it wasnt in a cast anymore. "Guardian Baekhyun, at your service" Baekhyun said flashing Kyungsoo a smile.

The last one looked familiar to Kyungsoo. He had an innocent face but his mascular build made him looked strong. He wore a different uniform from the others. While the rest had light purple coats, his coat was darker and a symbol was stched into the front for everyone to see. "Lead Guardian Suho." Kyungsoo was then shot a dazzling smile and he remembered how he reminder him of.

"These are your Guardians. They are to serve to protect and defend you in any cost" Siwon said. "Even their lives"

After Siwon was done talking, Youngjae and Himchan suddenly stepped forward and got on their knees and bowed.

"Vessel Kyungsoo, we sincerely apologize for the attack of Bang and Zelo" Youngjae annouced. Kyungsoo was confused about the apology coming from his guardians. He then had a closer look at the tattoo on Himchans forearm.

He gasped. He had the same one that Bang had on his forearm.

"Please leave for a second" Kyungsoo said with a shaky breath. Everyone nodded and left the two guardians and the vessel.

"Please explain." Kyungsoo asked.

Himchan nodded and started. "We come from a small planet near the moon of EXO Planet called Tsme Star ot TS. Our planet is the home of many reat healers and hunters. One day four years ago, A royal wedding was to be performed. It was to symbolise the partnership of my tribe, BAP, and that of another, Secret. "

"One the day of the wedding, the bride, Jieun, was acting strange. We all thought it was nervouness so we let it pass. When she kissed the groom everything went to hell." Himchan said and held down tears.

Youngjae then stepped forward to continue explaining. "What we didnt know was that Jieun was possessed by a Shadow a day before. The Shadow then transfered over to the groom to have a better chance of inflicting pain on the wedding. Many died that day and also got snatched by the Shadow. We then decided to join the Guardians in hopes of retrieving our lost ones."

"Including in that count was the groom, Bang Yongguk and Choi Junhoung. They are now known as Bang and Zelo, the bounty hunters."

Kyungsoo then understood why they felt guilty but still didnt get why they were apologising.

"Why are you apologising to me then?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Bang is my mate even though he was to marry Jieun" Himchan said showing his tattoo.

"And Junhoung is my step brother." Youngjae said.

"I understand now" Kyungsoo said with a smile. "Thank you for apologising" He thenn asked if he could send in his mother, father and Suho.

They walked in seeing Kyungsoo smiling.

"You want to explain something to me?" Kyungsoo asked, grinning.

"You always were too smart" Siwon said. "Kyungsoo meet your brother Jumyeon" He said pointing at Suho. Before Suho could say anything, Kyungsoo got up and jumped on him. Siwon and Yesung laughed seeing their sons get along. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Im back. Hopefully :P 

Well BAP is coming out more and more. Hope you enjoyed and dont worry about that random BAP moment. It will make more sense in the future. Pplease comment and subscribe. 

Author out! Peace!