Chapter 11.1 & 11.2

It's Okay to be Alone.

Hello all, I have decided to put part 1 and 2 in the same chapter. please enjoy. Does anyone know if i can edit the chapter titles on the left hand side? If not, then its okay. Thank you, please subscribe and comment.!
Side note: Words in Blue are links to their performance :)
and when it is bolded, they are saying it in English.

 

Long chapter ahead!

~~~

“Give me six shots of tequila..” Seunghyun said as he entered the bar into the dark yet lively club. The bartender gave him a look but didn’t say anything as it was none of his business.

It’s been two weeks of hell and hard sweat. Not only for himself but the whole class since they had about a week till they perform in front of a large crowd. The professor even hired top CEOs of the best entertainment groups in Korea.

But it also has been two weeks since Yoobin had said those threatening words in which made him a little more edgy. He wasn’t scared but was rather more amused. Seunghyun smiled as he continued to take each shot in big gulps. He was used to hard liquor and with a pretty strong stomach; it would take bottles to get him drunk.
And speaking of which, he looked up across the bar and noticed saw someone very familiar.

 

~~~



“One bottle of Soju.” said Yoobin. The bartender nodded and handed her a freshly opened bottle. Once in Yoobin’s hands, she immediately drank it, accepting the liquid burning into down to her stomach.

“Oi, Yoobin-ah, you shouldn’t drink it like that!”

Yoobin turned and put the bottle down as she signed, “..What? Did I forget to rise up my pinky for a classy look?” she said in a sarcastic tone.

Sunye frowned, “Hey. I’m not kidding” She took her bottle and widens her eyes as the bottle was fairly empty. It seemed that Yoobin just drowned the whole bottle without a breath. “Since when did you learn how to drink like a man, Yoobin?! It’s empty!”

Yoobin looked at her as she shrugged not bothering to answer. The past week, she and Sunye were practicing hard for the performance and Yoobin just wanted a simple break. Based on the threat she pulled at Seunghyun, she wanted to get back at him.

Sunye sighed, “Yoobin, don’t worry so much about next week. It will be over till you know it! I’ve seen it every year and honestly, it’s best to have fun with it rather than it being serious!”

Yoobin nodded in agreement, “So..every year there is always a mandatory performance required for everyone?”

“Yup! It’s to prove that you are qualified to be in the school! I mean, well..its not like they are going to kick you out for doing poorly. They just..uhh…” Sunye stopped, not knowing what to say since the main truth was that if the school finds out there is an unqualified student that lacks performance skills, they will be sent to leave immediately.

“…They just want everyone to do their best, right?” Yoobin said, finishing up the sentence for her.

Sunye smiled, “Yup! That’s correct! And hey, good things will always come in the end, Yoobin!”

Yoobin smirked, “And what good thing will that be?”

“Well….” Sunye started but before she answered her question, the bartender approached them giving them two drinks.

Surprised, Sunye smiled, “Now this is a good thing. Free drinks!”

But before Sunye took a sip, Yoobin stopped her and called out to the bartender, “We didn’t order this.”

“Oh, I know. But he did.” The bartender motioned to the guy behind him who was sitting on the other side of the bar.

Both Sunye and Yoobin looked across and noticed a man sitting. He waved his drink at them as if he was giving them a toast and winked.

Yoobin glared, “And that..thing will need to end now.”

“Eh? Choi Seunghyun?” Sunye said. “What is he doing here?”

“I don’t want to know and I don’t care. “ Yoobin said as she continued to stare. She was frustrated and annoyed at him, so with a huge grin, she took the drink out of Sunye’s hand, waved it at him and chugged it down. With that drink gone, she took the other and drank it all as well, leaving Seunghyun with a questioning face.

Smirking, Yoobin wiped her lips with the back of her hand and grabbed Sunye out of her seat.

“Let’s go.”

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun chuckled at Yoobin. He was surely amused. It was seriously a coincidence that she would be in the same club as him.

“Hey, glad you can make it again, Seunghyun!” yelled out Se7en, his cousin, smiling at him as
he gave him a high five.

Seunghyun smiled “Yeah. Finally got time without her knowing.”

Se7en laughed, “What did you tell her this time?” knowing that he was talking about Hyori. Seunghyun always managed to find a way to escape her nagging.

“Said that I was buying her the latest high heels that would be coming out tonight but there was a long line so as I perfect man I am..” He said, pointing to himself, “I’ll be waiting in line for it.” Seunghyun chuckled.

“Oh man. You’re bad!” laughed Se7en

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoobin slammed the door behind her as she entered the VIP room where the noise startled Taeyang, Jiyong and Daesung.

“Whoa! Yoobin-Noona!” yelled Jiyong who was sitting on the stool but landed on the floor. The door slam was that loud

Taeyang got up from his spot and approached Yoobin in concern, “What’s wrong, baby girl?”

Yoobin shot him a look and ignored him as she went off to the bar, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge leaving Taeyang in question.

“It seems Choi Seunghyun is here, Taeyang-sunbae.” said Sunye as she entered quietly in the room. After Yoobin had grabbed Sunye out of the bar, she stomped up the stairs to the VIP room then leaving her.

Jiyong yelled, “What? That guy?!” It seems that Jiyong hadn’t forgotten what had happened between him and Seunghyun.

“How is he able to get in this club, when it is only for certain VIP’s? Next week is going to be packed.” Said Daesung.

Yoobin placed her now-empty water bottle on the table, “It seems that he’s got connection here..” She replied.

“And I’m not liking that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

“So I hear there is something going on next week?” Asked Seunghyun.

“There’s actually going to be a grand performance next week, I hear that your school is going to have a huge one too, right?” Se7en asked.

Seunghyun nodded, “Yeah. And it’s a performance that I’m going to blow people’s mind.”

Se7en laughed, “Now, that’s when to never deal with a rapper from Brooklyn! You should come here after the performance. It’s a tradition that the winner of the show comes here to perform.”

“Who won last year?” Seunghyun asked as he raised his eyebrow.

“You don’t know?”

Seunghyun shook his head.

Se7en gave him a smirk and lean closer to him.

“For the past three years, It’s been Big Bang.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Seungri was setting up the back stage while there was another DJ was playing some beats for the club. It wasn’t that much packed only because it was a little early then it would be his turn.
He grinned to himself, Dj-ing was something he really love doing. Judging from his appearance, not a lot of people would imagine having a huge passion for music but even though he is a singer, he loved making beats. As he was grabbing a huge bass box to put it out, he heard someone calling…

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Big bang?” Seunghyun repeated. He almost choked; it was obvious that he was unaware of that information.

Se7en nodded “Yeah. They go to your school you know..”

He scoffed to himself and shook his head.

“Actually,…I never knew.”

Wide eyed, Se7en stared at him, “Are you serious?!..Dude, they are pretty famous! How can you not know?”

“Well, I just didn’t know! It’s not like I can tell who is who.”

Se7en laughed, “Bro, you need to realize where you at.” He gave him a grin, “ You have a lot to learn.”

Seunghyun sighed. It wasn’t like he had the time to, he had a job to do and being one of the best rappers was his dream. Knowing who Big Bang was wasn’t one of them but it was one of the main reasons why he was in Korea the first place…

He felt a pat on his back as Se7en gave him a smile, “But listen, remember the DJ? I actually want you meet him.”


A-Yo Ri!!!”

Hearing some running footsteps behind him, Seunghyun turned around. The DJ was surprisingly shorter than him and like the other nights before, he was wearing the similar dark clothing with baggy pants. He also wore a black hat with his hood covered.

They looked at each other for a brief second in acknowledgment but he was the one who spoke first.

“…Hyung?”



Seunghyun lifted his eye brow. Do you know me?

The DJ pulled down his hood and lifted his hat





“KID!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang looked down at the balcony down stair with a drink. He was watching Seunghyun at the bar who was talking to the owner of the bar, Choi Dong-Wook. But unknowingly to Taeyang and to Big Bang, Choi Dong-Wook is known as Se7en to Seunghyun.

Taeyang smirked as he went back to the VIP room where everyone looked at him. He nodded, “Seems like he knows Choi Dong-Wook.”

Jiyong frowned, “That’s why he’s here?..Gah, I’ma have a word with Dong-Wook!”

“He probably has a reason to be here.” Daesung added which made Yoobin slightly agree. It felt like everything to her, Seunghyun seemed to be almost where ever she goes.

Yoobin asked, “Where’s Seungri?”

“He’s actually down stairs…actually talking to both Dong-Wook and Seunghyun.” Taeyang answered.

Yoobin pushed her way to the ledge and looked down. Sure enough, they were all chattering like if they were old friends.

-
A/N:*since there is two Seunghyun talking, I’ll use Seungri’s name*


“Wow, I didn’t know you guys knew each other!” Said Se7en

Seunghyun smiled, he was glad that he knew another person that works at the club instead of Se7en. This gives him another reason to come to his club more often.

“He been helping me out a lot at school, Dong-Wook!” said Seungri

Seunghyun laughed, “Whoa, Dong-Wook?! I haven’t heard that words since we were kids!” looking at Se7en.

