Chapter 12 Part 1&2

It's Okay to be Alone.

Long Chapter for today. I put part 1 and 2 together. Hope you all enjoy.
I also write on Soompi as well, almost there!. Thanks for the comments and subscribe!



“So, Babygirl, Whose your partner for the music presentation?” Taeyang said, as they were driving down the road towards the school. Bom and Sohee went off with Sunmi and her sister for some errands.

Yoobin looked at him with a shrug. “No one in particular…”

It had been about two days since the little meeting she had with Seunghyun. She wondered what would Taeyang think if he knew they were partners. Big Bang were unaware since they were out for
practice most of the time.

“Really? Look, I’m partnered with Ji. I know for sure, he isn’t gonna do anything.” Taeyang said.

Yoobin sighed. She knew that Taeyang would still talk a little badly about Jiyong. “Why must you be so negative towards him?”

“Negative? I’m being truthful—“

“TAE.” Yoobin said sternly.

He turned to look at her, as her dark eyes stared back at him. Taeyang shook his head, still watching the road as he took a left turn,“I-I’m sorry…”

“I don’t know anymore.” He stated.

Yoobin placed a hand on his arm. “Why don’t you start trusting him?”

“I wish it was just that easy, Yoobin.”


~~~






“Ji-yongg!”

Turning around, he felt a huge weigh falling on him as he caught Sohee in his arms. Smiling, he placed his lips on her forehead, “Why, Hello there,...”

She giggled as she threw her hands around his neck; Jiyong placed her down but continued to hold on to him. Barring in his scent, she whispered, “I missed you.”

Jiyong smiled as he held on tighter. “Love, you don’t know how much I do.”


 

~~~



“You know him since you were kids, when WE were kids. Whatever he has done to you, your bond as friendship is strong.” Yoobin said. She had to pretend that she didn’t know about their situation. Jiyong begged her know to let Taeyang know what she knows. Taeyang will most likely believe that Yoobin will go on Jiyong side. But that wasn’t true. She wants them to just be friends again.

Still being silent. Taeyang didn’t say anything. He just didn’t want to talk about it. Yoobin knew, of course.

“…Yah. Tae.” Yoobin called out.

“…What.” He said as they parked the car. They were already at the school and it was pretty early.

Yoobin smirked, unbuckled her seatbelt and came closer to his face. “Choi Seunghyun is my partner”

Wide eyed, Taeyang was about to open his mouth to reject but before he did, Yoobin opened the car door hurrying to class.





“Y-Yah!! Come back here!”

 

~~~




Sensing a different feeling, Sohee looked at Jiyong. They were both at their usual spot next to a big tree near the campus. “What’s wrong?”

Jiyong looked at her and smiled, “It’s nothing, Love.” He said as he huddled her close. The wind was picking up the cold breeze which kept their warmth.

“It’s not nothing. You’re worried about that position, aren’t you?” Sohee said as she turned to fully face him.

Jiyong sighed as he gently cupped her face. “Don’t worry. I’m not. I just don’t know what’s gonna happen next.”

With his hands on her cheeks, Sohee puffed them up making herself look like a chipmunk. “Well. You should just kick Taeyang-oppa’s . That’s what you should do next.”

He chuckled, “And then what? Get myself kicked out of Big Bang?”

“Yes..So you can be with me! Easy as that!” Sohee grinned.

Jiyong quickly wrapped his arms around her as he laughed. “What will I ever do without you?”

With a sly answer, Sohee replied, “Just being a lazy dragon..”

 

~~~


 

Going inside the classroom, Yoobin took her seat. She noticed that they were really early since only she was the only student there. Or so she thought as felt breathing behind her back.

“Tae. If you really catch me then, you could have thought of a better way than here in the classroom and no, I won’t listen to your lecture about—“ she looked behind her and stopped mid-sentence

Choi Seunghyun was smirking at her, “Whose…Tae?”

“…Oh. I thought you were someone else.”

“Well…” he said as he went over to take a seat next to her, “Its just me.”

Yoobin rolled her eyes, “Why are you here so early?”

“Same goes to you.” He said but before Yoobin can answer, “But who is Tae?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just so I know that you aren’t lying to me. Come on. I know you lived here in Korea before. Sunye was your childhood friend right? Seungri too?”

Yoobin frown. “I think you are taking this friend thing too much. I said for you to keep your distance. I don’t like playing personal questions, Brooklyn

Seunghyun chuckled. “Alright . I just wanted to know more about L.A Girl. Don’t have to go all up at me.”


“…oh shut up.”

He smirked, “SO anyways…” Seunghyun started saying, as he saw there were some more students coming in the classroom “The thing is tonight. I hope you haven’t forgotten.”

And she did…. Seunghyun thought as he looked at Yoobin’s blank face.

“Of course…I didn’t”

“Yeah, right…I’ll get you at, let’s say, 7:30pm?”

“..Sure.” Yoobin said

“And with me picking you up..I need your address.”

Yoobin sighed, hesitantly she picked up a pen and a piece of paper writing down her life away her address down. “Here. You ask waaay too much from me.”

Winking at her, he said “That’s the way friends are for. “

Looking at the piece of paper, he asked, “And if I get lost?”

“…then you get lost.” Yoobin merely replied What does he want from me now?

“I need your number too.”

