Chapter 2

Only You

It took you about 30 minutes to find your new home. It was a huge gray mansion with a circular driveway. In the back you could see a pool and a Zen garden. You slowly approached the house and rang the door bell. You heard foot steps and a short butler with black hair opened the door.

"Hello Ms.Lee"

" Omo! Is that JungMi's daughter!?". A tall woman with long brown hair wearing a black dress with red heels came out. You politely smiled and bowed.

"Annyeong Haseyo, I am Lee Minah". You bowed again. The woman came up to you and started hugging you.

" Omo, your so polite and pretty". She slightly ran her finger on your cheek and hair. "Im Lina Wu, but you can call me Lina or unnie. Which ever is more comfortable for you. Well come in! Don't just stand here outside, you'll catch a cold"

 

You went inside the huge house. You widened your eyes in amazement. The floor was pure marble, the chandeliers were all crystal, and the wood looked like mahogany. Lina made her way to the staircase and leaned her arm on the railing smiling.

"KRIS! Get down here now! We have a guest!". Lina looked up at the staircase

*Kris? I've heard that somewhere, but where?*

As your eyes wandered up the staircase you saw a blonde tall guy in a a pair of jeans and a white v-neck come down.

*KRIS!?*

His eyes darted your way. " Annyeong, my name is Kris"

"Well.....it's late, you better go to bed Minah since you have school tomorrow. Goodnight." Lina walked up the stairs to her room.Kris started to come towards you.

"If you tell anyone that we live together, i will make sure your on the streets." He went up the stairs heading towards his room.

*Jerk!*

The butler showed you to your room. The floor was a dark brown wood while everything else was a combination of black and white. You quickly unpacked and layed down on your bed. You thought about how tomorrow would be with a new house, a new family, and a new pain in the . Soon you fell asleep.