“Hey hey! I use my real name around here at the club, alright?” said Se7en who was a little embarrassed, “Just trying to keep it professional!” He motioned to Seungri, “My nick name is Se7en but you know, nick names were made from family.”

Seungri widened his eyes, “You guys are related?”

Seunghyun smiled, “Yeah. He and I are cousins. We used to live together back in States but he ditched me to move to Korea.”

“No, I didn’t! You were to stubborn to come because of—“ but was stopped short as someone called after him.

“Yah, Dong-Wook hyung! We need your help here!”

Se7en turned around and nodded, “Sorry guys, I gotta go!” He motioned at both of them, “And have fun!”

After he left, Seunghyun turned to Seungri, “Since when have you become a DJ?”

Seungri chuckled, “It’s actually my side job. I just do it for fun and I really love music.”

“Really? Sounds like you’re doing real good tho’”

“You think?” Seungri beamed, It’s not often that he hears good compliments.

“Yeah, The people here come here for the music rather than going to a club looking for a one night stand..


“Well, this club does have a lot of performers not including Djs.”

“But it’s funny though. I’m a little jealous that a kid like you are calling all the ladies down at the dance floor..” laughed Seunghyun.

“Hey! I’m not a Kid--!” Seungri yelled but stopped as he saw Yoobin behind Seunghyun, giving him a glare, he gulped.

“Uh..I gotta go. I need to still help out with the place..”

He looked at him, “What? You just got here.”

“Sorry Hyung, I’ll talk to you soon!” Seungri rushed behind him, leaving Seunghyun alone at the bar as he sighed.

Seungri walked fast the opposite way from where Yoobin was standing. He knew that she didn’t have a liking towards him but as of right now, he didn’t want to get scolded by her. Pushing his way toward the crowd, he felt a harsh pull at his arm and turned around.

“Y-Yoobin-Noona..”
“You didn’t tell him anything did you?” Yoobin asked, giving him a cold shoulder which made Seungri bit his lip.
“What do you mean?”
Yoobin narrowed her eyes, “Don’t tell him who you are…”
“But noona—“
“No buts…” She said harshly as she turned but Seungri held on to her.
“Can you at least tell me why?!” Seungri pulled on her.
Yoobin turned to look at him, “ ..I don’t trust him”

Seungri’s questioning look almost became a pitied one where Yoobin sighed, she didn’t like that look and she answered as her hand went through her hair.

“Look, what would he think if you told him you are a top student somehow with a night job as a DJ in a club and a member as Big Bang?”

Seungri took a step back, “But he’s different! I know that he will understand! He won’t think too much of me. ”

“There are people that like to judge, Seungri.” Yoobin said. “In fact, he’ll probably think you’re lying”

Seungri grew red in the face, he actually liked Seunghyun as his friend and he felt that he was actually his first friend without the members of course. He yelled, “That’s wrong! He’s honest and it’s only right for me to be same as well,..H-Hyung is a good person!”

Yoobin raised her eyebrow, “Hyung?”

He stopped. Seungri didn’t want her to know that they were getting close. Seungri only called certain people Hyung because they were important to him. He lowered his head as Yoobin sighed and placed a hand on top of his head. She whispered to him in concern, “Just be careful of what you say, Seungri”

But before she turn to leave him, she said



“Don’t forget your past and Don’t forget what those people have done to you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sipping on to his drink, this time something light, Seunghyun felt someone sitting next to him and smirked.

“Fancy seeing you here.”

“Why are you following me?”

He chuckled, “Well, you’re the one that chose to sit next to me.. L.A girl


“Oh please…” Yoobin scoffed

He sighed and turned to her, “Hey, Why can’t we be friends? I have a feeling you just hate me. Was it because I called you L.A girl OR because I called you out?”

“..Both” said Yoobin, not bothering to look at him.

“You just like acting so negative to me, don’t you?”

“It’s my nature. You like figuring people out, don’t you?” Yoobin said as she silently smirked.

Seunghyun turned to her and gave her a stern look, “Back to you too, L.A girl , figuring people IS my nature.”
Yoobin rolled her eyes at him but as she open , a crowd not too far from them were jumping up and down dancing, causing one of the wine glasses hanging up the ceiling to fall…

Before the bartender turned to warn them, Yoobin felt someone pull and shove her against the bar. She looked up. “a-ah..” she said freezing as she looked up. Seunghyun was holding Yoobin between the bar table, his head was turned as if in slow motion, the wine glass finally hit the ground as it shattered into pieces.

He turned to her, his face look stone cold giving Yoobin feeling a bit puzzled. Their bodies were close knitted that usually Yoobin would automatically kick him but for some reason, her body couldn’t move. She was too busy staring at his dark brown eyes. His warmth was something she hadn't felt in years, it was like she was automatically attached.

Seunghyun slowly went close to her face and whispered against her ear and it was just certain that Yoobin felt some chills, “WELL now…., excuse me, while I go make some friends that actually don’t judge me from a few mistakes. YOOBIN.”

He let go of her, feeling the loss of his heat that she felt as he walked briskly away.

It was just that moment, even in Yoobin’s thought, she felt her heart skip a beat.

She pressed her hand against her chest— What the hell..?

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Hearing the loud beats, people dancing and the dark scenery was all de ja vu for Sunmi as she looked around, sighing “I can’t believe I’m actually here..”

After that talk with Sohee and Bom, she couldn’t help think about her mystery man, the one who saved her.

Even though it almost been months since that happened, she suddenly felt the urge to find him again and to prove that she can find her true feelings. It was like she was having feelings for all two (even though she is not admitting the third) guys. The “Mr.Mystery”, “Seungri” and…

“Yuck” She said out loud, “I would never fall for that weirdo Lee Seung hyun!”

But for now, she was looking for “Mr. Mystery”. In a way, she felt a deep connection with him since that incident. It was like ‘Love at first site” even though the situation she was at was not in a good way.

‘SUNMI!!” Hyuna yelled. “YAY! You’re here!!!”

Hyuna grabbed her and hugged her tight, leaving little air in Sunmi as possible. “A-Ah, Hyunaaa!”

She let go of her and smiled wide. Hyuna placed her hands on her hips with a grin, “Now, why can’t a child hood friend of yours, hug you? Huuh?!. It’s been so long since we been to this club! I can’t believe that you’re hereeee!”

Sunmi frowned. It was true that since the incident, she turned away many outings with Hyuna because she didn't to bother stepping foot into this club.

Grabbing Sunmi’s hand without her reply, “Come on! We’re gonna dance!!” Hyuna yelled out loud in happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the talk with Yoobin, Seunghyun walked around the club the n leaning against the wall. He noticed that the club was a getting packed. There was a new DJ playing and that person happens to be DJ Ri. Seungri noticed him and placed a smirked on his face as a sign of hello as he started to play a brand new beat causing more people to yell and dance faster.He smiled to himself. so, that’s his passion, eh? thought Seunghyun. The way that he moved and scratching the turn tables was quick and almost in a grace motion.

As he watched, more people began crowding the dance floor but then he noticed two petite girls moving out of the crowd to the back door…


“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!” Hyuna said out loud stretching her arms out in the air. She turned around and looked at Sunmi, “Doesn’t it feel good to just be free for a while, Sunmi?!”

She laughed as they were walking down the alley. Even though, walking down the pathway again almost gave her creeps, at least she was with Hyuna and a weapon, Pepper spray.

“Yeah. It’s been a long time.”

“Say, Why did you decide to come back to the club ? It was weird hearing a call from you earlier saying you wanted to meet me here.”

Sunmi looked down . She didn’t want to tell her about how she is destined to find her mystery savior even though she thought she swore not to go to the club again

Hyuna narrowed her eyes, “Was it because of the incident the last time I took you here? I really do feel terrible about it. I should have never left you—“

“No no its not that, Hyuna!” Sunmi interrupted. “I guess I just wanted to have fun now. The past is the past…”

“But Sunmi..”

Sunmi gave her a smile, “Don’t worry about it…but you know about how I was saved right?”

Hyuna nodded.

“Well..I don’t know. I was hoping to maybe find him?”

She gave Sunmi a blank look. “You? Find him….here?”

Sunmi frowned, I guess it was a bad thing to tell her..

Hyuna chucked and walked in front of her, “Don’t tell you fell in love with him..’

She looked up at her in shock where Hyuna laughed out loud, “YOU AR--!”

But before Hyuna got to finish her words, she bumped into someone and landed on her bottom.

“Hyuna!” Sunmi ran to her and help her get up.

“OUCH!!”

They both looked up and saw that the person Hyuna bumped into wasn’t a particular nice guy nor was it the person that Sunmi was looking for. He and a couple of other large scary men walked in front of them. It was noticeable that the one who she bumped had a stain with ash from his cigarette. It seems that when Hyuna shoved into him, he was lighting his cigarette but burned himself from the lighter and hence, ash went over his clean shirt.

“ARGH. This burns!” he yelled. They peered over them as Hyuna struggeled to get up.

“A-Ah..I’m sorry!” Hyuna managed to say.

The smoker puffed out some air causing them to cough. He laughed but in anger, “Sorry doesn’t cut it! You will have to pay for this, ladies..”

The crowd of men laughed.

Sunmi balled her fist. She hated how they chose to pick on them because they were girls. She yelled out “YAH. She says she was sorry! What else do you want?”

