Chapter 1

Only You

You were standing in front of the huge gates of SM High. It was the first day of your senior year and you were scared, yet excited at the same time. As soon as the bell rang you ran off to your first class, World History. You happily skipped into the class only to find out you have a prepatory exam. As you were filling in the answers to the exam you felt something in your bag vibrate.

*!*

~Because you naughty, naughty, Hey! Mr. Simple Because you naughty, naughty~

You quickly dug into your bag to shut your phone off. But it was too late, everyone was starring at you, even the teacher.

"Mianhamnida", you said quietly as you repeatedly bowed.

 

As you finished your test, the bell rang and you went to your music class. When you went to go take a seat someone followed behind you.

"Excuse me, i think your sitting in my spot", a tall brown headed girl shouted

" Me?", you tilted you head to the side

" Yes you. Now get up!". She grabbed your wrist and started to pull you up out of the seat. You stared at her in disbelief. But you reluctantly got up out of the seat and moved to the back of the class.

*Why has this day gone so bad for me?! Who the hell is that chick anyway?*

"SooYun!" a extremely tall guy with blonde hair shouted

"Neh Kris Oppa?"

"Stop being a annoying pest and go away"

Sooyun starred at Kris with shock. " But Opp-"

"GO!" as Kris cut her off

*So SooYun is her name*

 

When school ended you went to your small apartment and picked up a letter from your father.

Dear MinAh,

How are you? How was the first day of School? I have a bit of news to tell you. I sold your apartment to help with some of my debt.

Now don't worry, you'll still have a place to stay. You'll be staying with my high school buddy. Don't worry, he is really nice. You know Chalaga Company right?

The one that sells the sushi and iPods. Well, he's the owner of that so, i know you'll be in good hands.

You have two days to pack your stuff and head over there. Oh, his son also goes to SM High! I think he is in the same grade as you.

Well, call me sometime, alright? Me and your stepmother are waiting.

 

Love, Dad

 

P.S. The address is

2823-07 Pooksunga 3-dong, Yongsan-gu

135-283 Seoul

 

 

You immediately called your dad

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Look honey, your stepmother had to get some surgery done on her face, and we had to pay it off somehow"

"Surgery on her face?! You mean she got PLASTIC SURGERY?! And you sold MY apartment to help pay it off?!"

"No!....Well yes, look honey, i'm sorry. It wasn't my idea, she thought it was dangerous living by yourself, since you know.....men are around"

"Tell that to tell me sorry. And tell her that i can kick anyone in the who comes near me". You hung up your phone and slammed it on the table.

*How could he do this to me! Why did he marry that ?*

 

You ran to your room and started packing. After packing you went downstairs and looked back at the apartment.

"Goodbye". You lowered you're head and started walking to your new 'home'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ OK! I hoped you enjoyed my first chapter. I would appreciate comments, subscribers, and criticism ^-^

Like i said i'm a new writer, so please don't be to harsh on me