Slightly frustrated, she took the paper and wrote her number down. “And don’t text me 24/7”

Giving back the paper, Seunghyun laughed with a big smile. “Oh don’t worry, I will!” he said as he got up to his seat.




~~~


 

The day ended quickly as Yoobin rushed home with a ride from Tae Yang, of course. She really did forget that it was tonight, which was bad because Big Bang was performing that night which means that the boys were gonna be at her place.

“So…he’s really your music partner?” Taeyang said after Yoobin told him about the concert they were going that night.

Yoobin sighed, “Yeah..sadly”


They were both sitting in her living room, flipping channels on her television. Ever since she was in L.A, Big Bang was staying at her home. She was glad that the house didn’t burn down if Jiyong or worse—Seungri cooked something.

Her living room was fairly spaced out with two large couches and a coffee table. Behind them is a small dining table that is connected to the kitchen. The home was cozy, something that Yoobin always loved about the house. It was where the heart is—Home.

“…I need to tell you something.” Taeyang said as he turned to face her. “…something about Him.”
Yoobin raised her eyebrows, “I’m listening.”

“I’ve heard that he wants to know something about us—Big Bang.”

“What does he want to know?”

“I’m not too sure…I just wanted to let you know. Be careful around him.”

Yoobin shrugged, “Don’t worry about me. I’ll see what I can do.” She said as she got up from the couch.

Taeyang looked at her, questioningly, “..Where are you going?”

“Getting ready..for the concert.” She said going up to the stairs

Running right after her, Taeyang asked “R-Right now?...with him?!”

Yoobin turn to him with her hand on the rail, “..Uh..yeah?”

“But..did you hear what I said??” Taeyang exclaimed.

She sighed. Since when was Taeyang crazy like this?. Rolling her eyes, she explained, “Didn’t you hear what I said?...”


Before she let Taeyang speak, the door burst open.

“We’re HOOOOMEEE!!!” yelled out Seungri along side with Jiyong and Daesung. Everyone took off their shoes and drop their bags on the floor.

But sensing that four pair of eyes were looking at them, Jiyong looked up, “Eh? Hi, Noona?”

Another third sigh for the day, Yoobin motioned to Taeyang, “I’ll take care of it..you take care of them.” Then pulling her attention to the three—Seungri, Jiyong and Daesung, “Don’t make a mess in the house.”

Watching her go up the stairs to her room, “Where is Yoobin-Noona going?” Daesung asked.

“There’s a thing she has to go tonight…But don’t worry about it. Let’s order some take out.” Taeyang said.




~~~



Yoobin closed the door behind her and slouched against it, deep in thought. Rubbing her palm against her forehead, she slowly breathe in and out.

“…What do you want from them?” she said outloud. It’s a little weird that he knows a little too much about her..but how much?

As if someone answered her question, she heard a beep from her phone, taking it out, the message read.

Be there soon. LA GIRL.

She smirked, texting back , “Don’t be late, Brooklyn Boy.”

In about 10 minutes, Yoobin stepped out of her room, ready and dressed.

As she barely stepped in the hallway, she heard a gasp. Yoobin turn to see Sun Ye standing there with her hand over .

“You seriously aren’t going to wear that, are you??” Sun Ye said.

Confused, Yoobin looked down, She was wearing slightly baggy jeans and a dark purple hoodie whereas underneath a white shirt sticking out.

“..I look fine to me” She narrowed her eyes at Sun Ye and asked monotonously, “And..What are you doing here? “
Sun Ye chuckled, “Oh come on! It looks like you’re going to the club with the BOYS!, I’m here to help you look good for your date!”

“A date? This isn’t a date…Did Taeyang tell you? It’s just me and Seunghyun. I don’t need to look good.”

Not taking that for an answer, Sun ye pushed Yoobin back in to her room, “Oh whatever! When a girl and a guy goes out, it’s a date!”

She ran inside Yoobin’s closet and started to run through her clothes, “Geez Yoobin! I would think this is a Guy’s closet than yours! My favorite color isn’t even in here!”

“…That’s because PINK isn’t MY favorite color,” irritated, Yoobin went to open her door, “ I don’t have time for this, Sun. He’s gonna be here any minute.”

Before Yoobin touched the doorknob Sunye slapped her hand off and blocked the door.

“Ow!”

“Oh no you don’t!,” She pushed yoobin back causing her to fall on her bed backwards, “If you go, then I won’t let you copy those music note assignments!”

Yoobin frowned, “…FINE.” she said as she sat back down on the bed with her arms crossed.

All of the sudden, the door bell rang.

Standing up, Yoobin reached for the door, “Look, he’s already here—“

“OH NO You wont!!” Sunye yelled out, grabbing on to her


OUUUF!


Sun Ye held on Yoobin to the floor, “The Boys can get the door, HE”LL just have to WAIT!” turning her head, she reached to the door and opened it with one hand (Yeah, she is that strong when she needs to be) she yelled out, “ Can You guys get that?, Yoobin is gonna be a little busy!”

After much struggling, Yoobin gave up.

“YAH!. Get. Off. Me.!”

Sun ye got up “I will if you don’t change out of that!” She got her big tote bag and threw it at her.

“It’s a good thing I bought that along”

“What is this?”

“You’ll see later! Now change and I’ll see you after you’re done!”

Sun ye ran out of her room.

Yoobin frowned, “That SUN YE…”

Looking down she opened up the bag to take out some of the clothes Sunye had prepared. She widen her eyes. “WHAT. THE…! SUNYE!”




~~~



Seunghyun parked in front of a small house and check the piece of paper with the written address.


“Hrrmm..this seems to be the place..”, looking around again he observed the neighborhood, “And I almost thought she lived in the getto.” He chuckled.

He got out of his shiny silver car and walked to the front door to press the door bell.




~~~


Meanwhile,

Inside the living room where all the boys were hanging out at, heard the doorbell.

Sunye yelled from the hall way “Can you guys get that? Yoobin is busy!”

Everyone looked at each other as Taeyang chuckled, “Looks like Yoobin is getting a lesson from Sunny.”

“Play rock paper scissors to see who gets the door!” said Daesung.

“I’m down!”

“Same here”

“HAH, I’m the king of ROCK PAPER SISSORS!” Jiyong said with pride.

