Chapter 8 Part 2

It's Okay to be Alone.

CH. 08-2 (It says chapter 9...but Not sure how to change it. ><, sorry readers if it gets confusing.) I tend to write so much!


Jiyong let out a sigh. He was sitting on top of the rooftop, a place where he would often go to. Jiyong needed a place to get out and think for a while. He was a little happy that Yoobin was there since she makes the atmosphere less awkward when he’s around Taeyang. It was also mainly why he missed out on that pillow fight. He just didn’t want to be a part of it even though he was often the one making fun and games.

*beep,beep~

Jiyong took out his phone and flipped it open, noticing that he received a text.

I miss you.

He smiled, obviously knowing who it was from. Something so simple like that can make his heart flutter yet melt in so many ways. But as he was trying to think of a clever way to text back,..

“Surprising to see you here, GD.”

He covered his phone and turned around, “Y-yoobin.”

She smirked and sat down next to him.

“Why is the all tough, popular G-Dragon, leader of the greatest boy group, Big Bang sitting here all alone?”

Jiyong smiled, She always knows a way to make me happy, “Just needed fresh air.”

Yoobin nodded and took a breath, “The Air’s feels like déjà vu to me”

He chuckled “How was America?”

“Same old, Same old.” She turned and look at him, “I haven’t had a chance to talk to you in a while.”

He nodded, “I guess you’ve notice that me, Daesung or Seungri haven’t stopped by, huh?”

“I understand that you are often busy. Just be careful of your health, alright?”

“Oh stop, you act like a Omma.”

“Seriously, Ji.”

After a brief moment, Jiyong nodded. “Alright. You should worry about yourself as well too.”

“It doesn’t matter, I got myself. Whose there for you?”

“Of course, MOI .” Jiyong said as he stretched out his arm pointing to himself.

Yoobin poked at his head. “Pabo.”

“Oww.”


 

 

 

You know that I always do too. Thinking about my special Mandu tonight <3

Sohee smiled at herself, looking down at the text respond she gotten back. She gripped her phone, hoping that one day there was a chance for them to be together instead of hiding their secret relationship from Taeyang.

“Yah, Sohee, What are you doing??” Sunmi yelled out from upstairs where Sohee told them that she was only to get a drink of water.

“I-I’m coming!” Sohee yelled back.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“You still seeing Sohee?” Yoobin bluntly said throwing off Jiyong.

Shocked, his eyes widen as he turned, “Don’t worry I won’t say anything.”

He looked down and almost in relief, “Thank you...”

“But I’ve been hearing things…” Yoobin began as Jiyong gulped. Uh oh..what now?

By the tone of her voice, Jiyong already knew what she was going to ask. Their relationship was close but it seems to Jiyong that Yoobin knows more about him then he does about her.


“Tell me about the accident…”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Oh Bom-Unnie! Can you tie my hair into braids then I’ll do Sunmi’s!” Sohee said, “We can be like a line!”

Bom agreed, “Well, Someone has to do mine..”

“Sohee and I can do yours last Bom” Sunmi said, “Since you’re hair is the longest..”

“The shiniest~…” Sohee added

“As well as the best canadate for the MiSo hair stylists to do together!” Sunmi giggled

Bom smiled at their comments, “Oh, you girls.”

All three of them sat in a line while the T.V was on. The entertainment channel was on and in no surprise, Big Bang was on showing their latest concert, the place was pack with screaming girls and their dance moves were just amazing.

“Oh nooo, Taeyang oppa is gonna take his shirt off !.......Again!..” frown Sohee.

Bom laughed but didn’t bother to look at the T.V screen. “He’s seems to be doing that often.”

As Bom started to part Sohee’s hair , revealing the back of her neck, she noticed near the back of her shirt revealed a large scar..

Bom’s eyes widen but kept silent. Memories started to flood back into her mind, memories of what she wanted to erase and disperse forever as she painfully closed her eyes.


“Jiyong!...pstthh…JIYONG..Are you there?!”

“What’s wrong? I can barely hear you!”

Crying noises filled the phone line. She gripped the phone as if it was the last thing on earth; she was cold, scared and lost

“PLEASE HELP ME!....I-I’M SO SCARED! PLEASEE!”

“What?!”

