Me and My Mr. G (Chapter 35 - Closure, Please?)

Me and My Mr. G

 

CHAPTER 35: Closure, Please?

 

---------

 

Jiyong: Seungri-ah.

 

Seungri came back just today, it’s Friday and it’s our ball later tonight. I think he was forced to come back since Sajangnim scolded him for doing such actions and we needed to impress to the press later. So we can’t be seen coming from different places, riding different cars to the ball.

 

Seungri: Eo?

Jiyong: Good thing you came back.

 

He turned his back on me saying,

 

Seungri: I didn’t do it for you, it’s for Sajangnim.

 

I sighed deeply, walking towards him.

 

Jiyong: When will you get tired from acting cold to me, huh?

Seungri: Until you get out of my life.

Jiyong: And just because of a girl.

Seungri:*smirks* A girl…*looks at me coldly*

Jiyong: Seungri-ah. If I could just control my feelings, I’d do it for you. But I can’t, maknae. I’ve fallen for the same girl and now it makes me the worst person you’ve ever met. Don’t you think that’s a bit too much?

Seungri: You lied to me.

Jiyong: I admitted it, didn’t I??? And I’m really sorry. I was just…scared you might act this way. And now…

Seungri: I just did. End of story.

Jiyong: No, wait. I’m not giving up on you…

Seungri: Then will you give Piper up?

 

I can say his hopes were rising as he asked me. I was caught off-guard there that I was shocked for a moment.

 

Jiyong: I’m sorry…

Seungri: Then there’s nothing to talk about.

 

When he walked towards his room, I shouted at him…

 

Jiyong: For your information….I WILL try my best to not GIVE UP ON BOTH of you.

 

Then he closed his door, real hard.

 

I sat on the couch and brushed off my hair irritatingly. Why is he so stubborn?! Ugh! It’s killing me. Plus, Piper’s not answering my calls. Nor she gets out of their house. How can I possibly try to fight for them if they already gave up on me? This is frustrating.

 

Daesung: Hyung…

Jiyong: Eo. Daesung-ah…why?

Daesung: There’s something I need to tell you…

Jiyong: Why? Is something wrong?

Daesung: I…I think…

 

Before he even finishes, my phone rang showing Piper’s name in the caller ID. I answered it and received a serious message from her to go see her now. My heart started beating fast as she hung up. Is there something she wanted to talk about? I don’t know and I’ve got to find out.

 

Jiyong: Daesung-ah…I need to go. *stands up and walks towards the door*

Daesung: b-but…hyung!

Jiyong: *turns back* I’ll get back to you later, okay?

 

--------