“Yeah, and you’ll lose!” Seungri said

“Whatever! It’s because I got your panda when you betted it for cookies!”

“OH YOU’re on! At the end of this game, I WANT my panda back AND you get the door!

“Okay okay, hurry, we don’t want to keep our guest waiting.” Taeyang said.

Moments later....

Seungri fell back on to the couch, shocked



“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT……











….I WON!!!!”






He ran around the living room, jumping in excitement.

“Whooo hoo!, WHOSE THE KING NOW?! Huh, HYUNG??!! “ Seungri yelled as he jumped in front of JiYong.

“YAH!, I’m still the leader makane!”

Seungri stopped for a second, “Well..at least I get my panda back!! YEPPIE!” he continued to do his little victory dance

“V.I.P Is STILL in the FREAKING house!”

Jiyong got up and walked to the door, shaking his head, “That was when we were 4, he’s still misses it till now?”

“THAT WAS A SPECIAL BEAR OKAY?!”

I wonder why it’s taking her so long to open the door Seunghyung thought. He stepped back and looked around the house.

“It seems to be the right place..or she must have tricked me..”

Hearing the door unlock, the door open, stood a familiar guy almost the same height at him wearing a fitting white wife beater and long baggy jeans.

Seunghyun turned his head a little to the side trying to see his face but couldn’t because the familiar stranger turned his head yelling, “BUT IT’S JUST A FREAKING BEAR!”

“..Bear?”

Hearing that voice, Jiyong turned around


With the same eyes that stared back at him.



Both of them yelled:







 

“YOU!!”
 
 
 

Jiyong glared “YAH! THE HELLL you doin’ here?! “

Seunghyun smirked, “ I can’t believe this. How come a little dude like you always around when I don’t want you to be.”

“HEY! What do you mean—“

“It doesn’t matter,..” He interrupted as he tried to step in. “Yoobin…She lives here… right?”

“…Ptsh. And what if I say yes?”  Jiyong narrowed his eyes, blocking the door.

Seunghyun sighed, “ Let’s not play this game… You know, I beat you back at school so, why don’t you tell me something when I told you not to be a douchbag for messing over your shoes.”

Holding his grip on the doorknob, Jiyong was furious. “Why YOU---“
 
“Did you guys open the door?!” Yoobin yelled out from the hall way.


Hearing Yoobin’s voice, Seunghyun was slightly relieve almost thinking that she tricked him going into the wrong house and facing this pipsqueak.

“Oh, so Yoobin is here…”  Seunghyun said, trying to step in once again

Jiyong blocked his way and without losing eye contact, he yelled “ YEEAAAH,  IT’S HERE!”

 

 

and with a huge smirk,  he added,

 

“YOOBIN-NOONA!”

 

Noona?!

Surprised, Seunghyun widen his eyes but as he opened his mouth, Jiyong smirked grew larger.

And slammed the door on Seunghyun’s face.

 

 

~~~

 

Irritated, Yoobin frowned as she looked in the mirror. This was something that she would have never thought she would want to wear…

“Oh! You look wonderful!”

 Yoobin turned around and saw a big smile on Sunye’s face.

“OH, don’t give me that look Yoobin!” she grabbed Yoobin’s wrist and pulled her out of her bedroom door, “Come on! Go out there, before the boys go crazy!..”

But before Yoobin answered her, Sunye quickly whispered, “And by the way, Jiyong just slammed the door on Seunghyun’s face…”

With a sigh, Yoobin ran down the stairs……with her heels on.

~~~

 

                Noona…noona..noona..

 

NOOONA?!?!?

 

That freaking PIPSQUEAK is her little brother?!

I can’t believe it!

With the door still closed at my face, I’m so gonna get him later.

As Seunghyun was about to break the door open, the door was wide open once again revealed Yoobin wearing a long sleeve lacy dress, the dress fit her nicely showing off her legs. She was also wearing a few accessories   Something not too revealing but the word ‘y’ was all over her---well, in Seunghyun’s mind even if he doesn’t admit it.

 

“W—whoa—“

Don’t say it. OR  you’re dead!” Yoobin glared, saying it in English . But she opened the door to let him in.

 

Seunghyun in turn, smirked. He walked inside her house—which was not really small but comfy.  In front of the door were flights of stair and from looking at Yoobin’s shoes, it must’ve hurt for her to even walk. The atmosphere of the home felt comforting. There was a living room with couple of couches as he could see from here he was standing, and another hallway –which he believes leads to the kitchen that is connected with the living room.

“like what you see here?”  Yoobin asked, crossing her arms.

He chuckled, “It’s…nice. You got a nice place, L.A

“Whatever..I need to get my bag.” Yoobin said as she walked off up the stairs, but half way up, she turned

“AND don’t touch anything.”

“No problem. I can keep my hands to myself” Seunghyun said making Yoobin frown.

As she went up the stairs inside, Seunghyun wondered, “Where did that Ji-guy went?”

He looked around and heard noises down the hallway, where he could see the living room.  It was pretty dark as it was late afternoon but as he turned a corner, he was shoved by…

“Hyung!!”

“KID!”

Seungri smiled, “Yah, What on earth are you doing here?!”

He chuckled, almost relieved that he didn’t crash into Yoobin’s father—now, that would be Scary!.
“Well…we have a concert to go tonight.”

Seungri’s eye widen, “Whoa..What?! so You’re--!”

“What’s going on here??”

Both turned and saw a narrowed eyed Taeyang coming towards them.  It was a little dark in the hallway since the sun was setting which was hard for Seunghyun to read his expression but the sound of Seungri gulp made him understood.

“Urm. Hello. Tae-hyung.”

Tae? thought Seunghyun

Taeyang walk towards them but paid no attention to Seunghyun who is standing awkwardly on the side.

