Chapter 3

Only You

The next morning you woke up late and rushed out the door. When you arrived at school you quickly ran to your dance class. Luckily, you arrived on time. "Alright, class today we have 2 new students. Everyone, please welcome Lee MinAh and Choi Hana". The teacher nodded towards both of you.

"Now, would you two like to show off your skills? What song would you like to dance to?" The teacher ran to her computer and waited for you answer. You let Hana go first.

"Um... can I dance to SHINee's Replay?"

"Sure". The teacher looked up the song and she pressed play. As you watched Hana dance, you noticed she danced very gracefully and had made every move perfect. Once her dance was finished the teacher called your name.

"What song?"

"Beautiful Stranger by F(x) please."

"Are you sure? They don't even have a dance for tha-" You cut her off.

"Just play it". You sighed and thought how bad you were going you mess up. As the music started playing as instantly started dancing. Your body flowed perfectly with the music,as if they were one. Once your dance was finished the entire class stood up and clapped. You bowed and quickly sat down until it was time for lunch.

Once you got your lunch and sat down someone appeared next to you.

"Hi, I'm Choi Hana" she smiled and pulled her hand out of her pockets to shake your hand. You looked at her hand and turned away.

"Err......OK."

"Your a good dancer. Are you a dance major?" You said as sipped your green tea boba.

"Actually, no. I am a art major....but I like love to dance so I took on a extra class." You turned to face her and smirked at her comment.

"What?" She sipped her Thai tea and tilted her head.

"I like you" you turned away embarrassed

*Why did I just say that?! *

" um....I'm sorry, but I can't accept those feelings, I like guys" she apologetically bowed

"NO!..... no I didn't mean in that kind of way. I meant I admire you and your ideas and thoughts".You both smiled and looked over at the other side of the cafeteria. You saw SooYun pour a cup of noodles over a 9th graders head.

"Don't ever call me that again!" She ran off almost tripping on her 6 inch heels. You went towards the 9th grader and started wiping the noodles of his head. Once you were finished you noticed Kris staring at you but you ignored him. Hana came towards you with a confused face.

"Why did you do that? You don't even know him".

"How would you feel if someone came up to you and threw noodles on your head? Would you feel happy? Or embarrassed and sad?"

You walked away furious and a tear ran down your cheek. You remembered your ex, JungWoo, saying those exact words when you got kimchi poured over you by a school bully in 8th grade. You went to the bathroom to clean your face.

 

Hana's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After MinAh left I went back to go sit down.

*What was her problem?! Has she been bullied before or something?*

I looked backed up when i saw SooYun come back in. A 10th grader came up to her and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened in shock and she looked for Kris.

"Kris, is it true? She lives with.....you?"

He sighed, "yes", he still had his straight poker face and left leaving her standing there in shock

 

Back to your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were cleaning you face you heard someone enter the bathroom. "Yahh!!" You lifted your face from the sink to see who was screaming at you.You widened your eyes in shock as you saw Kris coming towards you.

"K-Kris what are you doing in the girls bathroom?!" You backed up into one of the walls and pointed at his face

"Did you tell her!?" His poker face left and now his face showed anger.

"I swear i didn't tell her", you both heard someone coming into the bathroom. Kris took you hand and you both ran into one of the stalls and he forgot to lock the door. He backed you up between the toilet and the wall while both of your bodies were touching.

"Yah let me g-" he covered your mouth

"Don't say anything". You both heard heard someone crying and hitting the sink.

 

 

SooYun's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Why would Kris let her move in?! She might be trying to steal his money, or seduce him?! Why?!*

I looked up in the mirror only to see my tear stained face, I washed my face and looked back up in the mirror.

*Better*

As i was looking up in the mirror i saw two feet underneath the stall

*Why are there two feet? NO! They cant be...doing 'it'*

I went up to the stall and knocked.

"Hello?", no one answered

"Hello?!", i opened the door only to find MinAh being pushed up against a wall by Kris

*I knew it!*

 

 

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard someone say hello but you and Kris ignored her. Then, someone opened the door. SooYun's eyes widened as she saw you being pinned up against Kris. The only thing you did was smirked at SooYun. You and Kris walked out of the stall.

"It's not what you think" you walked over by a window. SooYun ran up to you a pinned you up against the wall.

"It's exactly what i think, first you live with him, then you try to seduce him!?" She put her hand on your shirt and lifted her first.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: Firstly I want to thank KPOPsicle for the awesome poster.

Also I'm sorry if this story is kinda slow, I'll try to speed it up.

So yea, Thank you for the subscriptions I really do appreciate it.                                             

I always thought this story would fail and have no subscribers so i thank you guys again (•̪┌┐•̪) ♥