“OH? So you actually have a voice?” the smoker said.

One of the men walked up and pointed, “Why don’t we take that necklace?” he was mentioning Hyuna’s heart necklace with a diamond in the middle. It was something that was obviously
precious to her as Hyuna grabbed it close,

“No! You can’t!”

But the man grabbed her wrist pulling it forward as Hyuna yelled out in pain. Sunmi almost stood there in shock but held in her courage as she tried to pull his hand away.

“LET GO OF HER!” Sunmi bit into his hand. He stepped back in pain holding his hand as her bite marks had punctured it as it started to bleed. He grew more angry as Sunmi held on to Hyuna but before they even got a chance to run away, one of the men struck at Sunmi causing her to fall on the ground, almost blacking out.

The last thing she saw was the men. They started to crowd Hyuna as she screamed but something happened as she closed her eyes in fear. Someone started to attack them, throwing punches and kicks. But there was something wrong, even though it was effective, they weren’t able to stay on the ground as they started to attack Sunmi and Hyuna’s savior..

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

After Seungri did a long round of his Djing. He switched it with another DJ so he could take a break. He noticed that Seunghyun had left, taking the exit in the back. Taking a drink from his water bottle, he pulled down his cap more down and decided to follow him. He wanted to talk to him more because of Yoobin.

-

Seunghyun opened the door as a cold breeze kicked in. From the warm air of the club to a nice cool breeze, it felt pretty good. He took out his phone to check if he had any missed calls or text but it just happens that he had several. Not borthering with checking them, he put his phone back into his pocket and looked around. It was oddly quiet but his instinct, told him not as he saw a group of moving shadow along with a scream…



-

As they tried to reach and grab Hyuna once again, she screamed louder. Sunmi was still on the floor and noticed a shadow grabbed one of the men’s hand that reached for hyuna and punched him hard on the ground. As the he stumbled on the ground, the others stepped back,

“Hey. Isn’t kinda sketchy for grown men to be picking on girls?”


The one who was on the floor got up and wiped the blood of his mouth in anger, “YAH. It’s none of your business!” he yelled as he and the other motioned to charge at him.

-
Seungri ran out the door trying to chase after Seunghyun. For some odd reason, he felt that something was not right..

Running out the exit door, he was faced with darkness but heard some harsh grunts and movements in the shadows. Going to the noise, he noticed one scared girl standing in the corner and one girl on the floor. He squinted as he was trying to see who it was but widen his eyes.

“S-Sunmi?” he whispered.

Before rushing to her, Seungri pulled down his hat and rolled down his sleeves. He wanted to run to her and hold her close but he had to resist the urge to since he still didn’t want his identity to be seen. Running to her and protecting her was the least he can do at the moment.

“A-Are you alright?”

Sunmi looked up and almost scooted back almost in fear

“Y-you..” she breathed out. It was as if memories started flooding back as she stared. He was kneeling down beside her but oh so very close to her. it’s him..

“Hey..” he said gently, as he pulled back a piece of hair around her ear. He reached around her elbow and pulled her up, “You should be okay.”

Sunmi still said nothing as if she was in a trance, no word could get out of until a body landed almost two feet in front of them but before he landed, her savior held her close pushing her out of the way. He chuckled against her ear, “You should get out of here and go back to your friend.”

Friend?...oh no. Hyuna! she thought. Sunmi looked up and noticed behind him, Hyuna was stuck standing there in fear. She noticed that the one fighting against the men was slowing down.

Seungri pushed Sunmi to Hyuna as Sunmi gave her a close hug. “You girls go back inside and stay there.” Seungri said. He turned and noticed that one who was fighting is no other than Seunghyun who was having no slight trouble fighting but it looked like he needed help.

“But..!” He heard Sunmi yelled back at him as he felt her pull on his sleeve.

Seungri stopped her. “You have to go back. Don’t make me force you.”

“N-no…” Sunmi said. She didn’t want to lose him again, this may be her last chance to figure out who she is.

Seungri smiled at her, “We aren’t being stubborn today right, Sunmi?”

She gave him a frown, “How do you know my name? and who are you?!” Sunmi looked at him, examining him but wasn’t able to see is face due to the shadows.

He leaned closer to her, “It’s best that you don’t know…”

But before Sunmi protested again, she felt his gentle lips kiss against her forehead. She froze. He then pushed her with Hyuna towards the door, “GO” he barked, which made Hyuna and Sunmi run quickly.

Seungri turned and heard a huge smack of a jaw, and he knows for a fact that wasn’t one of the men..
HYUNG!!

Seunghyun fell to the ground. He was able to handle the fight for quite some time but for some reason even though there were only two of them left, they had to the be the strongest of the bunch. His body felt a little paralyze after that blow because from the fight of saving Seungri, even though it was a couple of weeks ago, he was a little out of shape.

He looked up at the man staring down at him as he kicked him hard, he groaned.

“SO SO. NOW THAT HURTS?!” he roared out in laughter.

Seunghyun chuckled as spit out a little blood,

“What so Funny??” he roared.

Seunghyun smirked at him, “You kick like a little boy..”

The man almost grew red in the face in anger

As Seunghyun was waiting for the next blow, he felt nothing. He peeked opened his eyes and the first time he saw was the man laying on the ground. Seunghyun grew confused “Wha..?”
He felt another figure next to him, moving in quick pace, the figure attack each men with great strength knocking each one out. Bone cracked and groans grew louder.

With one man left, the leader, he walked towards him. Seunghyun could vaguely see who was fighting. He noticed that the way he fought was not what he seen before but it was a way that he knew what the enemy’s next move was.

The leader went on a rampage punching left and right, kicking when he tried but all failed; everytime he punched, the other would block and hit back. With one swoop kick below, he fell backward in defeat.

Seunghyun looked as the leader scooted back in fear and got up running away in fear.

“T-This won’t be the last you seen us!!!”

The one who saved him chuckled, pulled back his hood and turned around.

“Are you okay, Hyung?”

But before Seunghyun opened his mouth to talk, he out.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, you alright, Baby girl?”

Sitting in the V.I.P room, Yoobin looked up and sighed, “Yeah…It’s nothing” pttsh. Nothing but this weird feeling I have..which is annoying she thought, making a grim look on her face.

Taeyang gave her a look, “I saw you talking to him. What happened?”

“..nothing.”

“Oh come on..” Taeyang said as he took a seat on the couch in front of her, “He went close to you,right?” he asked, recalling the scene when Seunghyun saved her from a fallen glass.

Yoobin stared at him, “Did you have to watch the whole thing?”

Startled, Taeyang said “Uh..No…I was just looking out for you, ya know?”

“Yeah. More like stalking. But anyways, I just …I don’t know. Hate is an early word for it but I just don’t trust him.” Yoobin sank more on to the couch, “I get bad feelings something gonna come up soon.”

“Hey..its probably because of the concert coming up. You shouldn’t worry!”

Yoobin gave him a face, “Yeah, like the whole world says that..You and Sun ye are the same..”

Wide eye, “Yah..what is that supposed to mean?”


But before Yoobin was about to answer, Taeyang saw the door open. Revealing Seungri…





carrying Seunghyun on his back.


What in the world? Taeyang gave a face.

In panic, Seungri placed a finger to his lips for him to be quiet and silently begged for him not to say anything;

“..Who is that.?” Yoobin said as she turned around.

But before she turned fully, looking behind her, Taeyang yelled “UH. Loook baby girl!!”

Yoobin looked at him and felt a cold splash of water on her shirt. She stood up,”YO’! WHAT THE HEEEELLLL????!!!”

Taeyang looked frantic, it was either get Yoobin mad at Seungri because of Seunghyun or get mad at him.

Oh yes, Taeyang is a gentle person, He’ll just throw all hell loose at Seungri later..but now its Yoobin turn first.

Taeyang gluped, “Uh..Butter fingers?”


“TAEYANG!!!!” Yoobin roared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What in the world am I going to with you, Seungri?” Taeyang said.

Seungri looked down. After cleaning up Seunghyun with some cuts, he was sleeping on the bed. It was a good thing he was still out.

“It’s a long story, Tae-hyung..”

He sighed, “This better be a good one. Baby girl almost strangled me. It was a good thing that Sun ye came to room to pull her out.”

Seungri slightly chucked remembering how Sunye also helped him get inside the club.

“Yah.” Taeyang thunked him on the head with his hand, “This is no laughing matter. Many of you guys could have gotten hurt or worse!”

“But it was all taken care of..Seunghyun save Sunmi and her friend from those thugs. And I helped him as well..its really not that bad.”

Taeyang sighed, “Well, you could never be too careful. There has been some crazy things that been happening lately…”

“Hyung?”

“Yeah?”
“Do you know why..Yoobin-noona…” Seungri stopped, not sure how to complete his sentence.

Taeyang shifted around, “You mean, why she is still keeping her distance?”

Seungri nodded.

“I’m not too sure. She did just move back here. It’s been years that we last saw her. Everything changed, we did and possibly her as well…”

Seungri looked up, “How about Seunghyun?”

He shook his head, “She doesn’t trust him..but one thing for sure..when she get bad feelings about something., Babygirl is always right.”