“I said, What’s going on? Jiyong was making a huge commotion and was kicked to his room.”

Seungri slightly bowed to apologize, “S-sorry. Urm….This is Choi Seunghyun. He just came to get Noona.”

Taking out his hand, Seunghyun said, “Hey. I’m Seunghyun.”

Taeyang just looked at him and gave him a small grin but still didn’t take his hand for a shake, “I remember you.” With a sigh, “I apologize again for Jiyong. That boy doesn’t even know when to stop.”

Seunghyun lowered his hand, feeling a little intimated. What’s up with this guy?

“It’s alright.”

 “Well, you should be going to the door. She might be waiting on you this time.”

Mentioning about her as to Yoobin, Seunghyun nodded, as Taeyang walked past both him and Seungri.

“What was that about?” Seunghyun asked.

Seungri shrugged, “He’s a little cranky.”

“Hrm..I guess..” Seunghyun said.

Before they were about to walk out of the hallway, they heard another voice.

“ OH! You’re Yoobin’s date, huh?”

Turning, they saw Daesung walking in with a big smile. Seunghyun slightly nodded but before he spoke, Daesung took out his hand,

“You must be Choi Seunghyun, correct?”

Seunghyun nodded and shook his hand, “Yeah…”  well at least this one is polite.

Once again, Daesung smiled wide, “You don’t remember me? I believe we met, my name is Daesung. Don’t worry I’m a nice guy. “ then he whispered closely, “When I’m still smiling, Unlike Tae-hyung.” And harden his grip on their hands which made Seunghyun almost pull his hand back from his strong grip.

Laughing, Daesung walked past him , “Come on. I bet Yoobin-noona is wondering where you are.”

 As they reach to Yoobin, Seunghyun noticed that Taeyang was already  there as well as Sunye.


“There you are. Where have you been?” Yoobin frowned walking toward Seunghyun, “ I told you to stay in one place”

“You said don’t touch anything.”

“Don’t get smart on me Brooklyn.”

“AHEM.”  Was heard from Sunye who walked in on them, “Now why don’t you guys settle down before you’re late to the event?”

“Alright, I’ll see you guy later.” Called out Yoobin who was walking to the door.


“Byyee Nooona!” yelled both Daesung and Seungri
Taeyang who wanted to lean in for the usual forehead peek but  got a glare from Yoobin.

He sighed but smiled, “See you later Baby girl.”

Baby girl?

Seunghyun look at Yoobin, just as he was about to speak but suddenly out of nowhere, Jiyong pushed through the crowd “YAH!” he pointed straight at Seunghyun, “You’ll do anything to—nnnnnuuumaaaa emma quullll yulll!” his voice was muffed by Sunye, who smiled at both of them,

“Have fun you two!”

The drive was a nice and quiet one as Seunghyun freely put on the hip hop radio. Yoobin was a little impress about his car—it was nice, black and sleek. She would prefer red but black was nice.

 

Looking around she spotted a CD case, as she was about to reach for them, Yoobin asked,  “Mind if I look into these?”

Seunghyun looked over to see what she was doing and nodded, “Oh what? You want to know more about me by my taste in music?”

“What are you saying?” Yoobin replied back.

He laughed, something that Yoobin, again, couldn’t stand.

“Sure sure. Go ahead.”  he said

Looking through his CD case, she was a little surprised—he almost got the same taste as she did. ALMOST.
Most of them were rap CD from the States like 2pac, 50 cent, blackstreet but she noticed there was some Cd’s hidden in the back.
 

Without him looking , she took the CDs out and saw that they were burn Cd’s,

 

 

On them were the words

 

 

 BIG BANG.

 

Without trying to choke, Yoobin asked, “You..like…big bang?”

“W-What?” he turn to looked over and saw that she was holding some of his favorite Cds.

He scoffed almost hiding his embarrassment for liking a boy group. You don’t see a lot of guys admitting that nowadays.

“Ptsh..y-yeah.sure why not.”

“Really..”

“What’s so bad about it?”

“…How do you know about them?” Yoobin asked, trying to get more answers from him.

“Urm..Back in Brooklyn, I had some friends that were Korean and well..they wanted  me to know more about my roots, especially since I was born here so I got introduced to them. I checked them out, and notice they weren’t bad. And I know, it’s bad to get some burn Cds. But I never saw the real copy..they download it all.”

Surprised, Yoobin turned her head. “So,..You don’t know what they look like?”

Seunghyun chuckled, “W-what? You make it sound like I was accused of something. “

“A-ah. Its nothing”

Why is this so ironic... .She thought, You’re gonna have the surprise of your life…

Hey, What matter most is what they compose. I think the rapper of the group is pretty dope, I like the way he spit his words..” smiled Seunghyun.

The rapper? You actually,..meant Jiyong?!..YEAH..This is TOO much.... Yoobin thought as she shook her head.

Throughout the ride, Seughyun talked about  how he enjoyed their music as he was living in the U.S.
Finally at the spot, they got out of the car for the classical concert.

 ~~~

“ARRRRISSSSHHH!!! I CAN’T STAND THAT GUY!!” Jiyong yelled.

Sunye lightly tapped him on the head, “Yah. Stop being so loud!” she did a small sigh as she sat on the couch. After Yoobin left, they were all still relaxing in Yoobin’s home. Big Bang were gonna get ready  for a concert due in a couple of hours.

"Where will your concert be held at tonight?" Sunye asked.

"Its actually at a new club that just opened. We aren't sure where, but Shin---our assistant told us a couple of day ago, they wanted us to perform at their grand opening!" said Daesung who was also sitting on the couch, the opposite side.

"How wonderful! seems like you all been working hard lately!" said Sunye, who attention was now on Taeyang when he merely scoffed.

"Not really. We only have a few weeks left until we are in debt of finding our new rapper."

As those words were said, Jiyong perked his head up and gulped.. He knew that if they weren't able to find someone soon, their manager will be roughly upset and that wouldn't be pretty.

"We should have a try-out session. Maybe a two week training?"suggest Seungri, who was fidgeting his fingers.

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. We should rally up a few advertisements or something." suggested Daesung.

Taeyang sigh, " I don't agree. We shouldn't let our group be out in the limelight requesting someone to be our next rapper. What if the next rapper was someone who wanted to sabotage Big Bang?"

 Silence quickly grew, as everyone know who he was talking about but Sunye, who narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"Who are you talking about Taeyang-sunbae?"

 