“IT’S SOHEE..She’s….She’s..“







“Bom-Unnie?” Sohee turned around, waving a hand at her face, getting her out of her trance,

“Huh?”

“Are you done? I just finished braiding Sunmi’s hair.”

“Uh. Its n-nothing. Sorry I just got distracted.” She looked up at the T.V screen, and finding a way to change the
topic she said, “Oh. Taeyang looks funny when he dances like that.”

As Sunmi and Sohee both laughed at the screen, Bom slightly gripped her palms together



Only a few words were able to reach his ears…

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“And..that’s what happened.” Jiyong concluded.

Yoobin nodded, “You know what Taeyang would do if something were to happen right?”

“It’s been hard…But..” Jiyong hesitated as he clutched his hands into fists. If this accident never happened, or
anything..he would have her here in his arm this very second.


“I really do love her.”


Jiyong looked up at Yoobin with eyes the meant he was serious. He was the type that was so determine and strong—things that come from a true leader.

“And I’m not letting anything stop me.”

Yoobin grinned, something that she doesn’t normally do but that grin turned to a scoff as she got up and said, “Now… That’s what I wanted to hear….because… “--She reached in and put him into a headlock, giving him a noogie
“..You are my Adorable Dragon!”

“Gahhh, Nooonaa!.. MY HAIR!”

Why you always got to mess with my hair?!






“Come on, the others are waiting. Don’t want to ruin your little concert now, eh?”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Seunghyung walked inside the a bright building, people were dancing everywhere and loud music boom out of every speakers in the corner. The Dj in the middle was jamming the lastest r&b, hip hop music from Korea and even the States, which surprised him. And you wonder why he came to a Club, alone? Well, obviously Seunghyung came what he was looking for, his stress reliever.



The Bar.



“Two tequila shot.” He said to the bartender, who immediately took out two small glass, poured the liquid and rolled it out his way.

Catching it, he drank the quickly as if it was water. Drinking was like a wakeup call to him, even though it was bad for your liver, Seunghyung felt that he needed one or two. Spinning his stool around, he placed his elbows on the counter, watching people dance on the dance floor. He was surprised how packed the club was in tonight.

“YO’ Seunghyung!”

Hearing a familiar voice, he widens his eyes, “Oh Man, SE7EN!”

Seunghyung smiled at him as they both gave each other a manly hug-handshake

“Dang dude, how the hell are you?!” Se7en said.

“Not so bad, You got a nice place here.”

Seunghyung and Se7en were old childhood friends and lived next door together in the States Just about everywhere they go, it was always the two of them, playing sports, going to concerts and even making some music together. But unfortunately, Se7en moved back to Korea in search for managing his own business.

“Yeah, took all my time and moolah How was city life treatin’ you?”

Serunghyung shrugged, “Trying to get use to it” He turned and pointed to the DJ, “Just wondering, where you get the DJ?”

He looked and smiled, “Him? He’s pretty good yeah? Got him when he was ripping up some CDs a while back, It took forever getting a hold of him. With some connections, he actually agreed in DJing the place.”

The DJ was wearing a Dark cap with big designer headphone on, and a hoodie with rolled up sleeves, he was mixing some dancing beats and every scratch that he made make the song flow smoothly It was hard to see his face because it seems that he was into the music. Everyone in the dance floor was pumping to the beat as the DJ made the song louder catching the dancer’s attention to move faster but it seems that everyone loved it.

Se7en laughed, “Hey man, Got some sick performers coming up, you should stick around for a while.”

“Sure, I’ll try. Can’t stay for too long”

“Oh?” He sneered at him, “You’re-over-protective-Woman gonna start calling you?”

“Hey!” Seunghyung took a small punch at his arm, “Its not like that but you know women these days, worry about where you go, where you hang out, how late you stay..”

“Haha.Sounds like a second mother” Se7en laughed.

Seunghyung chuckled “Well, she the only one I got.”

“True that, but come when you got REAL man time, it gets crazy in here, I can get you a hookup to perform, you know, like the good o’ old days.”

