Chapter 4

Only You

Before Sooyun could hurt you, you tripped her, making her fall backwards.

"This is why you don't were 6 inch stripper heels" You stole her shoes and left the bathroom leaving Kris standing there still with his poker face.

 

                                                                          ~Kris's POV~

 

I stood there as i watched MinAh leave.

"Kris can you please help me" SooYun reached out her hand towards me.

".....No" I left for my next still leaving SooYun laying on the ground

 

                                                                           ~Your POV~

 

You found a trashcan near by and threw the shoes away and returned to Hana.

"Shall we go to dance?" You stood staring at her as if nothing happened

"Um...Yeah" You both quickly went to dance.

"Okay students, for the next month we will be learning how to ballroom dance. I will be pairing you up together with a suitable partner according to your skills. And you will be tested on this" The teacher went down a list seeing who should be paired with who. Unfortunately you were paired with Kai, the school's playboy, and the school's best male dancer.

"So...." Kai made his way towards you and offered his hand.

"Let's just get this over with" You sighed and took his hand. He pulled you close and put his hand on you waist while the other still holding your hand. Both of you followed the teacher's simple instructions and began dancing. Both of your bodies danced gracefully as if your bodies were intuned to each other. One you were done dancing you left to your next class.

 

"Hey, MinAh!" You turned around and saw Kai running toward you. "Since we have a test on this, i suggest we practice outside of class."

"Um...ok" You nodded

"We cant do it at my house do to....stuff...so how about your house?"

"NO!.....i mean...i have complications at my house so...how about Syungdo Dance Studio?"

"Ok I'll meet you there tomorrow at 5 ok? My phone number is xxx-xxxx-xxx"

"ok" you went to your next class. After school was over you went home. After dumping you backpack upstairs in you room you went back downstairs and saw Kris sitting on the couch wearing a black tuxedo. You went over in front of him and dropped to your knees and bowed.

"Im sorry, i don't know how SooYun found out but still Im sorry" Kris's eyes widened, then he smirked

"It's OK, i knew she would find out eventually" You breathed a sigh of relief and stood up.

"MinAh!" Lina came running down stairs. "MinAh today were having important guest's over for a party so can you please change into something nice for today?"

"Oh....Ok" You went up stairs to go change

 

 

You came down wearing white blouse with a soft pink skirt.

"Wow! MinAh, you look so pretty" She smiled

"Thank You" The doorbell rang and guests started coming in. Kris and Lina stood by the front door and welcomed the guest. You checked your watch.

*3:15, i still have 2 hours*

When you looked up you saw a guy with jet black hair wearing a tuxedo. He looked up at you and came towards you.

"MinAh?" he tilted his head to get a better look of you. "MinAh!"

"Um...Im sorry. I don't know who you are" You scratched your head

"Wow, did i change that much? It's me JungWoo" He smiled

"JungWoo?!" Your gaze softened and you could feel tears building up in your eyes

*It's him. He actually came back*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I updated the foreword since there was some confusion of some of the characters plus i added more characters so make sure to re-read that ^--^.

        Sorry for such a short chapter, i will update very soon though.

        Also Thank you for subscribing~  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

 

                                                                 ~Tharanghae~