 ~~~

Seunghyun opened the passenger seat to let out Yoobin who mumbled a thanks.

They were walking into a big concert hall full of guest who seemly looked like it was a 'rich' people's concert. After giving in their tickets, Seunghyun led her to the seating area and it wasn't just a regular seating area, it was on the second floor only catering to two people as it had two seats with a candle lit table. The area overlooks the stage underneath them.

Yoobin stood abruptly, "What kind of tickets did you get...Brooklyn?"

He chuckled behind her, "Don't worry about it." he said and pulled out a chair for her to sit, "Just think that this is a very important concert. A 'friendship' type date as you can see. It provides us with a small dinner as well."

Yoobin made a face but took the seat and sat down. The view was fabulous as it is in an area where it was like they were the only ones watching it even though there were crowds of people.

"Do you like it?"

"The view is...amazing. You can see everything up here."

Seunghyun smiled. "First time you been to a concert like this?"

She slightly nodded, "Well. First time to watch....I was always down there...on the stage."

"You love to perform, don’t you?” he asked looking at her.

Yoobin didn’t turn to him but rather, her expression grew dark. Her eyes narrowed as her hands griped together. “Don’t you perform like it’s your life?”

Her response was surprising as if she asked what his life purpose was. Seunghyun gave a small grin, “I guess we are the same..”

Yoobin turned to look at him but before she even say anything, the lights turn dark and the red curtains opened..

 ~~~

“Eh?..Seunghyun-shii??” exclaimed Sunye.

Taeyang nodded, “ I don’t know much about him nor does Seungri, right?”

“That’s true. He’s been asking me about Big Bang but I haven’t told him much. I still feel..I don’t know…”

“Well since you all have a concert soon, why don’t you guys get ready for it? Don’t make this stressful. “said Sunye as she was concern about their issues.

Daesung nodded, “Yeah, we should be able to focus on tonight. Actually Yoobin-noona will be meeting us up there as well.”

“With Seunghyun?” asked Taeyang.

“Yeah..It seems that she has a plan…”

 

~~~

 

 

The concert ended nicely. Even though it was the first time she went to a classical concert, she could see what Seunghyun meant, the music that they play was not only in a classical setting but she can imagine the rhythm beats that she can make in her head such as beat boxing. She would take a peek at Seunghyun as he would nod against the music as if he was beat boxing, the tapping of his fingers on the table made rhythm sounds as well. 

“Yoobin?”

She looked up at Seunghyun who was looking down at her, waiting for her to get up from her seat. It was rare that he would call her by her name rather than LA girl but it didn’t matter; not that she cared anyways.  He pulled out his hand where Yoobin reluctantly took as she got up from her seat.

Seunghyun chuckled once more as they walked down the stairs, “Did you like it?”

“Hrm..it was different.”

He smiled, “That’s what I like to hear.”

“Really…” Yoobin answered, smirking at his comment.  As they were walking down the corridors, the crowds of people were coming out behind them making the place very full as they were walking out to the door. Filling a little claustrophobic, as she was being shoved, Yoobin step a little backwards, unsure where to go. But she felt an arm around her shoulders.

“Don’t worry, I got you. We’ll just ram our way out of here.” Seunghyun said giving her a quick wink.

And did they ever, instead of taking at least 20 minutes getting stuck into people traffic, they managed to get through in less than 5 minutes.

Reaching towards the car, Yoobin took a breath. “That was crazy…”

“I know. I don’t know why they just have to stand around there walking so slowly. I guess that’s why old people only go to these concerts.” Seunghyun said as he unlocked the door and going inside.

“So…it is a little early. What do you want to do?”

Yoobin looked down on her phone, she noticed that Daesung recently texted her. She smirked, “Why don’t we go to a nice gathering?”