Something groaned. They both looked at seunghyun, almost in caution to see if he was listening but it only looks like he was just in slight pain

“Looks like I should leave before sleeping beauty here wakes up.” Taeyang said, “AND make sure, he gets out the other way.”

Seungri nodded.

Seunghyun slowly opened his eyes and looked around, this is so not my bed.. he thought as he became cautious.

“Ah.hyung!”

Seunghyun turned and saw Seungri walking towards him. He was still wearing his usual hoodie with his rolled up sleeves. “Kid?”

He smiled, “Glad you’re okay! They kinda knocked you out..”

“How long was I out for?”

Seungri chucked, “Not that long, its still the same night. Are you feeling alright?”

Seunghyun touched his forehead, “I..should be fine.” He ached and moved around, “ I believe I got a got a couple of bruises somewhere..”

“AH!. You got one on your face!” Seungri exclaimed, as he poked his cheek.
“OW. That hurts!”
“S-sorry..” Seungri said, settling down on the chair next to him

Seunghyun examined him and narrowed his eyes, “Wait a minute.. Since when did you learn how to fight?”

Seungri smiled, “Uh..well, I guess there’s a lot you don’t know about me, Hyung.”

Seunghyun sighed and pointed at him “Well..Why don’t you tell me, Lee Seung hyun..”

Seungri opened his mouth but Seunghyung continued, “Or is that you’re real name? Should I call you DJ-Ri too?”

He chuckled, “No no no. Don’t call me that, only Dong Wook calls me that! But that’s my original name! ”

“Then how come you didn’t fight that one day, when I helped you?”

“I tend to have this habit..” Seungri started.

“I’m listening.” Seunghyun peered, looking closer to him

“I prefer fighting for other rather than myself.” He said in a straight answer which gave Seunghyun a new side of Seungri, in which he smirked

But then between them, Serunghyung almost heard a voice –so familiar—

“YAH, Seungri! We gotta go!”

Seunghyun gave him a look

“…Seung..ri?”

The now-called Seungri chuckled in embarrassment, “But I guess for now, when we’re here at

the club, just call me Seungri...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Arrraggaah…” Yoobin said letting out a air of annoyance as she slumped down on her chair next to Sunye.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Sunye said while looking into her compact mirror.

Yoobin glared at her and bluntly said “I hate mornings. I fell asleep..” Stupid Tae didn’t bother to take me to school, he had early practice

Sunye chuckled, “No wonder why you skipped class this morning, I almost grew jealous that you were out with him today..”

Her face got confused, “With who?!”

The door slammed opened, startling some students in the class, appeared a tired Seunghyun who was surprisingly wearing a multicolored black hat. Some of the girls stared at him in
curiously but some looked at him in awe, it seems that he did get a few fan girls of his own.

Seunghyun walked briskly up the walk way, not borthing to make his usual comments when walking pass Yoobin and Sunye, even though Sunye was waving at him.

Sunye put her hand down and whispered to Yoobin, “He skipped class this whole morning like you! I thought you know…”


“Oh please Sunye..the moment he stepped into this room, I rather be elsewhere with the devil!” she harshly whispered back.

Sunye frowned, “Well..I was just saying…”

“Did I miss anything else?”


Just before, Sunye wanted to mention about how Seungri was missing as well, the professor came in to start the music lesson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun lifted his hat a little and looked at himself in the mirror.

He traced his jaw with his hand but winched in pain. Not only is there a small bruise starting to form but he had a massive black and blue spot near his eye, where the cap was mostly covering.

“Ugh. This sh*t looks bad…”

Seunghyun sighed. It was going to be tough trying to cover it up for the weekend performance. Or only if he didn’t fight…

“Hey Hyung..”

He turned and saw Seungri looking at him with concern.

“Hey Kid.”:

Walking closer to him, Seungri looked at his face. “Are you alright?”

Seunghyun huffed. “I should be. It’s not a big deal.” He started to wash his hands in the sink .

“Urm. Look. I feel really bad about this. What if I made it up to you?” Seungri said handing him a paper towel for Seunghyun to dry his hands with.

“Make it up to me?” he asked as he took the paper towel from him. It was curious enough that he wanted to return a favor.

“Urm. Yeah. Well you saved me last time..and I was thinking..”

“You already returned the favor.” Seunghyun bluntly said.

“But..”

“No Buts.” Seunghyun shook a finger at him. “I saved you, you saved me. Done. There’s nothing to it.”

Seungri frown. but he got beat up worse than me..

“But..if you really want me to ask you do to something for me..then answer this.”

Seungri looked at him.

“Who are you really..?”

Seungri gulped. It wasn’t a real question that he could answer because who he really was is just going to be complicated. He wasn’t sure what to say or what to think. Will he judge him?

Before he opened his mouth, Seunghyun stopped him.
“Forget it.”

“What? “

“I said forget it.” Seunghyun started to walk away from him. “Theres no need for me to know. If its your business or what not, it is yours...”
Seungri nodded, almost in relief.

“Big bang” Seunghyun said

“W-What?”

Seunghyun stared at him, “You know… Big Bang?” he asked again but it seemed that Seungri just looked at him as if he was an alien.

“W-why do you ask that?”

Seunghyun narrowed his eyes, “Come on. I’ll admit it but I am from America even though I lived here for quite some time. I actually heard about them. So tell me you know them , right? Since you are a DJ. I hear the club brings them in once in a while”

“Uh. Yeah..I guess I do.”

“Look. I hear they go to this school. And well,..to be on to the point, I need to find them.”

Seungri looked at him “..What for?”

Seunghyun looked at him in a way that Seungri couldn’t read. It was something that kinda scared him at the least, as if it was his mission to.
“Ah..Nevermind.” he said, “I’ll see you later in class.”

“H-heey wait!”

 

 

 

 

~~~




“Hrmm..Where is that guy…”

Yoobin was walking outside from the building. It turns out that the Professor was assigning partner projects. And Lucky for her..since she was gone, she was teamed up with Seunghyun.

Busting her way through the court yard, she notice Seunghyun walking hastily to her direction.

“Yah.,, Brooklyn “ she called out.

“Not right now.” He said quickly trying to ignore her glances. He pulled down his hat, trying to cover his face but Yoobin stood in his way.

“I said..”

“Look. I know we don’t see eye-to-eye on things. But let’s not do this…I hate being this way with people.” Yoobin said.

Seunghyun scoffed but still didn’t look at her. “OH. So, you want to make up? Want to be friends now? ”

“W-What? NO. I just..well…the professor put us as partners for the next project after the concert this weekend..we might as well work well together--.”

“It doesn’t matter to me, so I don’t care.” Seunghyun said as he walked past her.

Yoobin turned to looked at him, but Seunghyun hastily turned away.

“Hey..” she sneered,trying to take a glance at him but he still was avoiding her eyes “What’s up with you?”

Seunghyun said nothing as he continued to walk down the corridor.

“Yah..” she called out, walking faster behind him then swooping in front which she grab a hold of his face with her two hands.

Yoobin eyes wide open “You…”

Looking down at her eyes, Seunghyun glared. There was a huge black bruise on the side of his cheek where unexpectly, Yoobin placed the pad of her thumb gently near his eye

Seunghyun almost fought an urge to lean in with her hands on his face, but resisted. Her touch was addicting, he admit. The way he felt was so soothing as if his bruise wasn’t painful no more. But..what was he doing?

He pushed Yoobin’s hand away,“What are you doing?” he said coldy.

Yoobin adrumply stopped as if she was,too, stuck in a trance.

“Did you get beat up last night?” she asked

“Ptsh, I learned that you shouldn’t be too quick to judge. Trust me, I rather be killed than get beat up.”

Yoobin made a face, “Hey, don’t do that tough guy attitude on me.”

“It’s nothing. Just being a nice citizen like I was to you last night.”


“H-Hey..” Yoobin said, a little offended. She did admit that feels a little guilty because she judged him but that wasn't till after he saved her from a falling glass.





“Just let it go L.A girl.”

 

---Part 2

 

Chapter 11.2


Sunmi took a deep breath. After all what happened last night, she didn’t even know what to think. Sunmi was even surprised that she even bother to go to school.

“What’s the matter?” Bom said as she took a seat next to her.

“Its nothing..”

“hrmm..?” Bom titled her head giving her a look.

oh Bom always does that..

Sunmi sighed and turned to her as she confessed what happened last night in which Sunmi was grateful as she told Bom, because she was such as good listener.

“And..that’s what happen.” and that guy still have Hyuna’s necklace…

“So…you still don’t know who this “Mr.Mystery” guy is?”

“Nope. I wasn’t able to see his face.”

“Hrm.maybe you can.”

Sunmi looked at her, “I can?”

Bom nodded as she crossed her arms, “It’s possible. This weekend is our concert right? And knowing that it’s been a tradition that Big Bang is at the club performing and..

“Mr.Mystery might be there too!” Sunmi said.

Bom nodded. “It’s true. Also, you can get a sneak peak at the new member…Seungri is it?”

“Yeah..funny isn’t it? Big Bang goes to this school..but do you think that this new member goes here too?”

Bom shrugged. “I don’t know. I never met him. But I’m guessing someone has a fan crush~~”

“Y-yah. I do nooot…urmm..”

She chuckled at Sunmi who was stammering at her words. It was just then that Sohee walked towards them.

“Hi Sunmi, Bom-unnie! Did you hear? The music department decided to chose the genre of what we have to perform!”

“Ehh. Really?” Sunmi frowned, “Someone picking the genre is so troublesome..”


Bom turned to Sohee, “What do we have to sing?”

Sohee smiled, “It’s not that bad, but I’ll tell you..” she leaned in and whispered to both of their ears.

As they huddled, Sunmi broke out “WE EACH HAVE TO DO WHATT?!”

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

The day was finally here. All students were practicing day in and day out. Most were excited as others were quite nervous.

“eeeekk~” Sunye squealed. She turned to Yoobin, “Aren’t you exited, Yoobin?!”

Yoobin gave her a look and shrugged, “Do I have to be?”

Her attitude wasn’t making her day any brighter as it was, Sunye frowned, “Oh come on, Miss grumpy! Its your—or OUR first performance! It’s gonna be great!
And after, we get to go to the club, where the winners will perform a special!”

“You mean Big bang?” Yoobin bluntly said but Sunye quickly covered .

“Shhh!!” Sunye looked around to see if anyone was looking, “Don’t say it outloud!..its possible that it might be someone different.” She hinted as they both saw
Choi Seunghyun a mile away going into the music building.

Yoobin scoffed, “Oh please, Sunye. It’s not possible”

“But he’s really good! You saw him during his little performance. He might be…”

“Might be what?”

“Could possibly be the next winner? “ a voice said.

They both turned around and saw Taeyang approached them.

“Ah. Taeyang-Sunbae.”

He smiled at both of them and nodded, “It’s true that he is pretty good for a rapper. Its only possible that he can be compared to Ji if only he doesn’t work
harder..” he said crossing his arms as Yoobin felt a little hate when Taeyang mentioned Jiyong not working hard.

“Tae..” Yoobin started.

Taeyang shook his head, “But anyways, tonight is gonna be a big one. Little Seungri won’t be performing at the school.”

“What? He won’t?” Sunye said.

Yoobin raised her eyebrows.

“Nope. He’s gonna perform TWICE at the club AFTER we win.” Taeyang said as he smirked with confident.

“It’s where the WHOLE WORLD gets to know the real Lee Seunghyun.”

 

 

 

 