Seunghyung smiled, “Nah, I’ve been keeping it low for now’

“What? You think you too cool for Korea? Better bust out those rhymes before someone---

“Yo’ ARE YOU READDDDYYY???!!!!” a voice said up on stage. Both Seunghyung and Se7en looked up on the stage, the person was wearing dark baggy jeans, a hoodie with dark shades on as well as a cap. But whoever was up on stage began beatboxing then started to spit words as if it was poetry. The crowd loved it and screamed outloud.

Seunghyung raised his eyebrows almost trying to recognize the song despite the fact that he actually never listened to Korean music back in the States but that song…was familiar.

“Go Back By Dynamic Duo” he whispered but not enough for Se7en to hear.

Se7en laughed, “See what did I tell you? I believe that’s my que to manage the place…But as I was saying, a rapper might sweep off your feet one day, son!”

Seunghyung laughed, “ Hell nah they ain’t! But I’ll think about it!”

He stood up from his seat to watch the show. It felt as if he was back from where he grew up. Yes, he was born in Korea but lived his life in the States where he was introduced by underground rap. He was used to seeing many people rap their words together and being exposed to the kind of life they lived. But there’s one thing that is unusual..He noticed that the rapper on stage was a tad different from what he expected.

As Seunghyung judged the one who was on stage, he felt his phone vibrate. Without looking at the phone, he turned in a hurry, looking for a back exit.

“That was a SICK opening right?! WELL now…”

I bet she’s calling.. , he thought quickly leaving


When he was walking outside, the announcer said, , “ Everyone put your hands up for… B to the I to the G BIG BANG!

He turned around but couldn’t see the stage because of the crowds of people. “Dammit. I’m gonna miss my chance”

Seunghyung opened the phone and answered it “What?!”

That’s how you treat your Old Friend?” The stranger said in English, throwing off Seunghyung in surprise.


“Hyung!”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

You Kids Ready? ” Yoobin said as she hurried in the backstage.

“Where were you?! I thought you were gonna miss it!” Seungri whined.

“Yah, Don’t worry. I was..checking out that opening performance.”

Daesung folded his arms, “I’m surprised that we have an opening. Dongwook never done that before..”

“Guess I’m special today. “ Yoobin shrugged.

Everyone put your hands up for… B to the I to the G BIG BANG![/b]

Jiyong turned around, “Big bang?” he yelled making the members from a circle putting there hands together. Each of them had the look of determination and pride. Something that each of them acquired ever since they started performing. They enjoyed pleasing the fans with their music and as artist, that’s what they were going to do tonight.

But tonight was different, Yoobin was there with them and they were gonna make it huge.

“Baby girl?” Taeyang said looking at her, motioning her to put her hand in the circle.

She blinked, “What?”

Jiyong smiled, “We need you too.”

“Really now…” Yoobin smirked. She was teasing them like she always do in her little cold ways.

“Yahh, Nooonaa~!” Seungri yelled.

“Alright. You don’t have to yell.” as Yoobin slammed her hand in the middle,

Everyone laughed and said,


BIG BANG! FIGHTING!!!”

 

 

 

 


 

 




“How’s it going Kiddo?

“Its good. It Good. Lots of crazy things happen but I can manage”

He laughed on the other side of the phone, “Have you found them yet?”

“No..Not yet—but I will!” Seunghyung lied even though whatever was looking for was so close yet so far

“You know you don’t have much time.”

“Yeah, but things got out of hand.”

“Don’t get into fights, you hear me? You did a lot tryna to get to Korea. “

“Yes, I know.”

“And failing is not an option…" Seunghyung heard him sigh, obviously knowing that he was a little displeased

"Once you find Big Bang, you know what to do.”

“Yeahh,..I understand. But things got a little-- Hello?

Seunghyung looked at his phone.

“Aish..He hung up.”

Coming back inside the club, he listened to the music, knowing that it was the ending of Big bang’s song. Seunghyung was trying to watch the performance or at least trying to see Big Bang on stage. This was going to be his first time seeing an actual concert in Korea and wanting to see what the Big bang members looked like meant a lot to him since he never saw them only heard their music. But luck wasn’t on his side. The crowd was so huge that people stood up on tables, chairs and even on the bar just to take pictures, yell out their names and even try to reach out to them.

“Da.mnit I can’t see!”


And as Fate has it.


His phone rang and this time, and he knew it wasn’t the same caller from last time. As he looked at the screen, it blinked out in red letters reading..






Lee Hyori.