 

 ~~~

 

“You sure it’s here?” Seunghyun asked as he parked. It was a dark but there were cars all around.

Yoobin nodded and opened the car door, “Why? You don’t trust me?”

It’s not that but…this place is a little scary, I was hoping she wanted to go to a café or something  Seunghyun thought.

“Come on.” Yoobin said as she grabbed his arm.

Instead of leading him to the front, she took him in the back of the building. Unsure of what was going to happen, Seunghyun asked, “Yah. Is this were you’re gonna kill me?”

Yoobin quickly turned around and made a face, “Seriously?”

He shrugged and gave her a smirk, “A question doesn’t hurt.”

“Hrm. I guess, not. This is a new club that just opened. I got connections; their lineup is pretty good so I guess this is a favor back to you for taking me to a concert.” Yoobin said as she opened the door, where she was greeted by a bouncer that let them both in.

 

As they reached in, the place was dark but both Yoobin and Seunghyun heard loud music coming down from the hallway they were in. Upon reaching towards the music, they saw crowds of people dancing on the dance floor.

Seunghyun arched his eyebrows, “ I didn’t know you were in a dancing mood, L.A Girl.

“Well..its something nice to listen to after something mellow, right? Smirked Yoobin, “Let’s go to the bar, first.”

Buying them both a drink, she handed one to Seunghyun, “Don’t worry its just a bottle of soju. We’ll go light….for now.”

Chuckling, Seunghyun said. “Thanks.”  As he took a sip he asked, “So why bring me here?”

Putting down her drink, Yoobin turned to him, “As I said, this was something else to change the mood. You gave me an interesting surprise, though.”

He smiled, “Was it was a good surprise?”

“…Not the surprise, that I’m going to give to you.”

“What?” Seunghyun asked in confusion.

Yoobin smirked but didn’t answer his question, “What do you the know most about Big Bang?” she asked, changing the subject.

“Hrm…their passion. The music is something they want to do as what you and me want—live with it.”

Almost giving a slight grin, Yoobin couldn’t help it. How was it easy for him to pinpoint a lot of things?

“From your expression, did I answer it right?” Seunghyun asked, turning his face towards her as Yoobin looked, locking in their eyes

Again, Yoobin never noticed his dark brown eyes, even in the dark. His facial structure was just flawless. She had to admit, his jaw line was something she liked. Shaking her head, she broke the contact.

“S-So you don’t know who they look like?”

“Is there a reason for me to?”

“There must be a reason why you are in Korea, Seunghyun.” Yoobin said sternly.

He smirked, “Oh? Is that my first name I hear escaping from your lips?”

“S-Shut up.”

Seunghyun chuckled, “Well. If you know something about them..why don’t you tell me?”

Yoobin took a long drink of her soju, drinking every drop and placing it firmly on the bar table with a loud clank. “Well. Have patience, [b] Brooklyn[/b]… maybe you’ll get an answer in about 10 minutes.” She turned away from him walking in a different direction.

As Seunghyun was about to follow, she shook her finger for him to stop. “Patience is virtue.”

 

 ~~~

 

Seungri sat quietly by himself on the stairs. He was nervous again. No matter how many times he’s been in front of huge crowds, or on Tv with millions watching him. His nerves get over him. But what he was worried about is what Seunghyun going to do if he sees all of them up on stage.

He then  took long deep breaths, closing his eyes as he tried to concentrated. But then he felt a hand on his shoulder,

“Already getting those nerves?”

He looked up and did a small smile, “Noona.”

“Don’t worry, I’m here. You’ll do just fine.” Yoobin sat next to him as Seungri placed his head on her shoulder. She wrapped one arm around him and patted his head.

Yoobin sighed, “You know, you got someone else to do these comforting things..”

“Who--?”

“YAHHH!!! SEUNGRI?!!” a voice shrieked out,

Seungri smirked. “Oh..her. How did she get here?”

Yoobin tussled his hair as she got up  to leave him. “Sunye possibly took her here. You'll be good to her.” She pointed to him.

“Ariso, I know. Noona.” He chuckled as he got up walking around the corner to get Sunmi, whose back was facing him. He could tell that she was looked a little lost.

Creeping closer, he wrapped his arms around behind her, placing his chin on the top of her head. “S-Seungi?”

“MmmHmm. You don’t have to go screaming for me.” He said, holding her tighter which made Sunmi frown.

Turning to face him, she pulled something behind her back, “Yah…” she said as she formed a small smile. “I got something for you.”

Smirking, Seungri titled his head, “What is it?”

“Close your eyes”

Seungri looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

“I mean it. and Hurry! I have to leave after this…Yah! And not with your hands either! Come on..Close em!”

“Fine..” Seungri said, doing as he was told.

“And take our both of your hands!”

Without hesitation, Seungri obeyed. With his eyes closed, Sunmi pulled out something shiny from her pocket and placed in on Seungri’s left pointer finger.

“Open them.”

He opened them and looked down. On his finger was a sliver band, it was a very simple ring but it very stylish and elegant—something Seungri would wear.

“D-Do you like it?...It was all they had, I wanted to get you something more flashy but then again, I thought you didn’t like something like that but! Look I also got this!” Sunmi said quickly as she was nervous but showed him her right hand where she had a gold band on her index finger. They both had a matching ring---all simple, something they both have in common.

“I thought this was cute when I first got it. So now, we’re matching!” Sunmi continued on rambling, “I know you don’t like couple matching things but I thought maybe when you’re performing, since you get nervous and all, maybe this will bring a part of me with you on stage even when I’m not there..a- and like it can boost your confide--“

She stopped as  she felt Seungri’s lip crashed into hers. The kiss was breathtaking as it did surprise her to the very most. Heck, it was the only thing that Seungri thought only to let her know his appreciation…she doesn’t need to know it was also another way to quiet her down.

Breaking the kiss, their foreheads were still touching as they caught their breath. Still looking at each other’s eyes, they hesitated. Their bodies were still close as their faces, Seungri's hands were holding Sunmi's cheeks, lips were just millimeters close.

“..I love you.”

They both said in unison.

Their breath stopped once again as Seungri almost fought back a chuckle. Sunmi’s eyes were tinkling as she pulled in for another kiss.

 

 