~~~



“Hey..Hyung?” Seungri called out.

Seunghyun turned around, “Yo. What’s up kid?”

Both of them were inside the building where most of the students were gone, getting ready for the concert in a few hours.

“I was just wondering..” Seungri started to fidget with his backpack strap. He was wearing it one-sided holding it up with one shoulder.

“Is something wrong?” Seunghyun asked as he started to walk towards him. “Did someone pick on you today? Or was it because of—“

“NO—I mean, it’s nothing wrong, I’m just a little confused.”

He narrowed his eyes and scoffed, “Look. If it’s one of those hobbies that you kids have..uh..I’m not one of those…”

Seungri looked at him in shock but laughed really loudly.

“NO NO NO! That’s not what I meant, Hyung!” After his last chuckle, Seunghyun still had a confused face as he smacked a punch at Seunghyun arm.

“OUCH! What was that for?” he said, rubbing his arm.

“You think too hard, Hyung! Don’t go into conclusions, either!”

Seunghyun grinned. “But seriously, you were the one that called me in here as we are alone in the room. What was I supposed to think?”

Seungri smiled. He liked that one thing about Seunghyun, he doesn’t keep things too serious and from his appearance, many people would think he’s a scary person but in reality, he just wants to help out.

“I just want to say that I really trust you and for you to be well,…my first real friend. I’ve decided…” He paused for a moment thinking about what Yoobin told him to not mention any more truths about him. He pushed that thought away, Yoobin can’t control what or who he believes, even in his heart, is an honest person. It was true that in the past, he has been betrayed and left alone but it was now his decision to choose.

“Since I feel guilty of what happen last night, I’m going to share a big secret with you Hyung. Not a lot of people know about it but..”

Seunghyun stopped him with two hands in the air and shook his head. “Wait. Wait. Before you say anymore….I don’t care.”

He sighed as he saw Seungri’s confused face. Seunghyun didn’t like taking people’s confession; most of them are just useless information that just makes things awkward.


Titling his head, Seungri blinked at him, “So you knew about me?”

He nooded, “Well. It wasn’t that obvious to me but I believe that I can catch up with a person like you. I mean, you being a book worm, hanging out with a few girls, no guys and yeah, I think that sums it up?”

Seungri looked at him, “Wait, what are you talking about?”

“About you! Just don’t lean in your feelings for me, Alright kid?”

Seungri opened his mouth to protest but Seunghyun put his hand up, “I know that you cherish our friendship. We are Friends and nothing more.”

Seungri had a blank face until he realize what Seunghyun was thinking what his confession was. He turned red in the face and yelled out

“I AM NOT GAY!!!!”

“Whoa whoa whoa. Kid. You didn’t have to say the G word!” Seunghyun whispered as he looked around, seeing if anyone was coming. “You know, where I am from. A lot of people accept it..So don’t—“ but was interrupted by Seungri.






“I am a member of Big Bang.”



Seunghyun face turned stone cold as he looked at him. “What did you say?”

Seungri gulped. It was the first time he ever heard his voice in a cold manner. With some courage, he said sternly. “I know you mentioned it once..but I wanted to be honest I’m actually in Big Bang.”

After a moment, Seunghyun took a moment. Seungri was trying to read his face but wasn’t able to see if he was shocked, mad or even—

He’s laughing?

“What? You?”

Seungri nodded but then looked away. “It’s hard to believe right?”

“I mean it’s not hard but its..so wait--You’re a NERD at day, DJ at night AND somehow you’re a BIG BANG member in between?”
“You make it sound like I should stay as one person.” He muttered
“No. No. it’s just..confusing.”

“I guess she was right..no one would see me as this..even you.” Seungri said as he turned to open the door

“Hey. Don’t be like that.” Seunghyun called out to him in the hall but Seungri continued to walk further.

“Yah. KID!”

well, it’s no use on calling after him… he thought as he sighed.

Seunghyun pulled out his sleek black cell phone and pressed a button for speed dial.

Without a hello on the other line, he briefly answered first with seriousness in the air, “I’ve think I may have gotten a lead, Hyung”

“Finally.” the voice answered.

“One of them is actually close with me here and told me about whom he really is but I’m going to try to do my best and keep that bond. ”

“Make sure you get to the others as well.”

“But there may be a probl—Hello?”

He looked at his phone and saw that he hung up. He knew that hyung would never want to hear the bad news.

Seunghyun sighed in frustration. He surely felt bad about Seungri but still, even if he did told him the truth about being in Big Bang, he wasn’t sure if it was real
or not.

“Sorry, Kid. But I will find out who is Big Bang is, even if we may have to lose our friendship and trust.”
--

Yoobin felt a cold shiver under her skin. She felt something…weird

“You alright?”

She looked up and saw Taeyang in concern.

“Urm..yeah.”

That was a weird chill…

--
The night was here and the concert was on. Already, a couple of performers had done their part and now it was just a few more—of course the special night was always last.

“Whew, that was a little nerve racking.” Bom said as she came behind the curtain. She just finished her piece which was singing “I want you back

“Good job. Bom!” Taeyang said giving her a hug.

Bom smiled as she gave a hug back. “It’s been a while since I’ve performed. “

Taeyang nodded. “It’s gonna be Sohee’s turn next..where is that girl?”

“Uh..she might be in the restroom.”
---

Sohee sighed as she looked at herself in the dressing room mirror. “Ugh. Can’t believe I have to do this song..it’s a little ironic in a way..”

“WELL. I think you look y..”

Sohee quickly covered herself with her robe and turned around in surprise.

“Ah..Jiyong!”

He grinned happily at her. “Don’t give me that look.” He said as he walked closer.

“Yah…You aren’t supposed to be here. OR with me” Sohee whispered.

Jiyong obviously ignoring her, place his arms around her shoulders, “It’s not a crime to say a small hello to my cute little mandu.. “ he innocently said as he
gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Sohee pouted. “Don’t call me that! You should leave soon.”

“Or what…will the police take me away from seeing my own girlfriend?”

She blushed and huddle in his chest. It was weird for her to hear Jiyong say that she is his girlfriend.

Jiyong placed his chin on top of Sohee’s head and chuckled. “I really miss this..” Just a simple hug made everything better, just holding her even once a day made his life just complete but not as complete as holding her every day.

“Me too..” Sohee smiled. She looked up and pressed her forehead against his, still smiling

“…I love you.” Jiyong said which surprised Sohee. She turned more red as her heart fluttered. It was true that often times Jiyong always shown his affection towards her. To Song that he wrote and to the clothes that he gives her (secretly matching, of course) were signs of his caring nature.

As Sohee was about to answer, a knock was heard at the door.

“Yah. Sohee-ah. Are you ready?”

Sohee quickly turned and pushed Jiyong away. “It’s Taeyang-oppa!”

“Uh..Hold on!”

Looking around frantically, Jiyong hid behind a rack of clothes.