“Silly baby, stop copying me.”

~~~

Seunghyun waited in confusion as he sat on the bar. The past five minutes, he was watching people dance. As he was scanning the area for Yoobin, he felt something cold near his elbow. Turning around, he saw that the bartender gave him a freshly made drink—something that he didn’t know what it was.

“Hey. I didn’t order—“

“I know. But she  did” the bartender said.

Seunghyun looked behind him and none other than Yoobin smirking at him with the same drink in her hand. He smiled but noticed that Yoobin changed her clothes—It wasn’t the same from what she wore previously but wore jean shorts (and my, were they short!) and a black loose blouse on top. And extra additions were sliver high tops. Even if it looked causal, it amazed Seunghyun.

As he was about to approach her, Yoobin pointed behind him. In confusion, he turned around. All the lights dimmed as the crowd started to cheer in two words.

“BIG”

“BANG!”

“What?” Said Seunghyun, out loud.

Suddenly, Jiyong and the rest of the members came out of the stage. “Yo, What up everybody!! It’s G-DRAAGONNN!!!”

Seunghyun’s eye widen. He quickly took a glance at Yoobin who was merely smirking at him. “What the hell is this!”

Jiyong started to rap as Taeyang came around to sing his along alongside with Daesung  and Seungri. It was one of the tracks that Seunghyun personally liked—even he told Yoobin .

As the song was over, the Dj remained his position to continue on with the music. Big Bang were only set to sing a few song but were about to sing again later. Still shocked at what he saw, Seunghyun balled his fist, turning to Yoobin.

Once again, she put her drink in the air as if she was giving him a toast and chugged in down. Seunghyun also followed suit but as he felt the liquid go down his throat, he almost choked as he felt  the burning liquid into his stomach. As some of the liquid tinkled down his lips, he quickly wiped it away, still not breaking eye contact with Yoobin.

She smirked as if she was congratulating him. Yoobin placed her empty glass down and took another filled glass with her, this time to the dance floor.

Following, Seunghyun slammed his glass down on the  bar and tried to follow her. But because of the drink, he was wobbling a bit—it was a strong drink that he felt like he was going to fall as the room was spinning.

Shaking his head, he went to the dance floor. He remembered Yoobin was wearing a bright red bracelet and she was still wearing it. He searched the crowd, fortunately she wasn’t that far—it was as if Yoobin was purposely leading him on.

Following her, the music got louder since they were close to the speakers. He stopped briefly behind Yoobin as she was already swaying with her drink in the air, dancing to music.

Seunnghyun gently wrapped and arm around her waist, pulling her back close to him, dancing with her. With his chin on the crook of her neck but still swaying with her to the music, Yoobin said, “Glad you waited..”

He smirked, as  he felt Yoobin’s body  push slightly against him, “It wasn’t that hard…now tell me..”

“Hrm?” Yoobin said as she turned around with an arm around his neck, still dancing with him “There’s nothing you need to know,…”

In a quick motion, Seunghyun grabbed Yoobin out of the dance floor to a small area and pushed her against the wall. Yoobin’s arm is grabbed against the wall, with her other hand with the drink near his neck.

DON’T FKING MESS WITH ME!” he yelled in English. Seunghyun eyes flared at Yoobin in anger that even Seunghyun doesn’t even know what he is doing…but what surprised him is that he doesn’t see any fear in Yoobin’s eyes.

She was still calm without any emotion on her face. Yoobin turned slightly to face him in which they noticed how close they are.

“Mess with who….huh? Heh, I think you need another drink—“ Yoobin said as she motioned her half-filled glass against Seunghyun’s cheek but by the time she finished her sentence, he grabbed it and drank it then threw it on the side, breaking the glass. All of this done once again without breaking any eye contact.

“You do know  BIG BANG, are you trying to humiliate me? What is your connection to them? ”

Yoobin looked at him, “They’re just regular people…What do you want with them?”

“I’m asking YOU the questions here, LA. They’re your dongsaengs (siblings) right?”

“And if I say no?”

“Don’t lie to me.”

“I can’t lie to a person who just lied to me back at my own house?”


“YAH---!” Seunghyun yelled pushing her against the wall again. But this time, Yoobin shook a little in pain.

“I’m telling you NOTHING.” Yoobin said as she wrapped her arm around his head twisting him into a headlock.

Surprised by the attack, he knew he couldn’t hit a girl but rather poked her side which loosened Yoobin’s grip.

She attacked, throwing fist as Seunghyun blocked but wasn’t fast enough as he took a blow on his stomach.

DA.M . She knows how to fight!

Bending over in pain, he stood against the wall. He felt Yoobin coming closer to him, then pinned his throat with one hand causing him to choke

“WHAT. DO. YOU.WANT. WITH. THEM.?” She asked coldly.

Still struggling with her strength and even trying to breathe, Seunghyun still said nothing.

“Is that your answer? Because  I don’t hear you…” Letting Seunghyun go, he collapsed  on the floor coughing.

“It’s my purpose…. to know them…… My purpose…. Being….. here in…K-Korea.” Seunghyun said between breaths.

Yoobin gave him a look then shoved something in his hands. “Want to know more about them?  You BETTER come and SHOW it. ” she said as she walked away.

Looking down on his hands was a microphone, Seunghyun then overheard Yoobin yelling,  “You got TEN minutes, [b] Brooklyn[/b]!”

He smirked.

~~~

“HAHA! Did  you see that guy’s face?! It was hilarious!” exclaimed Jiyong in a huge smile. “Serves him right not to mess with Big Bang!”

After their opening piece, they were giving the back room for a quick break. The DJ took over their spot for the time being.

“Yah. You shouldn’t talk to lightly.” Seungri said, worried. “As we were performing, did you noticed his eyes? They were…scary.”

Jiyong looked at him, “What? No.! they were probably eyes of fear!”

“Jiyong. Stop.” Said Taeyang, sternly as he entered the room. “Have any of you seen Baby girl?”

“I think Yoobin-noona was with Seunghyun the whole time…I wasn’t sure if they are still with each other.” Daesung said.

Crossing his arms, Taeyang sighed, “What is she doing?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary”

They all turned around and saw Yoobin from the door right behind Taeyang.

“Noooona!” Seungri yelled out, running towards her. “Where is he??”

“Him? Out below...”  Yoobin merely answered, rubbing her wrist gently with her hand.

 Taeyang quickly went to her and grab her wrist, “Did..he hurt you?”

“What?..No!” Yoobin said taking her wrist out of his hand, “If he did, he probably wouldn’t even walk by now.”

“What are you planning to do?”

She smirked, “..You all have something to see. Go down there soon.”

~~~

Seunghyun looked at the microphone on his hands. “She..wants me to perform?..what will this accomplish?”

“Ah, so you’re the new performer.” A voice said.

He quickly turned around and noticed a man with black hair and glasses.

“Urm…yes?”

The man grinned, “Don’t worry. Your Hyung sent me. Do what you gotta do. Big Bang is here anyways.”

“H-hyung? “ said Seunghyun.

He nodded, “He tells me you have only a week or so left. If not, you are to be send back to America.”

Seunghyun gripped the mic. “I will do my best.”

“That’s more like it. Then go.” He pointed to the stage, “Perform as if it’s your last.”

~~~

Within those minutes, Big Bang all ran down the stairs to the stage but kept their distance from the crowd because if they were seen by their fans, they didn’t want to get ambushed.

The lights dimmed, as the DJ took a mic, “ALL YOU READY? Up here is someone straight from Brooklyn and fresh to Korea but wants to make a commotion. Y’all better be ready! This guy got his own flow.”

The crowd roared. But there were some confusion whispering who was the new rapper. There was one single light shone to a figure. Seunghyun’s slightly long bangs covered his eyes but had this mysterious aura.

The beat started to play as he smirked. Seunghyun started to rap with a music flow. The beat was crazy fast but he was able to make up his own flow with the music.

It was a different song from the concert at school. Everywhere, the people started to scream, dancing to his song. Even if it was a rap, the beat was something they were able to dance to.

People started to tell each other, “I love his voice!!”

“This guy got some crazy beats!”

“You think he’s a part of Big Bang?!”

Amidst from Seunghyun’s performance, everyone including Yoobin was watching his mightly performance. Yoobin smirked as Seunghyun was engaging himself to the audience as the  girls were reaching to touch his hand as he rapped. It looked like he was enjoying himself but was still making a strong point.

“He’s….”

“Good?” Was a word that finished for her, Yoobin looked and noticed Taeyang staring at the stage with dark eyes.

“Didn’t know he wanted to stand out so badly.” Taeyang said as he crossed his arms but turned to leave.

Yoobin watched his back and shook her head, “It’s hard for him to even believe…but I guess.”

Jiyong and the others were still watching in amusement. Walking to Jiyong, who interestly had his jaw wide open, Yoobin used her finger to close it as if it threw Jiyong out of trance who covered his mouth.

“Noona!”

She smirked, “You like what you see?”

Surprised, “Did..you? Him. YOU?!” Jiyong looked at Seunghyun and then back to Yoobin. “WHYY?!”

“I didn’t. he wanted to be out there. Not me.”

Jiyong frowned. He knew that Yoobin did something for Seunghyun to be able to perform on stage. Irritated, he took Seungri and Daesung with him, “Come on, let’s go! And stop watching this whack!”

After his performance, Seunghyun took a breather as he sat in the back on a stool. Taking another drink from his water bottle, he laid back, closing his eyes.

“That was very well expected.”

Seunghyun’s eyes quickly opened and turn. It was the same man whom approached him. “Need another water?” he threw a cold one to him as Seunghyun caught it one handed.

Looking at the water bottle, Seunghyun took his attention to the man standing in front of him, “Who are you?”

The man smiled, “As I said, I am a close friend to your Hyung.”

“And?” Seunghyun questioned.

He chuckled, “He will be proud. But you knew what to do…’the kid that rapped’. “

Seunghyun, surprised, stood up. “How--?” that was my  title name..’the kid that rap’

“No no. you’ll know me soon enough. But you’re not done tonight.” He smirked and pointed up the ceiling, “Big Bang is a little vulnerable now. You should go.”

Balling his fist, Seunghyun ran passed him towards the stairs.

 

~~~

“Yah. Noona, were you planning something? We weren’t able to do our stunt tonight!” Jiyong asked. Once again, back into the VIP room, everyone was packing up for the night, the club was over and many of the people have left. After Seunghyun’s little performance, it wasn’t needed for Big Bang to perform again which got them a little upset.

“I was…but I didn’t know that guy would make a big commotion.” shrugged Yoobin.

“And he did…but at least tonight is over.” Daesung said, “We should all get going...We did what we were needed, so that’s it. ”

“But what was the purpose of tonight!? Big Bang getting squashed by that guy? Man…if he wasn’t there to steal our limelight---“ Jiyong stated

“We should’ve stopped him.” Taeyang said. “Right now, we don’t need no one to overshine us.”

Jiyong actually agreed but was a little surprised on how Taeyang was reacting.

Seungri sighed, “Hey… I feel terrible. He now knows who we are but what other possibly motives does he have—“

A loud bang was heard as Seungri barely finished his sentence as everyone turned around looking at the door. Another loud thud and grunt was heard as the sound of glass shattering on the floor.

Being cautious, Yoobin narrowed her eyes, “What…was that?”

Jiyong, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri stood up from where they were sitting, almost ready for what was coming next.

In just mere 3 minutes, a body burst out of the door, it was one of the bouncers lying unconscious on the ground. Then several more bodies started to fly out. All five body guards lay on the floor in pain. Footsteps were heard from the dark hall way into the door. Looking up but still on guard was Seunghyun.

“S-Seunghyun-hyung” whispered Seungri as his eyes widen in surprise.

The look on his face was cold and expressionless, a look to kill was something to describe it. Seunghyun gently rubbed his knuckles, making crackling sounds as he walked towards the group.

Jiyong took a step forward to meet with Seunghyun but Taeyang push him back, placing him behind him.

Both Taeyang and Seunghyun’s eyes met. Staring at each other for a couple of minutes until Seunghyun spoke in a deep but loud voice. “Big bang?”

They nodded.

“I’ve been looking all over for you my whole life…”

 

 

Seunghyun bowed lowly.

 

 

 

 

 

“….Let me become a member!”