Taeyang opened the door, “Yah What is taking you so long? You are supposed out there in two.”

“Ah. Sorry, Oppa. I had to look for something..”

Taeyang placed his hands on his hip, “What did you need?”

“Uh…” Sohee looked around, trying to make something up on the spot. She spotted a hair tie underneath the table and grabbed it. “THIS!”

“A rubber band?” Taeyang said, as if he was going to believe it.

“NOOO. It’s a hair tie!” Sohee yelled back.

Taeyang grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room, “Oh come on. Let’s go!”

“Alright already!”

As Sohee was about to go on stage, Taeyang whispered questionably in her ear, “What are you going to perform anyways?”

Sohee harshly whispered back, “You watch!”

-

Jiyong who was still in the room stuck out in the nick of time as Sohee was performing..

Single ladies?

His jaw almost went wide open, seeing Sohee dance in a way that he never seen her before. It fitted her age but it was different.

In the corner, Taeyang’s jaw was already open in surprise. Never has he seen his sister—younger sister—perform like that!

The crowd roared in applause enjoying the performance. As Sohee left the stage into the back curtain, Taeyang pulled her to the side.

“Yah. Since who told you to do that song?”

“What? I was told to do a Beyonce song.”

He pulled a grim face. “I was thinking more like “Halo” or something!”

“Ahh..Tae. She did good!” Bom said running behind Sohee.

Taeyang frowned, “But..”

“Oppa! Please. I didn’t mean to do anything crazy. It was just for the concert. You understand situations like these?”

He sighed. “Alright…”

Next was Sunmi’s turn. She took a deep breath and tried to recite the words in her head—but then a voice yelled out.

“Just don’t trip and fall flat on your face, Sunmi”

She turned around and puffed her cheeks. Seeing Lee Seunghyun in front of her at this moment was not a good sign before a performance.

“Yah. Who said you could be here.”

Serungri smiled. Trying to take back what he was really seeing—Sunmi all dolled up with her long brown hair, long white shirt (kinda a dress) and makeup—“Well, just giving you a good luck thing. And I work in the back.”

“Aren’t you performing?”

He shrugged “..Not really.”

Sunmi looked at him.

“You’ll be at the club tonight?” he bluntly said as he tried to change the subject.

Taken back, Sunmi looked at him. “Why..I guess so. I always want to see who the winner is.”

“Good.” Was all that was said as Seungri left leaving a questionable Sunmi getting ready to perform.

Seungri stood behind the pillar as breathe in slowly..he was a little scared. What will she think of me..like Seunhyun too?

As he walked down the hallway to get to the crowd, he stood face to face with Seunghyun

“Hey..” Seunghyun started.

Ignoring him, Seungri tried to walk away but Seunghyun caught his arm.

“Don’t walk away. You listen--”
“NO you listen.” Seungri turned to him which caught Seunghyun off guard especially with the tone of voice he was using.

Seungri sighed, “I-I’m sorry…”

Seunghyun let go of his arm, “It’s fine..Look, I just want to apologize. I didn’t know. It was hard for me to react thinking—“

“It’s fine..There are a lot of people that would have the same reaction.”
Seunghyun nodded, “So…are we cool now?”

“Sure. But first..tell me. Why do you need to find Big Bang?”

Seunghyun hesitated. As he was about to answer, one of the producers yelled out, “HEY, LEE Seunghyun! We need you here!”

Seungri sighed, “Just go to the club tonight and watch the performance.” He said then left, leaving Seunghyun standing alone.

--

As Seungri was helping out with some of the equipment, he heard the crowd yelling for Sunmi. He turned around and stood in wide eyed. She was performing Umbrella, her dancing was fabulous as her voice, never had he heard her voice so feminine but very very…

y..

he thought. ..sunmi..wow!
--
Both Sunye and Yoobin were watching Sunmi’s performance. Sunye was screaming Sunmi’s name, “WHOOOO! GO GIRRLLL!!”

As she finished, Sunmi got off of the stage, “wheeeww. That was tiring!”

“Good Job, Sunmi.” Yoobin said.

Sunmi smiled, “Thanks. Goodluck to you two!”

Sunye looked at Yoobin as she fixed her hat, “You ready for this Yoobin?”

“Better than before, better now.” Yoobin said in reply.

“Let’s do this”

As they both went to the stage, Yoobin took a nervous breath. She thought to herself, Come on Yoobin, you’ve done so much of this back in the day…this was the song you picked and bring it all and for her as well..



Before she even knew it, the performancewas over and they just



..killed it

“YAAAAAAY!” Sunye yelled in happiness. She turned to Yoobin, “Everyone loved it! especially your part Yoobin! I bet the judges are gonna give us high scores now.”

Pleased, Yoobin nodded. “I’m glad we picked that song..”

“Its seem that it was important to you.”

They both turned around and saw Seunghyun standing there in a nice suit. Guessing it was his turn next.

Yoobin gave a glare, “And what of it?”

He made a ‘humph’ sound, “Novice by none other than LEXY?...what a terrible choice.” he said as if he was mocking Yoobin.

“Y-yah. Don’t say that. Seunghyun-shi!” Sunye started but Yoobin pushed her back and walked up towards him.

“What the hell is your problem? she said to him.

Seunghyun grinned. “You need to watch what a real performance looks like L.A Girl ” as he went toward the stage.

Yoobin walked after him to watch his performance

Her eyes widen seeing how he acted the part and his song. She was guessing that he wrote it since he knew every note. As he hit the glass window, such emotion Yoobin never had seen a rapper done before. All the girls roared and screaming. In some parts of the song, she heard a female voice singing small parts and she wondered who was singing that part.

Once the red light shined on him, he was done as the crowd applauded; everyone was standing up even the judges who were very surprised with the performance.

As Seunghyun got off the stage, he eyed Yoobin, “Learn. That’s how it goes.” He bluntly said as Yoobin balled her fist.

“That jerk..”

Big bang was surely next but Seunghyun didn’t care at that moment, he wanted to go to the club just for some drinks. After his performance, his emotions were a little off and he was just irritated.

As he got to his car, Yoobin called after him. He turned around and saw Yoobin with a serious look.

“Lexy was my mentor.”

Seunghyun froze. Lexy…?

“I don’t know why you’re so against what I have to do but I just wanted to tell you.” Yoobin said as she sighed. “You just need to watch out. That’s all”

He narrowed his eyes and smirked.

--

Daesung made a small whistle, “Wow. Did you see that? I never knew that would be coming from Choi Seunghyun.”

Jiyong gave him a glare, “Ah be quiet Dae. We are still better than that!”

Hearing a chuckle, “That’s why we have to work hard, Ji.” Taeyang said shooting him a glare. “We also need another rapper. Not sure if Baby girl wants to do it. “

Jiyong stood up from his seat, “But hey. I’m just enough! We don’t need anyone.”

“But who do you think is going to win this concert then?” Taeyang said coldly. It wasn’t that he bothered about winning but he wanted to prove a point in getting another member in their team.

Jiyong grew quiet even though he was a little red in the face, annoyed.

“Yah. Lets kill this tension and do our best. We are set to go next anyways.” Daesang said nervously.

Taeyang nodded, “We do our best in everything..lets go.” He said as he left towards the door.

Jiyong and Daesung followed behind him as Daesung nudged Jiyong, “Hey. Loosen up. Try not to get on his bad side again.”

Jiyong glared at him, “Its not me! I think…he just wants to replace me.”

Daesung sighed, “No.he won’t. Just be careful.”

-

After Big Bang’s breathtaking performance yet again, Jiyong took the mic

“Are you guys ready for something special?!”

The crowd roared “YESS!!!”

He smiled, “Well..Here he is!”

The lights shun the whole stage and standing there in front of all the students, they knew was Lee Seunghyun, not the ultimate baby faced panda Seungri of Big bang. No, he was known as the nerd of the school, the high end best student there is, president of the school council in his past schools and now he standing there amist of all the people. Some were confused but many wanted to see what a nerd like him is going to do up stage.

This is the biggest show that will ever hit the university, but what will this Lee Seung hyun do?
He turned around and in the background of the big screens next to the stage was showing Seungri of Big bang doing something everyone didn’t expect to see.
The lights blared up, as Lee Seung hyun he took off his glasses, opened his jacket up which showed his off a clean crisp white shirt and black tie, which made the whole crowd of people jaws open.

Someone suddenly shouted, “ITS SEUNGRI!”

The crowd roared in cheers even though some were a little puzzled that he was actually the real Seungri.

ITS V.I! ARE YOU READY??!

Sunmi’s ear perked up when hearing a familiar voice. She turned around and ran towards the crowd. “Lee Seunghyun?!”

“Yah! SUNMI!!” Sohee yelled.

She turned around and saw Sohee and Bom running towards her, “Its Seungri from Big Bang!. He;s showing his first solo on stage.”

Confused, Sunmi look at the now—Seungri. She was lost in so much thought not sure what to believe even though it’s in front of her eyes. In her heart, she knows it Lee
Seunghyun but as he was singing it’s Seungri.

“Sunmi.. are you alright?” Bom asked.

Sunmi shook her head and covered her ears. “I-I..dont k-know!!” she yelled, running away.

“Ah. SUNMI!!” Both Sohee and Bom chased after her.

--

But amist of all Seungri’s performance, he did notice that Sunmi was watching but his heart dropped as she fled the concert hall.

As Sunmi ran outside, she bumped into Yoobin. “Ah. What is wrong with you girls?!”

Without thinking, Sunmi clung onto Yoobin. “S-Sunmi?..”

“Lee Seunghyun is Seungri from Big Bang..” Sohee breathe out as she was taking some air in from chasing after Sunmi.

Yoobin widen her eyes, “eh..he’s performing?”

“Yoobin, you knew about this?” Bom said.

She slightly nodded in a little guilt. “I just didn’t think he would be doing it now..”

“….I hate him.” Was what Sunmi said still holding on to Yoobin.

“Hey hey…Why don’t I take you with me somewhere. Maybe you can tell me what’s going on.”

--

“And so…” Sunmi said.

Yoobin took a sip of her drink and placed it down on the table. Sunmi begged her to take her to the club even though the winners of the concert will be performing.

“And so you were still planning to go here..” Yoobin said

“Y-yeah!. Those guys still have Hyuna’s necklace.”

“You don’t plan on getting them after this are you?” Yoobin warned

Sunmi made a face as if she tells her that was her only way to get to him again..

“..there’s a lot of people here so it should be okay!”

“No. you will stay here or go home.”

“What?”

“What if something were to happen to you again…” Yoobin asked, it was my fault to bring her..

Sunmi puffed her cheeks, “Fine.”

--

“Hey..What’s wrong Seungri?”

Seungri looked up, “ah..Jiyong-hyung”

Jiyong smiled at him, “You made a killer show out there, Ri”

“Thanks…I guess.” Seungri didn’t want to talk about anything at the moment. He wasn’t sure what to feel, it just that his heart was aching.

“I guess? Yo’ whats bugging you?”

“I..I don’t know. Its just..” Seungri sighed. “..Have you ever felt that you know someone but in the long run, you betrayed them in the end?”

Jiyong looked at him, what Seungri had asked him was what he was doing the whole time since going out with Sohee.

“..I know what you mean. Are you going to at least tell me about it?”

Seungri smiled. He knew he could always count on him for his troubles—he was the leader anyways. But before he was about to tell him Daesung ran in the room with a huge grin.



“SEUNGRI! You WON!”

--

Seunghyun took a sip of his drink just waiting for something to happen. What Yoobin said to him about Lexy being her mentor..his mind was in a pit. Not only that, he was also
waiting for Seungri.

“Knew you be here..”

Without even turning around, he smirked, “I guess I should make it my own personal hang out spot, what do you want?”

Yoobin rolled her eyes and called out to the bartender, asking for a martini. Taking a sip, she replied, “You’re here for the winning performance?”

“Sure.” He said turning around, “I guess I just wanted to be here early and possibly prepare myself just incase.”

Did he really think he won this concert? Yoobin thought.

“You know Lee Seunghyun?” Yoobin said just to change the subject.

Seunghyun gave her a look as if she was trying to get an answer in knowing him, “Why, are you wanting to know who I hang out?”

“It’s a question. Answer it.”
He smirked, “Sure. I’m guessing you’re special as well.”

“Whatever…” Yoobin knew that she wasn’t gonna get any info from him on how much he knows about Seungri but as she was thinking of leaving, Seunghyun said.

“He tells me that he’s in a famous group at school.”

Yoobin quickly turned to him, No, he didn’t…

“And?”

“I thought you would know…since you shared something with me and aren’t you the one who gave him that hat? *refer to the chp. Of where they first met* “

Yoobin slightly hesitated, “What are you trying to pull?”

Seunghyun grinned as he got closer to her, whispering, “I’m just trying to know..who else do you familiar with here, L.A Girl . I know you aren’t the new student that everyone thinks you are.”

Yoobin narrowed her eyes but before she tried to answer him, crowds behind them were rushing up to the stage, the winner of the concert was going to be announced and will be
performing.

“ V.I, V.I, V.I!!!” they all screamed.

Both of their attention was at the stage as they saw one familiar person singing.

“….KID.” Seunghyun said out loud.

Yoobin smirked as she went behind Seunghyun, “WELL. I guess you don’t know THAT much about him…Brooklyn

Just when Seunghyun turned around, Yoobin was gone.

--

Since Yoobin had left her at the table, Sunmi decided to go out to the crowd. She peeked behind a pillar watching a bit of Seungri’s performance. For some reason, her heart was
in pain. Clutching her blouse, she sighed, “Why…do I feel like this?”

So I guess my 3 choices (Lee Seunghyun, Seungri and MR. Mystery). Two of those choices are gone…wait, WHY am I still including Lee Seunghyun??..so its just ....ahhh LEE Seunghyun!...that liar…I was actually admiring Seungri so much! But Urgh! Why be Seungri?!

Sumni frowned. It was not something she can really handle at all in one day but knowing that she is in the club, she was eager to get Hyuna’s necklace back. And maybe..just maybe..

“…It might be possible for me to see MR.Mystery again and this time..hang on to him!” she said out loud

YES! That’s my plan! Since Seungri is out of the question, Mr.Mystery will be my man!

As the song was getting ready to be over, she knew some of the crowds will leave. Trying to figure out where and who to find, she knew that the area where they last met would be the spot. Going into the back exit sign, memories of last night immediately came back in her mind, but Sunmi is still eager to go. Walking more and more away from the club, she found herself a little lost since it was hard to see at night

“Uh oh…” Sunmi said outloud

Meanwhile, Yoobin went back to the table and noticed that Sunmi was gone.


“Oh Sh*…”

--

Seungri got off the stage in full sweat. He gave it his all then at school and gave it all again. Wiping his brow, he heard someone call for him.

“Wow. Didn’t know you got it in you, Kid.”

He turned around, “Hyung!”

Seunghyun smiled, “Great job out there. I see that you got a thing with the ladies”

“T-thanks..” Seungri said chuckling.

“Now..about what you said..you know being a member of Big Bang..”

Seungri looked up. “Urm…yeah. Are you able to believe me now?”

“Yeah. But tell me one thing, how come I don’t see them around? What are their names?”

Taken back, Seungri was a little confused, “You mean, you don’t know who they really really are?”

Seunhyun shook his head, “We don’t have to go to this again, do we? I really really don’t..”

“Hrm..Their names are kinda everywhere…even though I’m the newest member.”

“Are you? Can you at least tell me their names?”

Seungri titled his head a little, “Hyung..if you don’t mind me asking..why do you want to know so badly?”

“I just..well…its important, come on..say it’s a favor that I need to know.”

Seungri sighed, “Aright..Well their names are J---“



“She’s gone!”

They both turned around seeing Yoobin breathing fast as she yelled at them, interrupting their conversation

Both of them looked at her, as Seungri hesitantly said, “Who?” as he tried to not to call her Noona in front of Seunghyun.

“Sunmi..I told her to stay at the table but she disappeared. I know she went after those thugs. She says they still have her friend’s necklace.”

Seungri heart sank. He knew it was going to be too much for her because of his identity. Remembering from what Sunmi said about how she “fell in love at first sight” with Mr.Mystery, it, would be too much now that she knows that he is Seungri.

“I gotta go. I think I know where!” Seungri said as he ran out.

Seunghyun wanted to follow him but was pulled back by Yoobin.

“NOW you, Brooklyn are gonna tell me what happened last night…I thought you were a little stronger than that.”

Seunghyun sighed

--

Walking around in the dark was something that Sunmi should really be avoiding. But she noticed a familiar group of people. A few guys were gambling on the side as other were talking. Quickly hiding near a trashcan, she overheard one of the guys,

“So..I hear there was a fight last night.”

They all nodded.

“It was crazy. At first we started to pester these cute girls but they didn’t want to play and so this guy comes out and starts to attack us but luckily he was nothing until his friend
came back and knocked the shi*t of us!”

Another man started talking, “Yeah! Boss was getting his Richard Simmons---“

“SHUT UP!”

Sunmi got scared from that loud yell. that must be the boss

In the dim light, she could see him with his bruised up face and slightly broken hand.

“You good for nothings just don’t know how to fight! You ALL should have gotten that beating!!”

They all got quiet and nodded “Yes Boss..”

The Boss made a ‘hpmf’ sound as he pulled out something shiny from his pocket which Sunmi eyes widen.

The necklace!!

He chuckled, “Even with that beating, at least we got something to sell. I bet this necklace will worth several thousands!”

The boss placed it on the ground, the necklace was a heart shaped pendant in the insides were several diamonds which shined beautifully in the night light.

“…Maybe if I crack it open. We can probably get some diamonds out…”

As he was about to put his foot up, he heard a yell “NO!”

Everyone stood up and looked at the direction where Sunmi was standing.

She gulped but kept her guard.

The boss smirked, “And..who do we have here?”

“It’s me!..I-I’m one of the g-girls you picked on last n-night.” She nervously said. But continued walking forward . “You have something that is very important to my friend and I want
it back.”

Everyone snickered as if a little girl like her would have a chance to even get something that small from their boss.

“Oh. And what should we have in return?...hrmm?” The boss said as he took several steps towards her.

Sunmi stopped. Not sure what to answer…she just wanted the necklace.

“..I-I just want the n-necklace!”

“Oh sorry there, sweetie…It comes in a price to pay—“

But before they knew it, Sunmi was close enough to kick him in the groin and snatch the necklace from him.

Falling on the ground, the boss yelped in pain, getting hit there was the worst spot!

“UGH!..G-GET HER!!”

Without hesitating, Sunmi ran for her life. As she was running, she faintly heard the boss yelling out, “AND COME BACK WITH HER DEAD!”
In panic mode, Sunmi started sprinting, she didn’t know where to go since the club was located downtown with lots of city streets, it was going to be easy for her to find if she ran near the traffic lights so only the dark alley ways were the best places to run in. But what made it worse was rain. It started to sprinkle then pour rain.

Going down alley ways and climbing up a fence, she knew there was at least seven guys after her—more than last time. As she got to the other side, to her worse luck, it was a dead end.

Trying to find a way to get out, she quickly turned around with her back against the wall. Sunmi heard snickerings as they were coming in, climbing from the fence.

“Now we finally caught you, you stinking little RAT!”

That voice was probably the boss. Sunmi was surprised that he was actually there. She slightly whimpered since her run, she fell and got a few scrapes. She knew that this was
going to be her last moments possibly being alive and she was scared.

Her vision blurred a little because of the rain. As they came closer, she saw they bought out knifes and with the Boss now in front of her, Sunmi screamed.

And she screamed loud.

As if it was a dream, she saw someone come from behind the group, knocking each one of them out. With the Boss, he grabbed Sunmi’s hair as she tried to whack him away but someone kicked the boss back.

Sunmi saw a familiar figure but only his back was facing her. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt but a black tank top underneath.

Could it be..?”

Sunmi wanted to reach out to him but he yelled, “STAY BEHIND ME.”

With the command, she obeyed.

The boss got up but with slight trouble. He grunted, “Now who the hell are you?”

The figure smirked, “Your worst nightmare.” He said as he charged straight forward, attacking in all angles.

When the boss was about to fall, he swing out a knife trying to stab him. As the figure kicked him on his right, the boss caught his leg and turned him over making him fall to the
ground.

Sunmi gasped. “No..”

The boss turned his knife around as he was about to pull for force downward on him until..

*BOOOOOOOOM!

A flash of thunderbolt electrocuted the metal knife to the boss’s body, instantly killing him onsite. His body laid with a huge THUD sound.The light and the sight of the boss being killed frighten Sunmi as she turned away quickly covering her ears and squatting on the ground. Within minutes, she felt wet but warm hands taking hers.

“A-Are you okay, Sunmi?”

She looked up slightly and even though it was dark and raining, she could barely see the figure of his face.

“…I’m okay.” She said quietly

He helped her up and checked around her to see if she had any cuts but unfortunately, she did. As he was inspecting her arms, she heard him curse to himself.

“I’m sorry that this happened to you..I wish I could’ve been here earlier.”

“Earlier?”

He shook his head, “No..nevermind. We need to get out of here. Someone had called the police and they should get them arrested and take care of the body as well..”

Feeling a little sick and guilty because the boss didn’t really have to die even though it was an accident, she nodded.

Still in the rain, he took her hand and they led up to the fence where Sunmi had climbed over. Waiting for him to step down, he slipped crashing in to Sunmi.

“I’m sorry” he immediately said, getting up and then giving out his hand to Sunmi to grab. But as she grabbed it, she noticed a wound on his arm.

“Ah..you’re bleeding!”

He reached back and pulled his sleeves; there was a huge gash on top of his forearm. He shook his head, “Its nothing..it was probably from one of the men..”

Sunmi made a face, she was guilty for getting him hurt all the time. Using the bottom of her blouse, she started to rip the bottom.

Taken back, he said, “What are you doing?!”

“I’m trying to help you.” Sunmi said wrapping around the piece of the fabric she just ripped, “This is the third time you saved me..I want to give something back at least..”

He sighed, “No..you didn’t have to..”

After wrapping it around , she finished. “There….Wait a minute..” She looked closer at his hand. She turned it over and noticed a familiar scar…

Sunmi looked up at him that scar…just looks exactly like Lee Seughyun when he gotten beat up..

As he noticed what Sunmi was looking at, he tried to pull away but Sunmi help a tight grip. “Look,..Sunmi..”

Sunmi threw his arm back as she took a step back away from him.

“No..”

“I-I can explain about this..” He said reaching out to her, as he came closer, he felt a slap hit across his face.

He touched his cheek as it was burning red but the pain didn’t hurt as much as his heart did

“So w-what is this?!..You’re.. You’re Lee Seunghyun! The one who I despise but you’re Seungri! AND NOW you’re….” Sunmi looked away, “HIM..I can’t believe it..”

“I’m sorry” Seungri said. The guilt he felt, he just knew that he was going to face it someday.

“Stop taking my hopes away! Why does it have to be YOU?!”

“I’m sorry.”

“WHY WHY! I always wanted a tall dark and handsome man but why does it have to be you!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry..I’M SORRY. Okay?!” Seungri breathed in. “I’m sorry that I’m not that prince in shinning amour or that y man that you wanted or any of those guys from the movies or that magazine you girls always read..P-Please forgive me.”

Tears shot out from her eyes “..You lied to me.”

Sunmi came close to him as she started to hit his chest.

“WHY…WHY..Why?!”

She cried harshly as she pounded on him as Seungri took in the hits, he knew that he deserved it

She grabbed a handful of his wet shirt, “…Why does it have to be you?!”

He looked down at her and closed his eyes in regret, “I’m..sorr-

“SORRY IS NOT ENOUGH” her voice roared over the harsh pouring rain.

“You’re…Lee Seung hyun. The guy I hated all my life and because of you, I had to study sleepless night in trying to beat you but never did I succeed… then you’re Seungri of Big
bang?!..Someone I actually pay attention to, You’re voice…everything..But this time..you’re…you’re… him…” she let go of her grip.

Seungri gently wrapped his arms around her and leaned in against her ear, “I’m sorry that I’m not who you think I was. I-I’ve always wanted to be that that prince in shinning amour or that y man that you wanted to be your boyfriend..but knowing that it would be me.I kept my mouth shut..so Please forgive me.”

“Just let go of me. For me to forgive you cannot compare to anything I want anymore..” Sunmi didn’t even want to bother hearing it. Her mind and body was tired just as well as her heart



He gripped in, “I will never let you go.”



“Please.” she said her breath was now calm just as the rain had now stopped.



Seungri breathe in taking in Sunmi's scent, as he said something that Sunmi would never have imagined..





“Can loving you be my forgiveness?”



Two weeks later…


“Ptsh! I bet those aren’t your REAL abs!”

“What?! Of course it is!”


“Whatever Seungri!” Sunmi said.

Both Seungri and Sunmi were watching the new music video of Strong baby. Seungri was sitting on the couch as Sunmi was sitting in front of him on the floor. She was also holding the other half of Seungri’s prized passion, the cap which he gave to Sunmi when he first saved her.

After that incident, Hyuna was able to get her necklace back which she was very grateful for having Sunmi as a close friend and Seungri was able to be forgiven—by Sunmi’s everlasting love that is. But also be her sidekick where she can freely make fun of.

“YUCK! I can’t believe you did THAT!” shouted Sunmi mentioning how he was doing some lip-locking OR in Seungri's definition, only "Lip touching" with a model.

“W-what? How can you NOT call that y?!”

“Its GROSS!”

“Why, are you jealous?”

“Hfmp.”

Seungri looked at her, giving her a sly smile. He knew her well enough that she was hiding her feelings.

She pouted, “..maybe.”

He smirked. Seungri just knew that Sunmi would get jealous at every little things but he loves to .

“Then I won’t forgive you doing that.!”

“W-what?!”

Sunmi’s back was facing Seungri so he wasn’t able to see her expression as she slouched on the floor sitting on her knees.

He smirked, “Okay okay..”

He gently picked her up from behind and set her on his lap. Her legs swung over one side as he set his arm over it making sure she wouldn’t move but Sunmi tried to struggle out of it but he kept a strong grip on her.

“Y-Yah..!” She started to scramble.

“If you move then I’ll lay on top of you”

That sure shut up Sunmi. She frowned as Seungri made the same smirk and sneer like the music video. He sure has grown up

She folded her arms and looked away.

“Pleasee~…” Seungri started to whine

“What..” Sunmi said, still not looking at him.

He took a breath in and out slowly. “I’ll never do that ever again. I’ll make sure of it even if my hyungs beat me and that I was dared to..” He wrapped his other arm around her backside snuggling her in closer

“Promise?” she turned slowly.

“Forever will…”

He leaned in but Sunmi stopped him as their nose touched, “ But if I forgive you then…”



She wrapped her arms around his head and with a slight smirk she said



“You’ll just have to kiss me like that, Baby.”



 


~~~~~~


Here is a sneak peak of soon to be future chapters to come.


"W-Why...d-don't you go back to your wife and kid?" Yoobin stated, not looking at him.
"Wow, L.A girl I knew that you got some sense into you."
-